Categories > Original > Fantasy > Tale of a vampire queen

Chapter 2

by davinia16 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 1938 words

0Unrated
­­­--- CHAPTER 2---
As they both heard Marna's scream they awoke and ran after her. Damian got there first and after drop kicking the purple demon monkey Marna fell to the ground crying. Sophie came and ran into Damian knocking him down. He stared wide eyed at her and she looked down to find herself completely naked and him without a shirt on. She blushed madly and then ran off leaving him in a pleasurable daze.
Sophie ran into her room and threw on clothes. She was now wearing a blood red shirt with a gold dragon on it and bluish black jeans, with black sneakers. "I can't believe I ran down the street in my birthday suit!"She yelled to herself. She took a few breaths and willed her blush to go away. She then went back down the street for Damian and Marna. As she got to the clearing Damian was still on the ground wide eyed and Marna was poking him with a stick. "Daddy get up!.... Daddy.... are you dead??" She kept asking. Sophie blushed and smiled as she walked up to them and slapped Damian on the face. "Get up you perv!" She teased. She watched as he blinked then narrowed his eyes. "Me a perv!? You were the one who ran down the street naked!"he growled and she laughed making him growl louder. " I was only kidding but I would stop growling if I were you. Someone might think you were a werewolf!she teased again. He rolled his eyes as he got up from the ground "Marna are you okay?" He asked. She sniffled and said yes. He smiled and picked her up carrying her to the mansion with Sophie following. They had to get home soon for it was almost sunrise.
~UPTOWN APARTMENT~
Julian and his master had watched the entire encounter and to say they were angry would be an understatement because they were pissed off!"Who dared to send a demon monkey after my prey!!??"The master yelled. "Julian!Find who it was and take them out of the picture!" Julian nodded and left. "Now to my work....."
~BACK AT DAMIAN'S MANSION~
Everyone was sleeping peacefully. Sophie in her room and Marna with Damian. As Sophie tossed and turned in her bed she soon found herself in the dreamworld again....
DREAM
Sophie was back in her old mansion with Damian "What are you doing here!?" They both said at the same time. They blinked. "Ahhhh so you both came tonight." A man's raspy voice said form behind them as he stepped out of the shadows. Damian's eyes narrowed as Sophie's filled with fear. "YOU!" They both said at the same time then looked at each other. "How do you know him!?" They yelled again. The yellow eyed man laughed "So you do know each other then?" He acted as if he hadn't already known that already. Damian growled. "How did you get free from your bond?" The yellow eyed man's eyes narrowed. "Ah yes, my prison, so nice of you to remem...." Then the knocking noise came again"Nooooo!" He said as he disappeared.
END DREAM
Damian and Sophie both sat up panting. They rushed out of their bedrooms and into each other. "Owww." Sophie murmured then looked up at Damian. "Still say it was only a dream?" She asked. Damian took a deep breath and then motioned for her to go to his study so they could talk.
UPTOWN APARTMENT
His master was angry and taking it out on everything in his path. "Julian!" Once again Julian had interrupted his his plan for revenge and for the girl. He had called for Julian three times and still had no answer "damn it Julian where are you!?" He yelled until he got downstairs to see Julian's mangled body. "Damn." He said to himself before he brought Julian back to life. "Welcome back now tell me what happened."
DAMIAN'S MANSION
Damian and Sophie were both sitting in the study silently both angry. Damian, at the Demon lord. Sophie, at Damian. She broke the silence. "Only a dream!" she yelled. "Isn't that what you told me? That I was just dreaming and had nothing to worry about!? You know the guy and tell me not to worry?" She finished and his eyes showed guilt. "I... did not want you to worry." He finally said and her eyes softened. "Tell me what is going on please." She asked. A flutter of doubt crossed his mind as he nodded.......
Flashback(100 years)
Damian and a young man with short brown hair and yellow eyes were fighting. The man was in a black long sleeve silk shirt and black pants, as Damian stabbed him he said "Goodbye Marco, my brother." The man fell into a black sarcophagus never to be opened for his treachery to the vampire monarchy.
END FLASHBACK
Sophie nodded "So that thi...... man was your brother Marco and he tried to take over and control all vampires, so you killed him and he wants revenge." He nodded. "So what does that have to do with me?" He met her eyes "Sadly that I do not know.."he answered. Her eyes lowered"...okay...." She just wanted to have some answers and got none. He walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder "I will not let him harm you." She breathed out and nodded "I know." she answered and went back to her room. When she closed the door Damian put a hand on his head and fell back into the black leather couch by his desk. "What are you up to brother, why do you want Sophie?" His eyes were pleading as he asked the empty room questions that would have to wait to be answered. Until then he would just sleep and think on it tomorrow when he woke.
The Next Morning...
As Sophie opened her eyes she felt different, she felt as though she had not slept in days and couldn't remember having any dreams after she went back to bed last night. She yawned and stretched before going to her closet upon looking in she took out a blood red tank top that showed a sliver of her stomach, a silver belly chain, a pair of dark blue jeans with black roses on it and her favorite black sneakers. She soon left her bedroom and to Damian's study to apologize for the bight before when she felt a pain in her head. "Great now comes the headache, you'd think me being undead would stop headaches..."She laughed as she made a detour to one of the bathrooms to get a Tylenol. When she entered Damian's study she saw him laying on his couch asleep. She smiled. "Hmmmm..." She whispered as she walked towards him and poked him in the nose making him groan, and her giggle. She kept poking him until he put an arm up and wrapped it around her waist pulling her down on the couch with him. "Morning..." He yawned out then smiled at seeing her blush showing his fangs. "M... morning " She gulped and he laughed, moving his face closer to hers when "Daddy are you in here???" Marna ran in yelling. She then stopped dead in her tracks. "Daddy why is Sophie sitting on you?" Sophie's blush deepened she was right. She was on him. "I couldn't wake him up Marna so I sat on him" She half lied as she got up. "Oh, when daddy doesn't get up I bite him." Marna said happily accepting the answer Sophie had given her. Sophie let out a breath and went over to Marna. "Come on let's go play." Making Marna smilewide enough to show her little fangs. The girls then left hand in hand to Marna's playroom. Damian just got up and went in the opposite direction to his room laying on his bed. He whispered"damn." before he fell back to sleep."
Marna's playroom was huge! In the middle of the floor was a DDR machine with a humongous plasma screen tv that came down from the ceiling. On the left wall were several other, smaller plasma screen tvs each connected to a different video game system. In the back of the room was a home theater and on the right side was a playhouse and tons of toys. "You are really lucky Marna." Sophie said. "Why?" Marna asked confused. "You have a loving dad that spoils you rotten and loves you very much." she answered smiling "Yeah you're right I is very lucky!"Marna beamed "I is very very lucky!" she said again and Sophie laughed getting on the DDR machine "I challenge you to a dance off Marna." Sophie joked and they both began to dance.
Damian was sleeping peacefully until he entered the dream world to 106 years ago...
DREAM
Damian saw himself holding a red haired woman in his arms. She was about 5'5", her red hair went mid back, her eyes were green, her skin was pale and silky. Damian lowered his head and whispered something into her ear making her eyes go wide as he bent down and drank her blood freely, until her body went limp in his arms. When the woman died he shifted into the form of Marco. "So you have arrived little brother." Damian's eyes narrowed. "So you were the one who killed Mathilde?" His voice filled with hate. Marco laughed "Yes she believed I was you, now that's true love can't even tell her love from his brother." He laughed again loudly. Damian grew angrier until an image of Sophie appeared before him, she was smiling. " She will be mine Damian." Marco whispered into his ear. Then the image changed she had deep red eyes and cuts all over her body. Then Marco walked over to her and they kissed. "Soon, very soon brother." He whispered again.

