Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

We Like to Steal Other Band's Lines

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-23 - Updated: 2008-08-23 - 1724 words - Complete

0Unrated
"You said it," Marie said.

"So Josie, do you like painting Uncle Will's face," Brendon asked.

"Yes, it's fun," Josie answered.

"Yeah, I'm having fun too," Lily added, smudging lipstick allover his face as if it was blush.

"Well girls let, Uncle Ryan and Will get washed up before we go home," Brendon said.

"Who's Uncle Ryan?" Josie asked.

"Him," I pointed to Ryan.

"He's not Ryan he's RyRy," Lily laughed. She looked so cute, her rosy cheeks were red and her hands filled with make-up made me laugh.

I led Josie and Lily into the Urie's bathroom to get cleaned up. I had no idea where they got all the make-up. Maybe Brendon still has make-up in his room upstairs. I washed their hands and they ran out of the room. They acted like 5 year olds for future second graders.

"RyRy, is Brendon taking us home?" Lily asked pulling Ryan's shirt.

"Yeah in a minute," he said trying to take off the permanent damage my sisters did to his face.

Brendon came into the basement, after having a conversation with his parents.

"Okay guys let's go home," Brendon said picking up Josie and Lily. If I forgot to mention, Jon and Spencer went home while Marie and I were at the park.

We all said our goodbyes to Brendon's parents. Then we all some how managed to fit into Brendon's car. Ryan and Brendon sat up front. Marie and I sat next to each other. Will sate next to me and Lily sat on top of my lap. Josie sat on top of Marie. We were home in a matter of 15 minutes.

"Brendon I'm going upstairs with Marie!" I shouted.

"Yeah, okay!" he shouted back.

"So Marie you want to go onto the computer?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.

"I got onto the computer and signed onto aim. No-one was online since it was 3 o'clock in Jersey; they are probably out with friends.

"You want to see my myspace page?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, then we can add each other, and add The Academy is and Panic!" I added.

"I already added Panic! But I can add the Academy is" she said.

I saw 27 new comments. That must be a record. I read them all and they basically asked where the hell am I. I messaged them saying I was adopted by Panic! At the Disco's Brendon Urie, and now I'm living in Nevada. I want to see their faces when the get that message.

"Wow, you're friends are really concerned about you," Marie said.

"Yeah, well thats how they are," I said.

Marie and I are picture whores, so we grabbed my camera and took a full hour of aimless pictures of ourselves. Then I posted them onto myspace including the pictures I took of Will and Ryan. I immediately got 17 comments asking how I got a picture of Ryan Ross.

"So what should I say I'm a ninja with super-powers and got a personal picture of Ryan Ross and The hotness of William Beckett?" I asked.

"First off that made no sense," Marie laughed.

"I don't have to, I'm the one who got adopted by Brendon, Brendon never make sense," I said.

"That's true, Okay you're going to write, I was adopted by Brendon Urie and now I'm living in Nevada. I am friends with the entire band, including Ryan's sister Marie who is right here, and by the way she says hi, I was with the band and my sisters decided to Give Uncle Will and RyRy a makeover. Got a Problem?" she said.

"Good, one that's exactly what I'm writing," I said to her.

As I typed she said, "This is probably one of the best sleepovers I've ever had,"

"Same here," I said filling my mouth with marshmallows. Brendon brought us ships, marshmallows and pizza during the 5 hours we spent cooped up in my room like hermits.

The place was a mess pig sty.

"Hey what time is it?" I asked Marie who was lying upside down on my bed.

"A quarter to 3," she said.

"Thanks, and by the way you sound drunk," I said.

"Ha-ha very funny," she answered.

'Do you want to listen to music?" I asked Marie.

"Sure, what do you have?" she asked.

"I have Almost here, Infinity on High, Santi, From under the Cork tree, and A fever you can't sweat out," I said, "The rest is all old."

"Let's listen to Panic! At the Disco," she laughed.

"Okay," I put the cd into the slot, and Build God Then we'll Talk went on; I realized that the cd started backwards.

"I love this song," Marie said while singing the introduction to the song.

We both sung along until it ended. Marie was asleep on my bed, and I was dozing off. I walked to the CD player and turned it off. I then put my away message on aim, and hopped into bed with Marie. I didn't fall asleep for another half hour because I'm an insomniac.
I dreamt a good dream, think. I really didn't remember my dream. It happens to me all the time. My sisters always tell me their dreams, and I can't tell them mine because I forget.
Marie woke up and was on my computer, navigating the internet.

