Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Is The Red Of The Rose On Your Coffin Door

Long Way From Over

by Taelor_Iero 0 reviews

Gerard talks to Mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-05-01 - Updated: 2008-05-01 - 225 words

0Unrated
Gerard looked at Frank, and then huffed out a sigh. “Why does Mikey care what we do anyway? It’s none of his business anyway.” Gerard spoke as he followed Mikey out of the room.

“Mikey, what the hell is your problem?” Gerard spun him around so he was facing him. “I don’t do that about you and Emily now do I? Yeah, didn’t think so.”

“Gerard, you know I don’t like it when you date my friends and such… It just annoys me.” Mikey stared out the window.

“Well, start having girls as friends, I wont date them then, I swear” Gerard giggled at the sight of seeing Mikey hanging out with all girls.

Mikey glared at Gerard, then grabbed his car keys. “I’m going over to Emily’s house for a while. Don’t screw each other on my bed while im gone, or I WILL kill you in your sleep tonight!”

Gerard smiled and attacked Mikey with hugs. “Yay! Thank you so much, you actually approve of us together?”

“Yes, but only because of how you dream about him at night… You love him, don’t you?” Mikey whispered into Gerard’s ear.

Gerard looked at Mikey, then towards the kitchen. He looked back at Mikey, then nodded. “Yes Mikes, I really do love him, I really do…”
Sign up to rate and review this story