Categories > Original > Fantasy > Tale of a vampire queen

Chapter 3

by davinia16 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 2069 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 3

Sophie and Damian were back at the mansion and he still had not said a word to her. She was about to yell at him when he finally spoke. "Tell me of your family." She was confused but did as he asked. "I have three siblings two sisters and a brother. My brother's name is Jake and he is twenty. My elder sister is named Jewel and she's 29, and my younger sister is named Nena she is 4. My father died in a car accident a few days after I was born and my mother remarried to the man that owns Carson Inc. the worlds biggest computer technology business and my mothers name is Andrea." She finished. " What about grandparents?" He asked. " Oh... ummmm my dad's mother is the one I get the birthmark from. Her name is Leona her mother was Donica and she had a little sister Mathilde. When great grandma Donica was alive she never spoke of her sister though." Damian's eyes grew wide 'Mathilde is her great aunt!' He yelled in his mind. As Damian contemplated all the ways to handle this new information Sophie shrugged and walked away yelling over her shoulder to Damian " My great aunt was a pretty powerful witch too!" That got Damian out of his trance because there was only one fate for a witch killed by a vampire.

UPTOWN APARTMENT
Marco was beginning his new plan for revenge. He had sent Julian back to Marthiesta Cemetery to invite the leader of the zombies to his home. Oh how he would get his revenge! Damian would be dead, and that lovely vampiress Sophie would be his!

