Categories > Original > Drama > Just How Things Go

Stupid Soap Operas

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-13 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 1770 words

0Unrated
“OMG Trace how have you been?” my high school sweet heart wrapped me in her famous snug tight hug.
“Wow I’ve been fine. What about you?”
“I’ve been awesome! Let me introduce you to my boyfriend. Trace this is Austin. Austin this is Trace.”
“How do you know each other?” Austin ask a little jealous.
“Ya see back when me and Trace dated in high school.”
“O so you guys were high school sweet hearts.” Austin said.
“Ya I haven’t really seen Trace since he became a rock star.”
“Oh I see.”
“Hey you guys gonna skate?”
“yep.” Mason says.
“Well this park isn’t really that great lets go to this part its way better.” Austin says.
We arrive at the other skate park and it looks total dope. I scan the area to see to if how many people. Then I hear this noise this very familiar noise a noise I heard just this morning. I look over and it is Roxie with a man. I walk over to Austin and explain the situation and come up with a plan.
“Hey Sandra could you do me a huge favor.” I ask her with my puppy dog eyes.
“Sure what?”
“Well you see that blonde in the park wearing the skinni jeans, yellow shirt and a black vest?”
“Ya. What about her? Do you want me to see if she wants to hook up with you or something?”
“No see I already am going out with her well at least I was until this morning. We got into a fight. I kinda wanna make her jealous.”
“Is Austin ok with this?”
“Yes.”
“K. Lets go work our magic.”
She put her hand in my back left pocket and we started to walk. What did I get myself into? I walk over there by Roxie. She stopped what she is doing and looked at me and pretend I wasn’t even here. So I continue to walk by with Sandra’s hand in my back pocket.
“Do you think it’s working?” I ask.
“Hmmm… I don’t know let me look at her face.”
“Well..”
“I don’t even think it phased her.”
“What!”
“Look at her.” I turn and look at her and she is still skate boarding with that dude.
“I know something that will phase her but we have to talk Austin into it.”
“What?”
“I was thinking you could give me a kiss. Let me txt him so we won’t look obvious.”
She got out her voyager and started to type. It only to about 4 sec for Austin to reply.
“He said it was fine it just can’t be to long and only a little kiss.”
“Ok that should work.”
I lean over and kiss her on the lips. I take my eyes off of Sandra and look over at Roxie. Evidently it is working because she is storming over here. Hehehe. Or so I thought she hooks a left on her board and went back to that dude.
“Sandra it’s not working.” I said whining like a baby and throwing my arms
up and down.
“Stop whining. Help me skateboard.”
“But you know how to.”
“But if you touch me and help me she might get jealous.”
“I get it.”
She jumps on the skateboard that was a mistake. It slipped from under her. I caught her gave her a peck on the lips and set back on the board and slowly maneuvered her around the park. As we go past Roxie I just ignore them and went around. We set down and I pull out my phone and txt Mason…she watchn us or what?
He replies back quickly. Yes… This is worst than a soap opera. That makes me laugh…thanx.
I got back up with the biggest smile on my face. I help Sandra up and get on the board gentle this time so she wont fall.
“What are we suppose to do now?”
“Give me your hand and put the other one on my side.”
“ok”
I help her skateboard when I seen that Roxie and that dude, which I figured to be that Bently guy, were leaving.
“Sandra they’re leaving.”
“Well umm I don’t know what to say.”
I pulled out my phone. Mason follow that car.
K I’m on it dude
Mason’s POV
“Austin follow that car.”
“Man he is a fast driver.’
OMYGOD THEY ARE GOING TO KAYCIE’S HOUSE.
“Austin we need to make it to this house before that car and those people do.”
“Your luck that I grew up in this town so I know it like the back of my hand.”
I gave him the address. We made it there before them. I don’t know how but we did. I look at the clock on the dash board and it says 6:30.
“k we need to go and talk to Kaycie which is the girl who lives here and she is my girlfriend.” We ran into the house.
“Hey Mason what’s up?”
