Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Is The Red Of The Rose On Your Coffin Door

Lets Rewrite An Ending That Fits

by Taelor_Iero 1 review

"Gerard!" Frank screamed, running to his side..... have fun Xp

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 296 words

0Unrated
"Gerard, may I come in?" Mikey asked, knocking on the door while Frank and Gerard slept. "God damn it Gerard, I know you are in there, come out NOW!"

Gerard woke, then looked at Frank's nude body. He quickly covered it with the sheets, then ran to get the door. "What do you want Mikey?"

"Holy shit Gerard! You did not seriously fuck each other last night did you?" Mikey stared, wide eyed at the bed, where Frank slept, barely covered by the sheets, as he had rolled over in his deep slumber.

"Ummmm, no actually.. I fucked him, he came all over my chest... any other details ya need?" Gerard smirked as he watched his brother gag.

"Damn ass pirate" Mikey mumbled, walking away.

Gerard turned back to Frank, sighed, the decided to get dressed. when he was finished, he walked over to Frank and pecked him on the lips. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty."

"Hey." Frank mumbled as he finally awoke. "How long have I been out?"

"Oh, not long... i just woke up.. well actually, I was just woken up." Gerard smiled as Frank sat up, his hair on ends.

"Gerard, some one is here to see you" Mikey yelled, knocking on the door. "Its Bert McKracken, from High School."

Bert walked in, saw Frankie sitting on the bed, half nude, then punched Gerard right in the face. Gerard fell backwards into the brick wall.

"Gerard!" Frank screamed running over to his lover's side, not caring he was fully naked. "Oh my god Gerard!"

Bert took a look at the nude Frankie, then smirked. He slowly crossed the room, grabbed him, and pinned him against the wall. "So little Frankie is gay, huh? I will show you gay, bitch!" Then, everything went dark.
Sign up to rate and review this story