Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deadlines

Over and Out

by neve 4 reviews

This is a really short update because i promised i would post something before i went away. Van rides, a sneaky Frank and a blushing Gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-20 - Updated: 2008-08-20 - 1021 words - Complete

3Original
Chapter Thirteen: Over and Out

Jill couldn't help but laugh as she watched them all teasing each other and it seemed tonight it was Frank's turn to be the chosen one.

"Hey Jill, Frank's not special." Gerard told her pointing to Frank.

"I am special," Frank responded pushing Gerard," Jill said so and I notice she hasn't said that to anyone else."

"She just felt sorry for you," Gerard added grinning, "Well with your height an all, it's impossible not too."

They all started to laugh as Frank folded his arms across his chest, "Why don't you all just fuck off and anyway Gee you can't talk with hair like that."

"Ohhhhhh," Bob whistled knowing this was Gerard's soft point.

"My hair is cool and Ieast I can grow it out which is something you haven't done since 1998." Gerard retorted.

"You guys are so brutal." Jill blurted out unable to hold back at they continued to rip Frank apart.

"This is nothing Jill, believe me, " Ray said, "Just wait until the tour and we have to live in each other pockets."

"At least Jill cares," Frank said dramatically as he leaned over and hugged her.

Bob suddenly felt uncomfortable as he watched Frank hug Jill so easily. Frank seemed to have this ability to be at ease with virtually anyone and could quickly gain their complete trust. For that tiny fraction of time he realised he was jealous and he turned his attention to the window as he silently reprimanded himself for being in this position.

"Don't fall for that cute act Jill," Mikey said as he watched Frank release Jill.

"I won't," Jill laughed as Frank gave her a cheeky smile.

"You have to be careful because I'm so irresitable due to my sweetness." Frank replied.

"Oh for fuck sake not this again." Bob instantly reponded.

"We're here," Ray interupted glad to be getting out of the van, he held his hand out to help Jill out of the van.

"Ray makes us all look bad," Mikey said to Jill, "He's like the perfect gentleman and we're all so not."

Jill smiled at Mikey and followed both him and Ray into the restaurant/bar. Jill stood by them as they both recognised a group of people sitting round a large table and hugs and backslaps were exchanged. Ray quickly introduced Jill to the rest of the party and Jill was pleased to finally meet Brian in person. He immediately asked her to sit down with him and asked her how she felt about doing the tour article. Ray shook his head as Brian talked business with Jill, "Hey man, we invited Jill out tonight for fun and to get to know us a bit better not to be grilled about work."

Brian looked up at Ray, "I know but you know I can't help myself and anyway if Jill gets to know you guys too well she might not want to do it."

"Don't listen to him Jill." Ray replied sitting down beside her.

------Meanwhile at the bar-----

"Why didn't we just order the drinks at the table?" Gerard asked as he stood with Bob and Frank knowing he didn't need to be this close to alcohol. It's not that he felt tempted to drink, some times even the smell of it could make feel sick but for some bizarre reason being so close to a bar made him edgy.

"Because I've got to tell you both something, "Frank replied passing a beer to Bob and paying the barman.

"Is this gonna be some daft idea again Frank?" Bob asked taking a large drink.

"No, but I know you're gonna like this one." Frank replied teasing them both.

"Spit it out already Frankie," Gerard asked wanting to get away from the bar.

Frank smiled at the both as he sat himself up onto a bar stool, "Well you know how I went to get Jill earlier."

"Yes," Gerard replied wondering where on earth Frank was going with this.

"And you know how we thought she and that writer guy Justin were a couple?" Frank added turning his attention to Bob.

"Yes," Gerard replied once more as he started to become more intrigued.

"They are not together and there like really good friends so there's nothing to stop old Bob here." Frank said patting Bob on the back.

Bob almost choked on his beer, "I don't see how you think it effects me."

Frank knowingly looked at Gerard, "I don't see why you can't just speak to her." Frank said trying to encourage his good friend.

"Look, I'm not talking about this anymore." Bob snapped as he turned to walk towards the table, "Can you just quit with this?"

Gerard and Frank nodded at Bob as they watched him huffily walk away.

"He's so riled up," Frank remarked jumping down from the seat.

"He's so stubborn but I agree with you know he's got it bad." Gerard replied as they both stalked after him towards the table.

Bob conciously made the move to sit as far away from Jill as he possibly could, he was so fed up with the constant teasing. Occasionally he would look up as they waited for their orders to arrive. Jill seemed so relaxed within the group, he watched as Frank made her laugh. He felt his stomach tighten ever so subtly as he watched her lean her head back laugh out loud. Frank made it seem so easy but Bob never had the confidence that Frank possessed to just chat away. Bob glanced over at her once more to find her staring directly at him, her lips curved into a small smile as she looked at him. Bob could feel his face flush slightly as he looked away.



I'm so sorry this is so short and I had planned to post a longer update but I've run out of time before I go on holiday. I promise to post as soon as I get back. Wow my last chapter went green - Thank you so much for reviewing and rating - You guys are brilliant.
Sign up to rate and review this story