"What are you looking up?" I asked.

"Oh, I like to look up rumors and stuff about the band," she said.

"What have you found?" I asked.

"I found stuff about how their album that coming out next week is going to suck and garbage, about them sleeping with Britney Spears," she said.

"Wow that would be the day," I laughed.

"Oh, well I'm going to take a shower," I said grabbing clothes. Did I tell you I also have my own bathroom attached to my room? How lucky can I be?

I walked into the bathroom and stripped my clothes. Sounds weird right, well that exactly what I did when.

"MARIEEEEE!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"What the fuck girl?" she asked.

"Get in here it's an emergency!" I yelled even louder. I put a towel around my body before she came in.

"What," she said coming into the room, "Wow why the hell is there blood all over the floor?"
I started to cry.

"Aww don't cry, I guess it's your first time," she said trying to comfort me.

"Yes," I said tears were overflowing my face. Gee I wish my mother was here right now.
Brendon, Will, and Ryan raced into my bed room. Marie heard them and locked the bathroom door.

"Uhh Marie what's wrong with Leigh, we heard her scream," Ryan said pounding on the door. I guess he thought I was dying.

"Umm Ryan take me to the store, I need to get something, Brendon, Will just stay here," I heard Marie say leaving the bathroom.

"Its 7 A.M. what can you possibly need?" Ryan asked.

"Marie, don't you dare say a word," I sobbed to her.

"Ryan, you bastard just take me to the store!" she said.

Marie's POV

Guys can be so inconsiderate. Leigh is sobbing on the floor and all they can think about is the time. I should smack Ryan.

"Fine, okay, but is Leigh okay?" he asked in a sleepy tone.

"Yes, she's fine, but I need something," she said, "Go put on pants and a shirt."

After I shooed the boys out of the room, Leigh showed me where my money is.

"Thank God I have someone who actually understands what I'm going through," she said.

"It's okay," I responded. I knew exactly how she felt. I remembered that I was thankful to have my mom to tell me these things.

"Um yeah take a slow shower, so I can get here before you get out," I said.

"Thank you, a lot!" she screamed.

"Don't mention it," I said back. I didn't think saying your welcome, sounded like good at the moment.

I walked out the door and Ryan was waiting for me.

"You're stupid," I said.

"OH, be quiet, I hear that enough from the rest of the band, everyday, when they look at my lyrics," he said.

I snorted. I have a thing with snorting. I snort when something is funny, but stupid. Gee now I sound like a pig or a hog.

"So what exactly are we getting?" he asked.

"I'm getting it, and stop worrying," I said.

"Okay," he said.

The rest of the car ride was silent. It only took us 10 minutes to get there.

"I'll be right back, just stay in the car," I said, Ryan nodded.

I grabbed what I needed for Marie and left. Yes, I paid for it.

"Go what you need?" he asked as he put the car into gear.

"Yeah, just drive," I said.

Again very silent. Once we got to Brendon's house I ran up the stairs to Leigh's room. Will and Brendon were like guarding the door or something.

"Move," I said to Will. I can't believe these assholes haven't figured it out by now.

"Not until you tell us, what's wrong with her," he said pointing to the door behind him.

"Dude it's a girl thing," I said giving it away.

Their mouths all opened. I think they understood now. I knocked on the door lightly.

"If it's not Marie, step away from the god damn door!" she said quoting Panic! At the Disco.

"Yo, that's our line," Ryan said.

"Too bad I stole it!" she screamed.

"It's just me," I said. She opened the door slightly, and I made my ass fit through the door. I gave her what she needed, and showed the guys the door.

Leigh's POV

"This day can't get anymore worse," I sighed.

"No, it can you can throw up on top of William," she joked.

"Thanks for the support," I said laughing.

I cam out of the bathroom, I had cleaned up the mess I made before, when Marie was gone. I let Marie take a shower. Just then Brendon came in.

"What do you want?" I asked, I tear was slowly making its way down my face wishing he was my mother.

"I just wanted to say we're here for you," he said.

"That's a corny line, and thanks," I said hugging him.

"Aww chucks," he said hugging me.
Sign up to rate and review this story