Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

Flower, Flower, Baby Shower.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

=]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 1819 words

0Unrated
--------------------------------------------------------
PASSING PERIOD
--------------------------------------------------------

The passing period bell rang and everyone bailed their 7th hour class. Ryleigh and Margo hung out and sat on the floor outside Margo's locker. Ryleigh was peering through an On The Town Newspaper article as Margo dug in to her McGriddles. Ry looked up at Margo and wrinkled her nose.

"Ugh, how can you eat that?" Ry asked. Margo shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't really know, just one of those Baby Craves I guess" Margo answered as she inhaled the sandwich. Ry shrugged her shoulders and went back to her magazine. Margo leaned back and sighed. Boy what a day it had been. She shifted her head over and peered at the article. Pictures of newborn babies, Articles about Parenting classes, Baby showers, eligible parents, Toys that wer- whoa! wait!

Margo immediately snatched the article out of Ry's hands. Ryleigh snapped a look, and then rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, okay Margo, you can have it! Thanks for asking!" Margo laughed at her joke.

"Sorry, it's just that i need to find good parents for my baby" Margo explained.

"You're giving the squirt up?" Ry asked. Margo nodded. She turned her head and smiled.

"You mind if i borrow this? I'm gonna show my boyfriend" Margo asked. Ry nodded and smiled.

"Sure, why not?" Ry answered. Margo gave her a light hug. Just then Jon and Derek came up and waved Margo hello. Margo waved back and smiled.

"What's up guys?" She greeted. Derek slid his hands into his pockets.

"Nothing much, we're just looking for Sonny" Derek replied. Ryleigh raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" She asked. Jon and Derek snapped their heads in her direction. They observed her and scanned her up and down, seeing if she was friend or foe. Margo put her hand on Ry's shoulder.

"S'okay guys, she's cool, now why are you looking for Sonny?" Margo asked.

"We have band practice today, there's a gig next week" Derek explained.

Whoa! Fresh News To Margo!! Why didn't she know about this? Nobody ever told her about the gig! Margo looked up at them.

"When did you guys get a gig?" Margo asked curiously.

"Since three months ago. The place we're going to is pretty high rank" Jon answered, oblivious to what Margo was hinting.

"Why didn't anyone tell me about the gig coming up?" Margo asked. Jon and Derek froze up and exchanged glances. Shit. Confrontation. Margo scoffed and looked away.

"You guys weren't going to tell me were you." Margo realized. It sounded more like a statement then it was a question. Derek kneeled down.

"Margo, we did want to tell you, but with you going in and out of the hospital all the time, we didn't want to cause anymore trouble!" Derek explained with desperation in his voice. Margo folded her arms as her eyes began to grow warm and wet. Yeah she was acting childish, but she was really hurt that they intended to keep it a secret from her. Derek stood up and wiped the dirt from his jeans. A tear rolled down her face, but she wiped it away quickly before anyone else could see.

"You can ask Sonny if you want to come with, I don't mind, i just don't want you to get hurt" Derek spoke. Midge nodded solemnly and stuck out her hand. Jon grabbed it and lifted her up carefully, putting his hand to her stomach. Jon's eyes went wide.

"Holy shit" He exclaimed with surprise.

"What?! What?!" Margo asked with worry. Jon looked at Midge and smiled brightly.

"I felt it move,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo stood outside the school steps alongside Ryleigh. Ryleigh had gotten out a green permanent marker and scribbled on a piece of paper. She handed the note to Margo and stood up.

"My ride's here," Ryleigh announced,"Be sure to follow that note!"

Margo waved goodbye as Ry entered a Black Mustang GT and drove away. She opened the note carefully and read it word for word.

THINGS TO DO:
1. Talk to Sonny.
2. Get some rest.
3. Find some good parents.
4.Give sonny a blow job ;D
5. Call me, (number on the back!)


Margo laughed hard at number four. Ryleigh was so riduculous! She had only met her one day, and she definetly could tell this was going to be one hell of a friendship! Margo folded the paper up and slipped it into her back pocket. She had closed her eyes breifly when suddenly something gently nudged her. Something touched the top of her ear, making it wet. She turned. It was none other than her boyfriend. She smiled brightly as Sonny bent down and kissed her.

"Mmm, Hello Lover" He greeted as he slipped her off the stairs. Margo giggled as he laced his fingers with hers and led her to the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" Margo asked. Sonny suddenly stopped and turned to face her. A mischevious smile crept across his face.

"It's a secret" He spoke suspiciously.

Margo's curiosity grew even stronger now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Margo looked up ahead as they approached his house. Margo turned and stared at him blankly as he arrived and turned off the car. All that excitement, gone. Sonny stared at her and cocked his head.

"What?" He asked as he undid his seatbelt. Margo stared back at the house.

