Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > The Afterworld

Sister talks

by BlackRaven66 0 reviews

Anadie has a talk with her, sister.

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Beast Boy,Cyborg,Raven,Robin,Starfire,Terra - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-08-20 - Updated: 2008-08-20 - 522 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5. Sister talks
Anadie sat in a pink room, with frilly pillows and stuffed animals everywhere. She held one of the pillows to her face and began crying. After a while, there was a knock on her door. "Come in." she managed to say. A girl that looked almost like Anadie, but had darker and shorter hair, and was taller, walked in. She sat at the foot of Anadie's bed and began stroking her hair. "What's wrong?" she asked concerned. Anadie grunted and put down her pillow. "It's just...school." she muttered as she got off her bed and sat in a beanbag. The girl frowned and slitted her eyes. "Yeah, sure. A girl with straight A's and goes to school barely at all, and has many friends, has a problem." Anadie glared at her and then sighed. "Alright fine. I met this guy. He's really nice and all...but his friends." The girl widened her eyes and smirked. "Oh, smoochie smoochie." she said dramaticly. "Shut up." Anadie snapped. she began pacing around the floor and stopped in front of her bed. "He knows you. I don't know how, but he said he used to be your friend." She said confused. The girl widend her eyes once again and leaned forward. "What's his name." she said monotonly. Anadie raised her eyebrows and took a step back. "From what I know, Beastboy." She said knowingly. "He knows me as Terra." she blurted, after Anadie finished. "I am no longer known as that. My name is Cindy Markovitz, and I attend Murakami High School." she paused thinking. Anadie tilted her head and was about to say something, when Terra continued. "You didn't tell him anything did you!?" she asked furiously. Anadie rolled her eyes and walked a step forward. "No, I told him I don't know anyone of the sort. Although he said I remind him of you." Now it was Terra's turn to roll her eyes. "Of course, your my sister why else not? I need you to go out more often and figure some things out of him." she said normaly. Anadie stared at the celing. "Why should I know more about him, without telling more about me?" she asked confused. Terra groaned and stood up. "Lie, that's all you have to do.Make something up about yourself." Anadie sighed and plopped on her bed. "I miss mom." she said sadly." Terra's face softend up and she put a arm on her shoulder. "It's going to be ok Ana. Don't worry." Terra cooed. Ana sighed and layed on her bed. "I'm going to sleep on it." she stated firmly. Terra got up off the bed and exited her room halfway. "Night sis." she smiled before shutting her door and walking out. Anadie lay under her covers and thinking about all the tings that they just talked over.She could hardly control her powers, let alone, find out information. She fell asleep finnally thinking over her plans that await her the next day.

Sorry it took so long to upload.I was doing other things around the house and school started. ENJOY ;D
Sign up to rate and review this story