Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

The Truth

by chocydrops 0 reviews

Frank stays with Alex while Gerard refuses to answer the questions of the others. What did happen that night...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-15 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 678 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I followed the doctor but as they moved Alex into the room I was told to wait outside.

"She can't have any visiters at the moment, I'm sorry." I smiled and sat on the nearby chair. The other guys would probably be questioning Gerard about this right now. I closed my eyes, it would be great if everything was back to how it was.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is The door to Alex's room opening and the doctors voice.

"You can see her now." I smiled and walked slowly and silently into her room. Her pale face was paler then normal. She was asleep. The only sound in the room was the slow beeping of the heart moniter. I carefuly sat on the chair beside her and thought, about everything. I really wanted to know what was happening. Just then my thoughts were interupted by the creaking of the door as the same doctor walked in. I smiled at him but he didn't smile back. He had a serious expression plastered on his face, as if something bad was going to happen... or maybe it already has.




Gerard's POV

"We know you know something Gee. You have to tell us what's going on." I shook my head again. I couldn't answer that question, not yet. I guess I don't completely know myself what's going on. I only really know one thing, but I can't tell them that.

"Gee, please. Tell us anything you know. You're the only person other than Alex who knows anything. And Lex is kinda unable to tell us anything." I still shook my head. Mikey hadn't spoken since Alex was taken out of the room. He was thinking, about something. He looked up and met my gaze. His eyes pleading with me. He didn't even have to say what he was thinking, I knew already. Frank would probably find something out from the doctors and figure it out for himself. I shook my head once more and Mikey looked back at his lap. How exactly do you explain something like this. I thought back to the other day.

We were searching for Alex and I'd walked off from Frank and Mikey cause I'd seen her. I didn't tell them and they were busy talking they didn't notice me gone. I ended up down an alley with Alex standing infront of me. Atleast it looked like Alex. She turned around and I recognised her at once but something was different. Her eyes were blood red and her mouth was curled in an almost evil smirk. Something was wrong. I didn't get a chance to assess the rest of her because the next thing I new I was lying in the corner of the alley. My hand shot to my shoulder and came away bloody. There infront of me, layed a sharp piece of glass or metal. I couldn't quite tell what it was because it shone crimson with blood, my blood. And Alex, She was standing in the exit of the alley. Her eyes still red and covered in mud and blood. Her hair was caked and her hands too. She smirked again and swiftly turned around, running around the corner. Tears fell from my eyes, probably from the pain. But I couldn't feel the pain in my shoulder, this was worse. My heart was breaking on the spot. The person I loved had just turned against me. I tried to stand up but My body wouldn't let me. Searing pain shot through me and I had to sit down again. I hope the others find me.

I'd thought about alot since then. About how when Alex and Frank came to find me and Alex's eyes were brown again. I realised something at the moment she wept into my shirt. That Alex I saw back in the alley. Definately wasn't Alex. It was something different, something firce, evil even. Something was emerging from the deep corners of Lex's heart, and it was trying to take control.
Sign up to rate and review this story