Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > With Just A Touch Of My Burning Hand

Chapter 1 - Wipe away those tears of blood again

by x-The-Black-Parade-x 2 reviews

My Chem are on tour, and Gerard finds out something about his girlfriend... yeahh I know ... I'm lame at summaries.. sorry!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-19 - Updated: 2008-08-19 - 1089 words

1Original
Chapter 1 - Wipe away those tears of blood again

Fuck this. Fuck the world. Fuck EVERYTHING. Who gives a shit anymore? I thought as a slammed the lid of my phone shut disconnecting the call, and a single tear slide down my cheek, I wiped it away with the sleeve of my jacket. I then turned my phone off so she couldn’t reach me. Why does everything good in my life always turn out shit? The anger grew inside of me as I threw my phone as far as I could I didn’t see where it landed but I just heard a crash, obviously as it hit the cold concrete pavement of London, England. The thought of my phone being broken beyond repair calmed me slightly, as I took a look around to see if anybody was there. There were a few people, maybe 5 at the most, absorbed in their own busy lifes'. I sighed as I leaned back onto the cold metal side of the bus, at least, I thought we will soon be able to check into the hotel we had booked for a couple of days and then I would be on my own. You may wonder why, I’m standing outside if we were going to a hotel in a few moments, well, Frank and Mikey desperately needed to get something, sugar probably, so, we had to stop for them. I turned to the entrance of the service station, and I saw Frank on Mikeys’ back running out of the station. Oh my god, here we go again, I said out loud as I jumped onto the bus and quickly slamming the door shut after Mikey and Frank leaped onto the bus.

“GO! GO! GO!” Frank squealed, as Mikey collapsed onto the couch panting as I threw him his inhaler.

“Cheers” he wheezed.

I took one last look at him, and Frank who had now flopped onto the sofa in between Mikey and Ray and walked off to my bunk so I could lay down, and think about what had just happened, not with the guys, but with my girlfriend... or should I say newly ex-girlfriend.
As I lay down, I closed the curtains, in the hope that if one of the guys did want to come and talk to me, they would think I was sleeping. Why the fuck did this have to happen to me? First, with Eliza, now with Brianna, who’s it going to be with next? Bob interrupted my thoughts as he said in an almost whisper

“Gee, are you awake? We’re almost at the hotel”

“Mm’kay”

I listened to the heavy footsteps of Bob walking away. I pulled back the curtain and got a few bits and pieces together with what I thought I would need, for the few days we were staying here, and put all the stuff in a smaller suitcase and dragged it to the front of the bus, where everyone was waiting. I just stood silently, waiting for the bus to finally stop so we could get off. Everyone else was laughing about something. I’m not sure what.

“Gee, what’s wrong?” My little brother asked me, I looked at him, and could see the sadness growing in his eyes. Now, wasn’t the best time to say anything, I would talk to him privately later, and then, after that I would have to tell the guys.

“Erm...Nothing” I tried to sound convincing.

“You havn’t said more than two words since you got back on the bus” This time it was Ray talking.

“Tired, that’s all, I’ll be fine after a good night’s sleep”

I glanced down at my watch, 4:00, great, even when we got to the hotel, the guys would want to have a drink in the bar or something, then we would probably order food, or go out to a restaurant when it got to around 6-ish. I really wasn’t in the mood today, and if I said that I didn’t want to go with them, then they would know that something was wrong and I would have to tell them, and for now, I didn’t want anyone to know, until I’d worked out what was going on, and told Mikey.
A few seconds later, the bus stopped, and we all tumbled out, and went to check in. When we all got our keys, Frank said something about meeting up for dinner, when everyone but me had agreed we should go out, as I stood there in silence.

“Great!” Frank said, “I’ll phone you guys when we’ve all had time to unpack to arrange a meeting place, OH and a time would be helpful”

“My phones broken” I said suddenly, making everyone look at me.

“Your phone? Your phones like your life support machine, it’s the only way you can talk to Bri” Frank said, obviously trying to make sense of the situation.

“Yeah, well things change” I said as I took the handle of my bag, and went towards the elevator.

“Leave him” I heard Mikey say, I wasn’t sure who he was talking to, but it was probably Frank, he didn’t like it when anyone was upset, and he always felt the need to go after them. I then heard Mikey say that when Frank had phoned everyone later, as they had arranged, he would come and tell me what was happening.
The elevator pinged making me look up from the spot on the ground which I found myself staring at, and walked in, I pressed the button for level 2, and when the elevator stopped, I got out and went to my home for the next 3 days.
I started to think about Bri, and the fact that she was meant to be flying to see us, in a couple of days. As I closed the door to my room tears started pouring down my face I couldn't hold it in any longer, I walked across to the window and stood looking out of it for a few moments, even though it was 4:30 it was dark outside and all you could see where the street-lamps of busy London below, I switched on the lamp beside my bed and closed the blinds and the curtains, I heaved my bag up onto my bed and started to unpack as I heard a knock at the door.



A/N- What do you guys think? review please ??
Sign up to rate and review this story