Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Is The Red Of The Rose On Your Coffin Door

That's Not My Name

by Taelor_Iero 0 reviews

Bert finds out his best friend is gay, how will he take it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 396 words

0Unrated
When I woke up, i was tied to a chair. Bert was sitting there staring at me, Frank was on the bed, and Mikey wasn't home. Bert noticed my movements and walked over.

"Its about fucking time you wake up, Gee baby" Bert cooed to me as he kneeled in front of me. "You like seeing your lover naked, baby? Does it make you horny?" He asked again slowly reaching for my pants. I kicked him in the stomach.

Bert reached out and slapped me right across the face. "Listen up you mother fucker, you will do what I say, or Frankie over there dies, got it?" He whispered into my ear, reaching for my pants button again. I let him do it. Frankie ment to much to me, even though he was watching the whole thing, tied up, on the bed.

Bert pulled my pants down and slowly did the same with my boxers, h was slightly disapointed when he noticed i wasnt quite 'up' for sex at the moment. He grinned then took my whole length in his mouth. I tried to focus on the situation at hand, but fuck! The way he moved his tongue on my shaft, caused shivers down my spine.

I looked over and Frankie and mouthed "I picturing this as you, slowly fucking me with your mouth" causing him to grin. He understood.

Bert mumbled something then stood up and pulled down his boxers, his penis fully erect. "Suck me you peice of shit" He spoke, I opened my mouth and fucked him with my mouth. "Frankie? Come over here and fuck your boyfriend in the ass. I want to watch."

Frank crossed the room, shedding his clothes as he walked. Bert's eyes went wide as Frank pulled off his boxers, revealing his large, erect, penis. Frank slowly inserted his penis, trying to cause as little pain as possible. I stopped sucking Bert for a second and told Frank to go ahead, i didnt care.

Frank slammed into me, causing me to moan. The vibrations of my moan caused Bert to come, so he went to work on my erection as Frankie fucked my ass. Frankie came next, and i was last.

"Ill be back next week for another round, you fucking faggots" Bert spoke as he left the room. I turned to Frankie.

"Dude, we need to move."
Sign up to rate and review this story