Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Is The Red Of The Rose On Your Coffin Door

Who Knew It Was Like This

by Taelor_Iero

this one is longer, and FrankxGerard, srry but i used some of your chapters because my mom was watching and i couldnt type what i wanted to!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-05-05 - Updated: 2008-05-05 - 1834 words

?Blocked
Gerard sat watching TV while Frank played with the dog he found on the street. It was a little black puppy, with blue eyes. He named it Tigre, short for Squalo Tigre, which means Tiger Shark in Italian. Gerard stood, and walked out to Frank and Tigre.

“Hey Frankie Baby, whatcha doin?” Gerard asked as he stood on the porch, facing the back yard.

“Not much really, just messin with Tigre” Frank stood, and looked at Gerard. ‘Oh my lord, look at him! He looks so hot with his hair all in his face… With his black eyeliner, it looks perfect in contrast to his gray eyes. Oh wow, how can you not love this man when he looks at me like this?’

Gerard saw how Frank was looking at him, his eyes filled with lust for him. He swore he saw Frank’s mouth watering. He chuckled and gave Frank a crooked smile in return. Frank gasped and nearly fell, but Gerard ran to his side, and caught him.

“Easy Frank, you have to breathe you know” Gerard laughed as he spoke. “I do want you to live to see the sun rise tomorrow.”

“Ha ha, very funny Gee” Frank spoke as he stood. “Don’t worry babe, I’m not worried about seeing the sun rise… I’m more interested in seeing you in the morning.”

Gerard sighed as he looked Frank in his hazel eyes. He slowly bent down and put his forehead against Frank’s, who was now sitting with his head in Gee’s lap. Gerard mumbled something in-audible, the let his lips crash onto Frank’s waiting ones. Frank licked Gerard’s bottom lip, wanting access too much. Gerard granted it, and Frank searched every last space. He tasted of sugar, sugar and vodka. Frank liked it, a bit too much.

Gerard kissed Frank with much more passion than he ever imagined he would feel. Frank loved kissing Gee, so much that he often had troubles controlling himself when the two male vampires kissed. Frank held onto Gerard’s neck as they kissed, never wanting it to end. They continued kissing, even when Mikey pulled up and yelled at them.

“God damn Gerard! You could of at least went inside, Emily doesn’t really like watching you two kiss” Mikey said as he pulled the two vampires apart.

“Oh shut up Mikey, I like it… I think its sorta cute, seeing how much they love each other” Emily said, in her tit-mouse voice. “I just wish I could kiss you that way.”

Mikey rolled his eyes and shoved Gerard through the open door, followed by Emily, Frank, and Tigre. Mikey plopped down on the couch with Emily, while Gerard and Frank walked up-stairs to finish what they started.

Gerard semi-jokingly nuzzled his nose and lips into Frank's neck and ear. He stopped as soon as he had started, but Frank coughed and sat up straighter, pulling his legs in closer to try and hide the unavoidable boner he was sporting as a result of the contact.

"Um, uh... I'll be right back... bathroom...."

He made to get up, but found himself transfixed by Gerard's eyes. His lips, /oh god/, his lips... they were just dying to be kissed. Frank's eyes flickered red, Gerard saw them despite the dark. They leaned in simultaneously and pressed their mouths together gently. Frank opened his mouth a bit when Gerard's tongue ghosted across his bottom lip using the slightest bit of suggesting pressure, sitting down facing Gerard in his lap. Gerard's hands went lightly to Frank's neck, savoring the small breathy noises released from Frank's throat and slightly pulling their lips apart from time to time to feel Frank's hot puffs of breath against his skin. His own trousers seemed to be tighter; causing him to be thankful he was wearing slacks as opposed to his tight jeans. He subconsciously rolled his hips up to meet Frank's, who responded by grinding down, matching the pace their lips were moving.

"G-Gerard...you..."

He didn't finish, instead kissing Gerard from the side, his forehead pressed against Gerard's cheek, his knees bent on either side of Gerard's legs as he straddled him, using one hand to guide Gerard's down between them to his almost painful predicament.

"Nver mnd just fucking touch me..."

Gerard, his lips trailing on the side of Frank's jaw, undid Frank's pants, letting them slip to his knees. He pushed his boxers down an inch and ran his thumbs over the ridges of Frank's hipbones, capturing the younger boy's moan in his lips. He rubbed lightly between the two bones beneath his navel, his other hand below the elastic, stroking Frank, almost hesitantly, in time with their heavy breathing. Gerard pulled up on the hem of Frank's shirt, dropping it on the arm of the chair which Frank leaned back against. Gerard kissed Frank again, pressing himself back down against Frank, on top this time, lips slightly swollen from the fangs now poking out. He nipped against Frank's neck, trailing his mouth down to the thin line of dark hair at Frank's belly button.

"Y-you sure, Gee?

Gerard didn't answer, instead took Frank in his mouth, his heart quickening at the sudden moan erupting from Frank. He lightly grazed his teeth down, Frank's fingers tangling in his hair as the kid tried hard not to fuck his mouth.

"Holy sh-shit, Gerard..."

