Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

Revelation

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Margo puts two and two together. Sonny questions himself.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 1116 words

0Unrated
"Twins" she gasped. Dr. Choo nodded.

"That's right, you had two eggs instead of one," He spoke,"I'm going to send in a doctor who specializes in pregnancies to check on you."

As Dr. Choo left, Margo flew back and layed down on the seat. Twins. Two babies instead of one. What a shock! Two little Sonny babies running around. Well, now there's only one, but still. She placed her hand to her stomach and smiled. She was so relieved right now.

"Have you found a family yet midge?" Jude asked as she got out her knitting.

Well hello heartbreak. She had forgotten all about that! She couldn't afford to keep the baby. Her stomach sank a little. She shifted to her side.

"No, not yet" She answered sadly. Just then the door opened. Matt walked through with some Taco Bell and Starbucks. He looked in back of him.

"Come on" He instructed. Margo shifted and sat up. Sonny slowly walked in with his hair in his face. He felt like a rabbit in a pack of wolves. He was actually pretty scared right now. Sonny Rabbit looks up a Margo the Wolf. He struggles a smile. Sonny Rabbit scurries to a corner, hoping to be ignored. Margo Wolf waves a little.

"Well Midge! Go on and tell the good news!" Jude exclaimed happily. Sonny looked up curiously as Matt set the food down and turned towards them. The spotlight was on her. She gave a bright smile to Sonny and looked directly at him. She wasn't going to let him hide.

"Well," She began,"The doctor took my pee and did some tests and.."

There was a strong sense of curiosity and anticipation. Jude observed the boys faces closely as a smile plastered on Margo's face.

"I'm still pregnant!" She chirped cutely. Jude clapped rapidly as a grin flashed over Matt's face.

"Are you serious?!" He exclaimed

"Hellz Yeah! The doctor said i was having twins before the incident, but I still have one left!" Margo smiled. She peered over at Sonny Sunshine. He gave a small smile.

"That's great," He replied softly.

Aw what the hell! They find out they have one baby left and all Sonny can say is, "That's great."?! Margo pursed her lips a little. The mood swings were in motion.

"That's all?" She asked him. Sonny looked at her and cocked his head.

"What more do you want?" He asked in a bored tone.

"Oh i don't know, maybe a,'oh my god, I'm so glad-"

"Oh my god, I'm so glad" Sonny spoke with sarcasm. Margo glared at him.

"Okay smart ass!" She fumed as she folded her arms. Sonny let out a huge sigh and got up to leave the room. He turned back and stared at her.

"Congrats." He said simply as he walked out of the room. She snapped her head over at Matt.

"Aren't you going to do something?!" She whispered sharply. Matt raised his hands in defense.

"I-I-Don't kno-" Margo let out a huge agitated grunt an slid off her seat. She ran out the door and began chasing after Sonny. Once she finally caught up to him, she grabbed his arm and flung him into the bathroom. She closed the door shut and locked it. Sonny leaned against the wall and sighed.

"What do you want?" He asked in a lifeless tone. Margo frowned at him and folded her arms.

"okay, A: You're acting like a complete asshole, B: You-"

"Does it matter if I am?" He interrupted.

"Yes Sonny! It does! Quit pushing me away!" She cupped his face with her hands. Sonny's eyes immediately darted to the floor. Margo pulled his face closer.

"Look at me Sonny" She demanded.

Silence.

"Sonny, look at me" Sonny's eyes slowly met hers, but immediately went back down to the ground. Margo pulled his face up and closer to her own.

"Sonny, I want you to look at me!" She snapped. She watched as tears formed in his eyes. He slowly slid his hands on her waist as Margo wrapped her arms around his neck. She quietly shushed him and swayed him from side to side.

"I'm so sorry for fighting him," Sonny spoke softly,"I should've stopped. I shouldn't have done it in the first place." Margo dug her face into his hoodie and sniffed him. Sonny raised an eyebrow and broke away from the embrace.

"Are you smelling me?" He asked. Margo giggled and nodded.

"You smell nice" She mentioned. Sonny lightly snickered and wrapped his arms around her. She sighed and hummed a light tune as Sonny swayed her lightly back and forth. They stood there like that for a few minutes before Sonny took in a deep breath.

"Margo?" Sonny asked.

"Hm?"

"I found out that I'm adopted" He admitted. Margo gasped a little and put her hand to her mouth briefly.

"Oh my god" She breathed. Sonny looked back down on the ground.

"I was hanging out with Donna, you know, my neighbor?" He explained,"I found this picture in her box of photos of these two people my parents knew, she told me that it must be interesting to have four parents."

Margo watched as his eyes began to water up slightly once more. He sniffled a little and wiped his eyes.

"I asked her what she was talking about, and she told me they were my actual parents," he added.

Margo stared at him with sympathetic eyes. She looked into his eyes, but couldn't find anything. The sweet, warm Sonny was nowhere to be found. He looked down at his feet once again.

"I called my parents and screamed at them about what i found out," Sonny explained, "All my mom could do was cry and apologize over and over."

Margo placed both hands on his cheeks and leaned in. She gave him a light peck on the lips and on the forehead. She stared back at his face and gave a stern look.

"Listen Sonny," She spoke,"I know things seem fucked up right now, but they'll get better, I promise."

Sonny scoffed a little.

"I don't really think so Midge, things are re-" Margo grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach. Sonny breathed in sharply out of surprise. Sonny continued to stare at her tummy as Margo smiled.

"See Sonny? It's our baby, that's our baby" She spoke softly. Sonny wiped his eyes and nose with his free hand. He looked up at Margo with hope in his eyes.

"Do you think we can do this?" he asked. Margo gave a smile and pecked his forehead.

"Babe, we can do anything in the world..."
Sign up to rate and review this story