Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Honey, Honey, Honey, You’re The Death Of Me…

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

Get ready to laugh yo! p.s.:this is dedicated to my number one reviewer! i hope the poetry brightens your cloudy day!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 600 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty Six: Honey, Honey, Honey, You’re The Death Of Me…
Honey, Honey, Honey, Why Can’t You See?
~The Hush Sound

William and I arrived at our engagement party, at around 7:35, hosted by Pete and Ashlee. Everyone was already there. :)

William and I interlocked fingers as we walked around and greeted everyone.

William and I separated to say hello to everyone and I saw Travie and Katy Perry cuddled in the corner.

I gasped.

“Oh…My…God. Katy and Travie?”I said.

They looked up in surprise and smiled at me.

I giggled.

“Finally! Jesus! I thought I was gonna have to get a restraining order on him for me, but I guess that’s not a problem now.”I teased.

Travie blushed and then smiled his cheeky, cheesy, cocky smile.

“You know you want this dark chocolate before you move on to non fattening vanilla yogurt.”He said, with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and blushed.

“Whatever Travie. Katy, awesome job on your record.”I told my friend.

She smiled.

“Thanks. Yeah, he helped me on most of it…since I was in the Cupids Chokehold video.”She said, snuggling up to her “boo”.

I laughed at the thought of her getting mad and making him burnt pancakes while he brushed his teeth at the kitchen table.

They looked at me weird.

“Sorry…funny thought. Well, I’m off to mingle.”I said.

“Congrats on the engagement.”They said.

“Thanks guys!”I said.

I walked away from the lovebirds and said my hello’s to Panic…Ryan and I are okay now, the rest of Gym Class Heroes, The Academy Is…, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and the rest of our friends.

“Everyone, everyone, I want to propose a toast!”William said, standing up on the couch with his wine class in his hand.

“Get off my $5000 couch! You’re fucking tall enough!”Pete joked.

I rolled my eyes at Pete’s comment.

William sighed dramatically. “FINE!”

He stepped off the couch gracefully and took my hand in his.

“I want to make a toast to celebrate my love for my Love. And a toast, for all of our friends, especially Pete, Gabe, and Jessica for being persistent.”William said.

We all drank from our glasses.

“And, I want to recite a poem by Shakespeare for you.”He said softly to me.

I blushed. He took my glass and set his and mine down.

“Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, and summer’s lease hath all too short a date. Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines, and often is his gold complexion dimmed; And every fair from fair sometime declines, By chance, or nature’s changing course, untrimmed; But thy eternal summer shall not fade, Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st, Now shall Death brag thou wand’rest in his shade, When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st. So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.”He finished by kissing my gently, but at the same time passionately and heated.

(Now’s the time to go “AWWWWWW!”)

“I love you.”He whispered, with love in his eyes as we pulled away.

“I love you too Bill.”I whispered, with love and awe in my eyes as well.

He smiled.

The rest of the party went without a hitch and William and I finally went home a bit after midnight.
Sign up to rate and review this story