After Gerard nearly sent Frank over the edge with his tongue, Frank stopped him.

"Wait, I don't wanna come yet."

"What?"

"I want you to fuck me."

“What?”

“Screw me, make love to me, stick your dick up my ass, anything you wanna call it?”

“Or maybe all at once, huh?”

Frank joined their lips again, pushing Gerard off him and pulling him into the bedroom, noticing Gerard had just as much of a hard on as him then. He abandoned his pants completely while Gerard seemed to be a little self conscious.

“Gerard, you’d probably categorized as “underweight”; you’re not fat.”

Frank slipped off Gerard’s shirt, his fingers sliding over Gerard’s skin making them both shudder. He started on the button of Gerard’s pants.

“…So /beautiful/, Gerard…”

Gerard felt his face getting hot in the dark, but relaxed slightly when Frank lay down next to him, his body half over Gerard’s as he whispered reassurance in his ear. Gerard, giving in, sucked at the base of Frank’s neck. Frank groaned and ran his fingers over Gerard’s chest, exploring the bits of skin he’d never been familiarized with before. Gerard moaned in approval, shuddering as Frank’s thumbs ran over his nipples, acknowledging the sudden hardening. Frank fumbled in the drawer next to them, finding what he needed and putting it to use. Gerard carefully inserted two fingers into Frank, holding his breath as the boy winced.

“Ugh, that is so weird…”

“You want me to stop?”

“No, no just… the whole concept…”

Gerard licked his lips and experimentally pushed his fingers further, letting out a breath when Frank gasped and pushed down on Gerard, his prostate hit straight on.

“You okay?”

“Uggh, y-yeah, do that again…”

Gerard repeated the motion and felt his breath hitch at the sight of the writhing boy beneath him. Frank was on his back, the sheets below them crumpled.

“Okay, that’s good, just… get over with it…”

Gerard complied and lifted himself to be face to face with Frank, who lifted his legs over Gerard’s shoulders. He positioned himself between Frank’s legs, pushing in just as Frank locked their lips again. Gerard felt Frank’s harsh breath against his skin as he thrust in slowly, letting Frank adjust.

“Uhh, stings… like burns… just, uh, yeah… that’s better…”

Gerard felt Frank’s legs slip from around his neck to coil around his waist, linking them together.

“Fuck, right there…”

“There?”

“Crap, yes there.”

Frank’s pain slowly leaked away to pleasure, expressed by occasional moans slipping between his lips. Frank’s fangs found Gerard’s neck, his teeth piercing the skin without warning. Gerard groaned, moving faster, his hips twisting into Frank as a string of unintelligible obscenities rolling from Frank’s tongue. He felt Frank’s teeth slice down to his collarbone, his whole body flooding with inhuman adrenaline.

“Harder… Gerard, fucking harder… unngh…”

Gerard let himself slam into Frank harder, completely immersed in the feeling of Frank’s muscle spasms around him and the sound of Frank almost screaming his approval. Frank’s eyes were red as were Gerard’s, his jet black hair plastered to his face in sweat as he threw it back into the sheets. He let his hands slip from Gerard’s back to his ass, pushing Gerard deeper into him. Gerard latched his teeth onto the scorpion on Frank’s neck, the sudden intrusion sending an immeasurable wave of ecstasy from it through Frank, his eyes rolling back in his head while he choked on a moan. Their teeth and lips wandered over each other’s bodies, nipping and biting wherever their mouths fell.

“Frankie, /baby/…”

Gerard could feel the blood in his veins as he hissed through clenched teeth into Frank’s ear. It was pounding through Frank’s skin against his own, blood vessel against blood vessel. It was intoxicating. Frank, his own arousal begging to be attended to, attempted to slide his hand down between his and Gerard’s sweaty bodies, but Gerard pushed it aside.

“Nuh-uh…”

Frank pouted lazily up at Gerard but received little sympathy. Their skin was dripping with perspiration, Frank’s chest sticking to Gerard’s as they moved. There was blood leaking as well, smearing between them over Gerard’s front and Frank’s shoulder. Frank sat himself up more so he was on top of Gerard, grinding himself hard down onto Gerard’s cock, the spot hit harder than before. His mouth hung open as he flicked his hair back from his face. He leaned down and licked the blood off Gerard, his fingernails clawing at Gerard’s arms. He pulled up and pushed down once more, Gerard’s knees bent around him as he sucked Gerard’s bottom lip, each of their mouths cut and bleeding into the other.

“…fuck, close I’m g-”

Gerard interrupted Frank by arching upwards, finally releasing into him and yelling his name, the warmth flooding in Frank and triggering him as well.

“G-Geraahrd! “

Frank came over their bodies, his jaw hung slack, Gerard’s refusal to let him touch himself mixed with the aggressive churning of his two bloods resulting in the longest and strongest orgasm Frank had experienced in his life. Once he’d ridden out the overwhelming high he lifted himself dizzily off Gerard and collapsed beside him, Gerard picking his discarded shirt off the ground and using it to wipe them as close to clean as possible. They didn’t speak, both afraid it would ruin everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story