Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > With Just A Touch Of My Burning Hand

Chapter 3 - In the end, it's all a question of heart

by x-The-Black-Parade-x 9 reviews

Gerard meets someone he didn't expect to see...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 1098 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3 - In the end, it's all a question of heart

POV: Frank

I hate seeing Gerard upset, I mean, well I hate seeing anyone upset...but especially Gee he’s my best friend and we’ve been through shit to get to where we are today. I know, he will tell us, eventually, but it makes me feel so helpless in the mean time. When we Bob and Ray go back to their rooms, I might go and check on Gerard...Make sure he’s okay, yeah that’s what I’ll do, go and make sure he’s okay.

“Frank....?” Rays’ voice brought me back into reality

“Yeaa?” I looked up from the table I found myself staring at

“You err...kinda spaced-out for a moment or two there...”

“Yeah... sorry about that, anyway... what were we talking about?”

I said as we carried on our conversation, I looked at the time and it was nearing midnight, so we finished our drinks and headed to our rooms because we had an early start in the morning. When Bob and Ray and shut their doors, I tip-toed across to Gerard’s room and knocked lightly on the door, I was about to knock again, but I heard the lock click and the door open, to reveal the pale tear-stained face of my best friend. I drew him into a hug, and some women walked past us, giving us a weird look, so I walked into Gerard’s room and shut the door. We sat on the bed in silence for a few moments until I asked him, what was wrong.

“She, she...” he choked out, I put my hand on his arm, as if to reassure him, he mumbled something, and all I caught was two words. Brianna, and cheated, and I knew that Gerard would never cheat on her, I knew how much he loves her, and he would never do a thing like that, especially after Eliza, so I gathered that she had cheated on him.

“I can’t believe she would do this to you Gee, I really can’t”

He went on to explain the story, of how he found out, and confronted her about it. He paused every now-and-then to gather his thoughts, and to stop himself from crying again. I could see, from the redness and puffiness of his eyes that he had been crying for a long time.

“Does Mikey know?” I asked him, I thought that really, his brother should have been the first one he told.

“Yeah, I told him earlier, before you guys went out”

I pulled him into a hug, and I thought that he shouldn’t be alone tonight, I didn’t want him doing anything stupid, so I went to get my pyjamas and a few other things I might need, like my phone. When I got back Gerard was in bed, but he wasn’t asleep, he had started crying again, I felt so sorry for him, and I felt so useless and for once in my life I didn’t know what to say. I generally thought that Bri was a nice girl, and would never think of doing anything like that, I was in total shock, whether with Eliza, I kind of guessed, and plus I had never really liked her and neither had any of the guys. I went over and brushed the hair out of his eyes and I found him a tissue, I wondered into the bathroom to get Gee a glass of water. I don’t know why, but a glass of water always helps someone stop crying and to calm them down. Strange, I thought.

I got into bed, the opposite side to which Gerard was laying on and wrapped my arms around him, I made myself stay awake until I was sure Gerard was fast asleep, it took a while for him to get off to sleep, but I didn’t mind and after a few minutes of hearing faint snoring sounds, I allowed myself to fall asleep.

I awoke the next morning with the alarm on my phone going off, I looked at the time, 6:30, great, we had an interview at 9:00, but it was going to take about an hour to get there because of the traffic, which left just enough time to get ready and get some breakfast. I turned my alarm off, and woke up Gerard, I got up and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and get changed. When I returned to the bedroom, I found Gerard still in bed, and he had fallen back to sleep.

“Gerard! Get up! We have an interview soon”

*****
POV: Gerards
*****
Why did Frank have to come back and disturb my thoughts? I was quite happy lying there, in a pit of my own misery. I heard him telling me to get up again, I sighed and gave in I wasn’t going to win this time. After I went into the bathroom to have a shower, I heard him talking to someone but I didn’t hear anyone knock at the door, and I didn’t hear any other voices, must be on the phone I thought. I yawned as I turned the shower on; I hadn’t slept very well last night all my mind let me think about was yesterday reading in disbelief what was on that website and then that phone call, It ran through my head over and over again, never stopping, like an old broken record, oh and that reminded me I needed to buy a new phone today, but that didn’t seem all that important all I could think of was how she could do that to me? Was it my fault? Had I left her no choice but to do it? Had I done something wrong? I tried to empty these thoughts out of my head as I stepped into the shower, but it didn’t work...It never did.

When I was ready, I found out that Frank had been on the phone to the rest of the band, and they had arranged meet in 10minutes to get some breakfast. 10minutes later, we all met in the lobby downstairs, and as we walked out, I spotted someone, who I really did not want to see, waiting outside.

“Gerard...” the voice spoke.

************

A/N: hey peoples .. its only me, can you review my story please? i want to know what you guys think =], and thanks to alice for reviewing the chapters so far! =]
Sign up to rate and review this story