MARTHIESTA CEMETERY
Julian was walking down a corpse filled path. He could see the bite marks from where the flesh was ripped off of those unsuspecting humans, he could taste their fear. He had seen it all...
~~~FLASHBACK~~~
Julian had just gotten to the cemetery when he heard a shrill scream. He followed the noise until he came to a path. Hiding in the bushes he saw fifty flesh eating zombies attacking some helpless teenage humans. They couldn't be any older than 14 or 15. They were also still alive as the zombies ripped the flesh from their bodies. One of the people screaming for help, the other begging the zombies to stop. Soon, their voices died as they did.
~~~END FLASHBACK~~~
He had never seen anything so disgusting and he worked for a decaying, rancid smelling monster! He would have gone home but, he had to follow orders, so he followed the path until a sharp pain hit the back of his head and his world went black.
DAMIANS MANSION
Damian followed Sophie to her room and yanked the door open. "A witch?" He asked, and she looked up from the bed. "Yep, but I'm not...I think. I wouldn't know... but she definitely was. Why?" Damian looked at her, he hadn't even thought about her being a witch. "No reason." He lied and she shrugged. He sat down at the end of the bed; smiling "You know you never told me about your family.. well except Marco." She shuddered, and his smile faded. "My father was a king in Italy in the 17oo's, my mother was murdered when another kingdom raided ours, I was five Marco as 25 when he was turned into a vampire. My younger sister married a Russian king and had five children before she died. Her name was Jennea. I was 17 when I was turned into a vampire. My brother and I were sired by different vampires though." "What about your grandparents?" she asked. "They all died when I was young, and I was raised to be a king." She nodded. "What of your sister's family?" She asked. "They were all in Russia." "You had a hard life I see." She teased. "Not really. I was after all a prince." He smiled and teased back. They both laughed when Namine knocked on the door."Enter." They both said. When Namine entered she had a huge smile on her face. "Sorry if I interrupted something." Sophie blushed turning a bright bright red color, causing both Damian and Namine to laugh. "What is it Namine?" Damian asked. "Your nephew is here." Damian nodded and Sophie turned to him confused. "Nephew?" She asked. "Yes Marco turned Jennea's first born son when he was 16, so I took him in since she thought he was dead and Marco did not realize that he had turned him." She nodded. "What's his name?" He smiled. "Jason." She nodded again. "Maybe it will be fun to have someone my age around." She murmured to herself as she left the room to meet Jason.
Damian was angry, but he didn't know why he was. All she had said was that it might be fun to be around someone her age. "I was only a year older than her when I was turned." He murmured as he left to see them both.
Jason was sitting in the living room. He always loved this room. It had a plasma screen tv that took up an entire wall in the middle of the room were two long black couches and on the back wall were 1,000,000 dvds on the left wall was a stereo with surround sound and on the right wall were 1,000,000 cds. He was on a couch watching Wild N' Out a show he had come to love when he heard someone coming down the stairs. Thinking it was his uncle, he turned around to see a beautiful vampiress. "Hello." He said as he took her hand and kissed it. "Hey." She looked him over. He was 6'1", with short black hair, he had brown eyes , and for being a vampire, he was pretty tan."You must be Jason." She said and his smile grew. "So you have heard of me." Only just now your...." He cut her off. "Incredibly handsome? Intelligent? Interesting beyond belief? " She cut him off this time "No I was trying to say your uncle told me." His smile faded. "So I am not incredibly handsome, intelligent, or interesting beyond belief?" He asked "Oh no! That isn't what I was saying!" She said trying to not hurt his feelings. "You are handsome but.." Just then Damian came down the stairs. "Hopefully not more than me?" He asked putting his arm around her waist and smiling as she blushed and her eyes widened "N..no of course not." She said abd ran away as her blush deepened.
Damian walked over to Jason. "Don't even think about it." He said as he walked to his study signaling Jason to follow. Damian sat at his desk. "So what can I do for you Jason?"
Sophie was sitting in her room playing with Marna trying to get Damian's touch out of her mind. 'He was only teasing...but...' Then Marna interrupted her thoughts. "Huh? What did you say Marna?" Marna frowned. "Sophie I asked if you wanted to go bother uncle Jason and daddy!"Sophie smiled and nodded grabbing Marna's hand and walking to Damian's study talking and laughing.
Damian and Jason were currently in the study staring at each other, neither saying anything yet. "So who was that delectable young woman that I just met?" Jason asked breaking the silence. Damian's eyes narrowed. "No one for you to bother with, Sophie is mine!" he said raising his voice. Jason's eyes widened, then he smiled and nodded as a knock came at the door. "I am busy." Damian answered. "Awww... and here I thought that you would want to see Marna and I but, ok we'll go then...." Sophie answered and they heard footsteps. Not wanting Sophie to leave, Damian opened the door only to see Sophie leaning against the door frame smiling and to have Jason start laughing. Damian raised an eyebrow. "Marna decided to take a nap." He nodded ad she walked into the study sitting in his chair.
MARTHIESTA CEMETERY
Julian awoke to see a pair of black eyes looking at him. "Mathilde I presume?" He asked in a semi-raspy voice. She nodded. "My master has a... proposition for you." She raised an eyebrow and untied him indicating for him to go on. He smiled and began to tell her of his master, his plan, and of Damian and Sophie. Her eyes narrowed. "Let me meet this master of yours."
DAMIANS MANSION
The study was in an awkward silence with no one saying anything, and it was getting on Sophie's nerves. "Ugghhhh this is boring!!!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air. Her outburst, making Jason and Damian burst out laughing. She narrowed her eyes. "And what are you two laughing at?" They stopped laughing at the evil gleam in her eyes. "Sophie?" Damian asked. She smiled and then tackled him to the ground.
UPTOWN APARTMENT
Julian and Mathilde appeared at the apartment to Marco waiting. "Nice to see you again Mathilde. Although I must say I am surprised at how you turned out after my brother killed you." He loved this. She would kill her love for taking her life, when truly it was him and he would get Sophie for himself. Her eyes narrowed. "You summoned me here for a reason. Did you not?" He chuckled and went inside with them following behind.
DAMIANS MANSION
Damian leaned his head up and whispered in Sophie's ear. "I'm beginning to think you like sitting on me Sophie." He chuckled at her blush, he knew she forgot her anger. "I.. I do.. not." She said trying to hide her blush. "Sorry to break this up... but, get a room." Jason said. Damian and Sophie glared at him then looked at each other and nodded. "3.....2....." They both said as they stood, causing Jason's eyes to widen as he ran out of the room. They looked at each other on more time. "1!!!!" They both yelled running after Jason.
A few hours later and Jason was covered in scratches, bruises, and bumps. It was now bedtime and everyone was asleep.
~~~DREAM~~~
Sophie was in an apartment when Damian came in. "Great! Can't I have one normal dream anymore?"She yelled. Damian walked over to her. "Sophie, you okay?"He asked. Then they heard two people laugh, one was familiar. "Marco." They both whispered as he stepped out but the other was a womans voice. As she stepped out Damian knew that if his heart was still beating it would have broken. "Mathilde..." He whispered, pain showing in his eyes. Sophie looked over to him and for the first time she felt her heart break. "Damian." Mathilde said, her voice filled with hate. She looked over and saw Sophie staring at them and walked over to Damian, kissing him. Sophie gasped as a tear slid down her cheek. Then the knocking sound came again and they all disappeared.
~~~END DREAM~~~
Sophie woke up with tears in her eyes. 'Who was that woman?' She asked herself. Remembering the entire dream, she whispered to herself. "Mathilde..." Then it hit her. "Oh my god! That woman was my great aunt and she kissed Damian!" She narrowed her eyes and got out of bed. Damian had some explaining to do.
Damian woke up confused. Why was Mathilde with Marco? Why did Sophie gasp was she hurt? Why did Mathilde kiss him? He now knew that he had to be on his guard, Marco was definately planning something terrible.
UPTOWN APARTMENT
Marco was laughing. Mathilde had joined him and his plan was finally beginning. He smiled, soon his brother would fall. Everything was going according to plan.
MARTHIESTA CEMETERY
Mathilde was back home, if that was what you would call it. Her eyes were glowing with anger. She hadn't ever wanted to see Damian again, but to find him with a member of her bloodline!? Yes, she had seen the mark on that girls wrist! She would not allow him to betray that girl as he had to her.
DAMIANS MANSION
Sophie barged into Damian's room not even bothering to knock. He looked at her. "Sophie what's wrong?" He asked, hoping that he only dreamt her into his dream. He wasn't that lucky. "You kissed my great aunt! Damian you better explain now!"He stayed silent. Her head lowered. She turned around and walked out of his door. When it closed she whispered. "Goodbye Damian."
Sign up to rate and review this story