Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > With Just A Touch Of My Burning Hand

Chapter 2 - I'm not okay, I promise

by x-The-Black-Parade-x 1 review

What happened to Gerard and Brianna?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-19 - Updated: 2008-08-19 - 868 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 - I'm not okay, I promise
POV: Mikeys

I was really worried about Gee, I mean, one moment he was fine and talking and laughing like the rest of us, and then we stopped at a service station for me, and Frank, I think I saw him get off the bus as well, but I think that was to take a call, then, he was all quiet and didn’t speak to anyone, until he told us, downstairs, that his phone was broken. I quickly put my bag, in my room, shut the door, and went to Gee’s room. I know him, I’ll be the first person he tells what’s wrong, but only when he’s ready to.

“Gerard? It’s me, can I come in?”

I heard him sniff a couple of times, and then I heard footsteps move closer to the door, and heard the lock click, and then the door open. I walked in without saying anything and just walked over and sat on his bed, waiting for him to close the door.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, in an almost whisper. He slumped down onto the bed, and started to cry again, I shuffled next to him and pulled him into a hug.

“It’s--- Bri” He said in between sniffles. I didn’t say anything, but I was thinking about what could of happened, and if she was ill, if she was alright, if anything had happened to her. Eventually Gerard carried onto say that she had been cheating on him whilst he had been on tour, he had found out because it was on an internet website, and when the bus stopped, he called her to see if it was true, and that’s when he broke his phone, because out of his anger, he had thrown it across the concrete parking bit.

“Oh my god, Gerard I’m so sorry, especially to find out like that man, it’s horrible” After a few moments of him still crying, I told him to get some sleep. I stayed on the bed with him, and when I was sure he was asleep, I got up and unpacked his things for him, and went back to my room.

“Hey! Mikey!” I heard someone say as I was just about to open my door which was conveniently right next to Gerards; I looked up to see Ray standing, in his room but with the door open.

“Hey, we’ve been trying to call you for the past half hour! Where have you been? I hope you havn’t been out to eat without us!” He chuckled.

“Nah man, I went to check on Gee, make sure he’s alright, so what’s happening about tonight then?”

“We are going to meet in the lobby, downstairs, in about half an hour”

“Awesome” I simply replied, and went into my room, to have a shower and get changed.

In the lobby

“YAY! I’m not a loner anymore! I HAVE A FRIEND!” Frank said, rather excitedly, as he skipped across the room to where I was standing

“Hey, where’s Gerard?”

“He’s not, not tonight, he doesn’t feel too good” I said as Frank looked rather sad, just as the elevator pinged, and out walked Ray and Bob

“BOBERT!” Frank squeaked, Bob looked at him, in the way that told Frank, NEVER to call him that again, whilst me and Ray nearly pissed ourselves laughing as we all walked out of the hotel.

Back at the hotel
Ray POV

Me, Ray and Frank said goodbye to Mikey as he went to get into the elevator to go up to his room, whilst us three went to have a drink in the bar. As I ordered for everyone, and took the drinks to the table, as I sat down next to Bob, he asked what was wrong with Gerard.

“Well, when me and Mikey were waiting for you guys I asked him where he was, and all he said was that Gerard didn’t feel too good... but I think it’s more then that, I mean he was fine on the bus before we stopped at those services, and then all of a sudden he seemed really upset about something”

“Yeah I know, When you and Mikey went into the services, he stepped off the bus, to take a call...I don’t know if he phoned someone, or someone phoned him but I bet that’s what was wrong” said the oracle of all knowledge, Bob.

“Wait, but when we first arrived here, he said his phone was broken” I said, rather confused by the whole situation.

“That’s what I mean, by the person that was on the phone, is probably why Gerards upset”

“Well, you know Gerard, he will tell us, just when he’s had a little time to make some sense of whatever’s wrong in his head first, he’ll tell us when he’s ready too. I think we should just leave it for the minute.” Stated Frank

“Agreed” Me and Bob exclaimed simultaneously.


A/N: I couldn't resist updating again today =] review? please ? =]
Sign up to rate and review this story