"Why are we he-" Sonny reached over and shushed her with his finger.

"Shhh..." He whispered,"It's a secret"

Margo was really curious in why he lead her here. She looked down at his finger and seductively took it into her mouth. Sonny giggled a little. He slowly pulled it out and laughed.

"You have no idea where my fingers have been today" He laughed.

"I can tell you where they haven't been" Margo joked. Sonny snickered and shook his head.

"You are so dirty" He giggled. Margo chuckled and exited the car with him.

Once the two entered the house Sonny flickered on the lights. The house was completely empty. Margo turned around and raised her eyebrow.

"What are you planning Moore?" Margo asked curiously. Sonny gave an innocent smile.

"Nothiiinnng" He giggled. He quickly took a hold of her hand and kissed it lightly. Margo placed rested her other hand on her hip. Sonny shrugged his shoulders.

"I just wanted you here with me, that's all" Sonny answered. Margo didn't believe it. Sonny took hold of her hand once more and lead her into the kitchen. Margo giggled a little.

"Sonny, what are yo-"

"SURPRISE!!!" A huge group of people yelled in unison. Everyone of her friends, family, and acquaintances burst from their hiding spots like flowers. Everyone was holding presents and wearing party hats and streamers. Margo smacked her hand to her mouth as a group of people threw glitter over her and Sonny. She turned to him and smiled brightly.

"Oh my god, Sonny you didn't!" She gasped. Sonny smiled brightly and laughed. He nuzzled her cheek and planted a kiss.

"Yes I did," He replied,"Happy baby shower, Midge" Margo blushed bright red and giggled as all her girl friends surrounded her and gave her a hug. Jude came over and handed all the girls mango pineapple wine coolers. Margo ended up with only a honey ginseng cooler. They all laughed and talked as Sonny broke away from her and let her go amongst the others. He walked over to a huge group of guys who were talking and laughing amongst themselves. Matt sat down lazily on the couch while Derek and Jon stood up with drinks at hand.

"Who ever heard of a baby shower with guys?" Derek asked.

"I don't know, I think it's pretty cool" Jon chuckled.

"Yeah, and knowing Margo, she probably would invite guys anyway" Sonny spoke. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"You're really lucky Sonny," Matt spoke out. The guys turned their attention towards Matt. Sonny smiled lightly.

"Thanks, Matt" Sonny replied.

"Happy Baby shower Midgy!" Lula chirped as she handed her sister a stuffed rabbit. Margo smiled and took the rabbit. It was brown with long floppy ears that were repeatedly stitched over and over. This rabbit had one round black eye, and one bright red button for the other. Margo squeezed it and leaned down to her sister.

"Thank you so much Lu, the baby will love it!" Margo gushed. She embraced her sister warmly and pecked her forehead. Lula giggled as she wriggled out of her sister's grasp and ran off to get some cake. Margo stood upwards and placed the stuffed rabbit on the counter. Just then, Jude and her father came in with a huge box. He set it down on the side of the room and brushed off his hands. Jude walked over to margo with a pie at hand. Margo opened her arms and embraced her lightly.

"Thanks for coming you guys!" Margo spoke. Jude smiled brightly and pecked her on the forehead.

"Well you're my daughter, and even though you're a complete dumbass, i still love you" Margo scoffed at Jude's comment as Sonny walked up and hooked his arm around her own.

"Excuse me miss, but it's time for you to open all of your presents now" Sonny announced in her ear. Margo smiled sheepishly and walked over to the couches as everyone began to surround her. Her dad scooted over the huge present to the center of the room with the pile of gifts. Sonny handed her the first one. She opened it rapidly and observed the box.

"aw, baby rattles! How cute!" She cooed,"Oh! and they have little duckies on it!"

She bid thank you to the classmate who had gotten it for her. Next, came the two presents from Derek. Sonny and Margo opened it together. One was a Pink Hello Kitty baby jumper and the other was a blue Dear Daniel one. Derek shrugged.

"I didn't know the baby's sex, so I just got both" Sonny and Margo smiled at him and thanked him dearly for the present. Throughout the day, they laughed, opened presents, and swam in a sea of nostalgia. Once it was finally over and the crowd left, Sonny, Margo, her Dad, and the boys were the only ones there. Jude and Lula left for home as the Dad leaned against his present. Sonny and the guys went into the garage for a cigarette while Margo stayed inside with her father. She entered the family room and stood next to her dad. She looked down at the wrapped present.

"This was a bit pricey," Her father spoke,"But it's what the baby deserves."

Margo looked over at her dad curiously. He stared at her and grinned.

"I'll help you open it"

And that's exactly what happened. Margo and her father opened the gift swiftly and rapidly, throwing the paper behind them. Once the gift was fully revealed, Margo let out a huge gasp.
Sign up to rate and review this story