END DREAM
Damian woke up sitting up straight panting until a knock came at the door . "Enter..." he said. When the door opened Sophie came in smiling. He jumped out of the bed and looked her over, when he saw no mark on her body he hugged her tightly."Well it's nice to see you too.." She said and smiled. He smiled too and their stomaches growled. "Let's go." She said holding his hand to drag him out of the house and he nodded. It was time to hunt.
UPTOWN APARTMENT
Marco was smiling and that was never a good sign. "An army of flesh eating zombies attacked you in Marthiesta Cemetery..." he laughed. Julian glared at him. "Wait until Damian hears of what his beloved has become!" He and Julian laughed. Oh what fun this will be! They both thought.
Marthiesta Cemetery
"We must destroy those more powerful than us!" A woman with green eyes and red hair yelled. "We must get revenge on those who caused us to become what we are!" The army before her cheered. " We must kill all the vampires!" She yelled one more time as the army yelled"Kill them all!"
Somewhere Downtown
Sophie and Damian had just fed and were laughing when she noticed he had blood on his chin. She wiped it off and began to pull her hand away when he grabbed her arm looking at her left wrist. "Where did you get this?" He asked looking at the bird like scar on it. "It's a family birthmark." She answered. He had only seen that mark on one family, one person in particular, Mathilde. 'Dear god! She's related to Mathilde!' He thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story