Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > With Just A Touch Of My Burning Hand

Chapter 4 - And say goodbye to the heart you break

by x-The-Black-Parade-x 3 reviews

"Gerard..." the voice spoke

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-23 - 1273 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4 - And say goodbye to the heart you break
POV: Gerards

“Gerard...please”

What the hell am I going to do? I’m not ready to talk to her yet...I’ve barely got things straight in my own head, well in fact I havn’t but...As thoughts ran through my mind, Mikey and Frank stood in front of me, Bob and Ray soon caught on and joined them, so there was this human barrier between me and her. Bob had pushed his way in, so he was standing directly inbetween me and Brianna, presumably because he was the biggest, and more body-guard looking.

“Gerard, listen to me! Let me explain!”

Bob moved closer towards her and tilted his head so it was level with hers.

“I don’t know what you’ve done darling, and to be honest at this particular moment I don’t care, but what I do care about are my friends and them being happy, because when they’re happy so am I...Do they look happy to you?” He said in a deathly calm voice.

This angered Brianna somewhat, and punched him in the face, and she looked like she was quite capable of doing it again, when Frank suddenly moved to behind her and whilst holding her back yelled for our bodyguards who were already running towards us after they had seen what she done to Bob.

“All I want is a chance to explain” She directed her look from Bob to me, her voice, almost pleading.

“Well, that’s a shame because for some un-foreseeable reason I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT” this was the first thing I had said to her since the whole escapade had began.

“Gerard... I love you”

This took me by surprise, but I leaned forward so I was centimetres away from her face and whispered “Maybe you should of thought of that BEFORE you slept with someone else” by now, a few people were starting to gather, mainly lodgers at the hotel and some of the hotels’ staff. Frank has rejoined Mikey and Ray, who were now standing beside me and Mike our bodyguard had taken his place, and a first-aider had whisked Bob away to look at his eye.

“Let’s get out of here, we’ve got an interview to get to” Ray exclaimed, as us four, and our security walked away, Mike stayed with Brianna and told her to stay away from us, otherwise we would press-charges for assault. I had this pang of guilt in my heart, but it wasn’t from seeing Brianna and not giving her a chance to explain, it was because this was my shit to deal with, not Bob’s, Mikey’s, Frank’s or Ray’s and now all of them had been brought into it. As soon as the interview has ended, I breathed a sigh of relief because there was nothing about me and Brianna in there. I borrowed someone’s phone and called Bob to check on how he was.

*********
POV: Brianna’s
*********

This was beginning to really piss me off now; Gerard was not answering his phone it just kept on going to voice-mail. No matter what time I tried to call... voice-mail.

Fuck it, I know I hurt him, but this was just ridiculous, he's meant to love me, why isn't he answering?. Fuck knows I didn’t want to hurt him, I loved him, but he is always away touring with his band, it seemed that sometimes he cared more about his stupid so-called fans more then he did me. I hated it, and well I went out one or two nights with some friends whilst he was away and I used to get a little tipsy and the next thing I would know I would be waking up in some strangers’ bed, or sometimes me own bed but with a stranger next to me.

Gerard found out because some fan has posted pictures of me, whilst I was drunk getting off with some guys, and then somehow they had managed to follow us back to whoever’s place we had gone to, there were no pictures of what we were doing inside, but there were pictures of us going in, and well, you probably don’t need ten guesses as to what went on inside.


~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

“So...Wanna come back to my place? You know... for a night-cap?” I suggestively asked this guy who had been eyeing me up all night. I leant in with my low-cut top on making my cleavage even more on show then it had been all night and my mini-denim skirt riding a few more centimetres up my thigh, and I whispered in his ear, “...and maybe, a little more if you’re up for it” and winked as I leaned back and took another sip of my vodka and coke.

~~~~~~~~~~ End of Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

It was just a bit of fun...well...okay maybe a lot of fun, but it was meaningless, well that was what I was planning on telling Gerard.

I decided that if he wasn’t going to answer my calls then I would go and see him, in person... I got a few bits and pieces together, drove to the airport and got on the next plane to London. When I arrived it was 7:00 in the morning, London time. I would go and wait outside the hotel I knew they were staying at. My plan was to wait outside, and try to convince him about how ‘sorry’ I was, and how much I ‘loved’ him and beg him to take me back. Truth was, I was in it for the money, simple as and I was a damn good actress, who wouldn’t believe me? I might even turn on the water-works I thought, that would be a good effect... to start crying everywhere.

My plan how-ever didn’t go as planned, when they eventually came out, I called out for Gerard but he had obviously told the rest of the band what I had done because the next thing I knew they had formed a shield in front of him so I couldn’t talk to him properly, and Bob, their stupid fuck-arsed drummer leaned in front of me and started talking shit, I’d had enough I hadn’t come here to talk to him or any other member of the band apart from Gerard, so I punched him in the face, god I had wanted to do that for so long, and to the others as well. The midget, Frank was suddenly behind me and holding me back as five muscular men came running over, fuck, for a shrimp he was certainly strong, the grip suddenly loosened, and quickly tightened again as one of the five men had replaced Frank. I saw someone, probably a first-aider take Bob away fucking pussy, I thought it was only one punch.

I told Gerard how I loved him and begged for a chance to explain. My plan didn’t work, and he replied but I didn’t hear what he said, they all walked off except the man behind me who was still holding me back, he whispered in my ear something about not going near the band again otherwise they’ll press charges and walked off in the same direction as the others.

Fuck him, I thought, I will get Gerard back. It’s just going to be a bit harder then I first thought.

A/N: can you review it please? and tell me what you think .. thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story