Categories > Original > Fantasy > Tale of a vampire queen

Prologue

by davinia16 0 reviews

A girl with no idea of the creatures that surround her is about to be drawn into a whole new world with a battle just beginning but what's a girl to do when she's falling in love with her sire?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 250 words

0Unrated
---PROLOGUE---
He traveled through the empty streets following the intoxicating aroma that was calling to him. As he got closer to the scent he could see more people, mostly teenagers, after all it was Friday and Midnight. He himself would have been at a party if this scent weren't calling to him. He soon found himself in front of a four story mansion, it was beautifully built, but that didn't catch his interest. What did, was the figure in a third story window...the source of the scent. He jumped to the balcony looking in through the glass doors to see the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, she seemed to be 5'6'' with shoulder length black hair, she was in a tank top and shorts so he could see her flawless curves and flat stomach, she had flawless skin, and turquoise eyes. Before he knew it he began knocking on the doors. Thinking it was someone at her bedroom door she said come in. He pushed the doors open and before she could blink she was in his arms. She stared at him with innocent wide eyes as he opened his mouth and elongated his fangs. Sinking them into the crook where her neck and shoulder met drinking her blood freely, as he heard her last heartbeat he cut his wrist and put it on her mouth forcing her to drink his blood in return and making her like him a creature of the night, a vampire.
Sign up to rate and review this story