Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Marie Meet William, He's Going to be on Myspace

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-23 - Updated: 2008-08-23 - 1549 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Duh, I like you," I said. We hugged each other. It's like we've known each other forever, even if we had just started talking.

"So do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Marie asked me.

"If Brendon let's me, of course!" I said gladly.

"Maybe we can go to the cafe down the block from my house, a lot of guys our age hang out there," she said.

"Guys, I see well you're not going there Leigh," Brendon said coming down on the conversation.

"Aww why not?" I asked.

"Because, unlike you I know how teenage guys react when a pretty girl walks through the door," he smirked, "Now Goodbye girls."

"Thats exactly what we wanted him to think, you see I know Brendon and Ryan, they always are there are the right time to catch you scheming, you just have to trick them, and besides guys don't step a foot into that place, it was just a trap I set up, and apparently," Marie tried to finish.

"He fell for it," I finished for her.

"Exactly," she laughed.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Probably the creek or the park," she said, "All the guys hang out there, and I bet you 100% we can get a guy there."

"Cool," I said, "Um do you want to meet my sisters?"

"Of course!" she leaped into the air and into the backyard.

"Hi," the twins screamed.

"Hi, what are your names?" Marie asked.

"I'm Josie," Josie said.

"And I'm Lily!" her other half said.

"Well, you guys are cute," she said.

"Thank You," Lily said.

"So do you want to go to the park?" Marie asked me.

"Sure, but we have to tell the superstars," I laughed.

"Yeah, Well I have a brother in the band and you have a cousin and a father in the band, I think they'd say yes," she laughed.

"Obviously," I said, "Wait I wonder if my sisters know that Spencer is our cousin."

"Josie, Lily, Yeah, Spencer is our cousin, so be nice," I said.

"Cool, a member from Panic! Is our cousin!" Lily yelled in happiness.

"Yeah, that awesome," Josie said.

"Okay, now we're off to see the rock stars the wonderful wonderful rock stars," Marie sang. Damn, she's funny.

We walked to, Ryan and Brendon.

"Okay, I'll ask Brendon you ask Ryan, and if they say no, I'll ask Spencer," I said.

"Got it," Marie nodded.

I stepped back watching Marie persuade Ryan to let us go to the park.

"Can Leigh and I go to the park?" she asked.

"Um sure, uh is it alright with Brendon that Leigh goes?" he asked.

She nodded to me, which was the signal to go ask Brendon.

"Brendon, can I go to the park with Marie, it is already okay with Ryan," I asked.

"Sure, you know where it is?" he asked.

"I think she said it was like around the corner or something," I said.

"Yeah, well than okay," he said.

"Thanks," I said hugging him.

Marie and I hurried outside and walked to the park.

"So, Marie, do you want to go to the Panic! Concert with me in Jersey?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course, I've only been to 7 Panic! At the Disco concerts," she said.

"Cool, I think I'm going to bring 2 of my closest friends, instead of 6," I said.

"Cool, what are their names?" she asked.

"They are guys and they're names are Kevin and Allen, Al for short," I said.

"Are they hot?" she asked.

"Marie, they are my best friends, I don't think they hot," I laughed.

"Fine, I can establish their hotness, so how do they look?" Marie joked.

"Al looks emo, like he has black hair, only wears black, but he doesn't cut himself," I said.
"Well, that always good to know," I hissed.

"And Kevin, he has black hair, naturally curly, and hazel eyes. He Kind of wears anything," I said.

"I like the emo kid," she laughed.

"Yeah, and you'll never have him," I joked.

"Yeah, because I get him," she pointed to.

"Eh, he's okay looking, I like the guys who are rather hotter," I said. She snorted.

"They don't get any hotter than that," she said.

"Wow, Las Vegas should be called ugly town," I laughed.

"Let's go and introduce yourself," she said, "Oh, and just for the record I'm a popular person, so you're going to be in my crowd."

"Finally a chance at popularity!" I said. I wasn't really ever popular.

"Yeah, well it's the good life here," she joked.

We walked over to the guy.

"Oh hey Marie, and who is your hot friend here," he turned around.