“This is Austin before I forget,” I say pointing at him. “Trace and Roxie had a fight then we say her with a guy and Trace done the stupid thing and pretended that this one girl he knows was his very close friend if you get what I mean.” She nods her head so I go on. “ It turned into one big mess and I wanted to come and warn you that Rox is coming and she is with Bently. I want you to know that I’m here for you and her. I admit that Trace was and is way out of line but he likes her. Just be ready.” As soon as I finish there is a knock on the door. Kaycie went to answer it.
“Hey Roxie what are you doing here?”
“I haven’t seen you all day I thought we could just hang if that’s all right with you.”
“Ya that’s more than perfect with me.”
“But first I need to have a talk with you in private.” she said looking right at me.
“Ok lets go up to my room Mase you and Austin stay here and make nice with Bently.” Kaycie said staring at me the whole time. Pssshhh like I was going to be mean to him.
I walk into Kaycie’s living over to the chair and plop my self down why they have their “girl talk”.
Kaycie’s POV
“K what do you wanna talk about?”
“I had a fight with Trace over Bently because called ad wanted to talk to me and Trace answered and flipped out. That’s what caused the fight and then he was a like you’re not my life or something like that and I was like I just want a reg. bf and something was sad about a hug. Then I stormed out and left him at my house. I then went to Bently’s house he has a really nice place you should go there some time. His room is even cooler.” wait a sec she went to Bently’s bed room. Oboy this cant be good. “and he kissed me and we talked.”
I interrupted her when she said she kissed him wow! “You guys kissed. OMG is he a good kisser?”
“O yea. Then we went to a skate boarding and Trace was there and he was all over this girl and she was just as bad as he was. I guess he doesn’t like me cause she sure didn’t show it.”
Wow man someday she had. I give her a big huge god knows she needs one.
“We can work this out ok.”
“Ok we will think of something but we need to go back downstairs before your boy toy thinks we are doing something wrong up here.” she said with a laugh. I smiled she is already back to her old self. We head down stairs I sit in the chair with Mason.
“How is she?”
“She’s…”I hesitated for a moment but I looked over at her and she is laughing with Austin and Bently so I said, “ good she’s doing good.”
“That’s good.” Mason said when I started to say something to him when his phone vibrated.
“Who’s that?”
“It’s a txt from Trace wondering how Roxie is.”
“O. What did you say?”
“I said she’s never gonna talk to him again.”
“Hahaha I wonder what he’s gonna say?” Just after I said that his phone vibrated again. “He put what in all caps and a bunch of exclamation marks.”
“Wow you better tell him to get over here so he can apologize to her.”
“Ya ok.”
After Mason typed that there was a knock on the door. I walk over to the door and open it it’s Trace. Man that was fast. First words out of his mouth is, “Where is she?”
But before I answer him I pull him to the side before anyone else could see him so I can talk to him.
“Ok here are the rules. You are not gonna start a fight. I swear to god I see you punch or you throw anything I will kill you me and Rox are both black belts. Rule two don’t cuss anyone out or you will be out. Rule three don’t push Roxie in to taking you back. That all and o no running of with her either. Do you accept these rules.”
“I d….”
“Before you answer hold on. Mason come here. Ok we now have a witness.”
“I do accept all the your rules.”
I let him go. I turn around. I cant watch. I head up to my room.
“Where are you going?” Mason asked.
“To my room I can’t watch.”
“ok I’m going up with you.”
“Hahaha ok then.” I open my door and step in my room. When I do Mason stands behind me and puts his arms around my waist.
“Hey there.”
“Hey back to you sexy.”
I walk over to my computer making him release his hold on me.
“Where you going?” he asked all sad.
“Just over here to check something’s.”
“Ah I wonder how they are doing down there?”
“I have no idea but she’ll end up telling me later.”
“Yeah Trace will tell me too. I’m sorry but it’s funnier to watch though.”
“Yeah it is except when it happens to you."
Sign up to rate and review this story