"Hey, Jake, this is Leigh, she's new in town," she said.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey, Leigh, you going to be hanging out with us in school?" he asked.

"Obviously," I said. I was trying to play plain hard to get.

"I'll be looking forward to it," he said, and he walked away.

We squealed like little girls when he disappeared.

"He likes you," she said.

"I don't know him, and besides I don't like him," I laughed. Truthfully he was hideous, stupid, and he likes me for my looks. I hate the jerk.

"Sure," she said, with a smirk.

"You know I'm not arguing," I said.

"Okay," she said.

"So is there anything else to do here?" I asked.

"Nope," she said happily.

"I think I'm going to call Kevin, I like him more," I said.

"You have an actual favorite?" she asked.

"No, I was joking, Jersey humor," I said.

"Hi, Kevin!" I screamed into the phone.

"Oh," Marie said.

"Shut-up," I hissed.

"Is someone else there?" he asked.

"Oh it's just Marie, Ryan Ross's sister," I said.

"Oh, wait RYAN ROSS?" he asked.

"Yeah, oh motherfucker," I said.

"What's' wrong?" Marie asked.

"I never told him my parents died and that Brendon Urie is my new dad," I said to Marie.

"Nice joke Leigh," he said.

"No joke, Brendon Urie is my new dad!" I screamed.

"I want proof, fine," I said.

"Come on Marie we're going to pay a visit to my cousin, your brother, my father, and Jon," I said.

'Okay," she said.

"Kevin, hold on we're almost there," I said panting. We were running to the Urie's house.
I ding-donged on the doorbell. Brendon answered the door.

"Kevin, here talk to Brendon," I said giving Brendon the phone. He gave me a what-the-fuck face.

"So you're Brendon Urie?" I heard Kevin ask.

"Yeah, who else would I be Cookie monster, who are you," Brendon asked curiously.

I grabbed the phone from Brendon while Marie caught her breath.

"What did I tell you Kevin, and remember my cousin Spencer?' I asked Kevin.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Guess which Spencer he is?" I asked.

"Wait don't tell me, your cousin is Spencer Smith?" he laughed.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" I asked.

"No, it's just that it's pretty odd that your new father and cousin are rock stars, and that your new best friend's brother is in Panic! At the Disco also," he said.

"Well guess what hun, face it, but they are," I said shutting my phone off.

"He made me mad," I said explaining to Marie and Brendon who had odd faces on.

"Oh," Brendon said, "So what did you do at the park?"

"We called Kevin, and ran back here," I said.

"Well at least you got a workout," he joked.

"Stop implying that I need one," I said with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Okay," He said backing away.

"I was joking geez Brendon take a joke," I said.

"Oh, ha-ha," he said trying to cover up his mistake.

It was nearly 4 o'clock.

"Is William Beckett still here?" I asked Brendon.

"Yeah, he's staying over our house tonight," he said.

"Marie, have you ever seen William Beckett?" I asked.

'No," she squealed.

"Well you're about to meet him," I said stepping into the Urie's basement.

I saw my sisters playing make-up with Ryan and Will. That image is priceless. I shot a picture of them on my phone.

"Well that's going on my myspace," I said.

"Yeah, and you're going to have a million comments on this image," Marie said.
I laughed.

"Wow I never imagined that the first time I meet my idol he would look like a clown," Marie said.

"I'm our idol," Will said.

"Of course," she babbled.

"I thought I was," Ryan said.

"No, you're just my brother," Marie said.

"Who happens to be a rock star," I added.

"Yeah, that too," she said.

"So Will I heard you're staying at Brendon's house," I said.

"Yeah," he answered.

"I'm sleeping over," Marie whispered.

"As long as it's fine with Brendon," I whispered back.

"Of course it's fine with me," Brendon said.

"Wow, where the hell did you come from," I asked.

"My mother," he answered foolishly.

"Sicko," I said sticking out my tongue.

"Ryan I'm sleeping over Brendon's!" Marie yelled to her brother.

"Sure, do you want to go home and get your things?" he asked.

I looked at her saying you don't have to.

"Nah, Leigh has clothes I can borrow," she said. I nodded.

"Well this is going to be a crazy night," I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story