Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

Your Scars Tell Me A Story

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Margo spots something that breaks her heart.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 1289 words

0Unrated

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sonny and Margo both exited the shower and dried off. Margo wrapped herself in a bathrobe as Sonny placed on some baggy plaid pajama pants and a T-shirt. Margo exited the bathroom and plopped down on his bed. She snuggled into his blankets and let out a sigh. She could still smell his cologne on his sheets. It was so soothing to her. Sonny flung the bathroom door open and leaned on the doorway. Margo giggled as he walked over, strutting and swaying his hips. Margo laughed.

"That's so hot Sonny" She joked. Sonny seductively crawled onto his bed and smiled at her. Margo shook her head and buried herself in his blankets. She couldn't see his expression, but she heard him whimper a little.

"You my dear, are no fun" He pouted. Margo snickered a little and shifted as Sonny crawled into the blankets. He snuggled closer to her body and snaked his arms around her little belly. He kissed the back of her neck and sighed lightly. Margo closed her eyes for a moment, but quickly re-opened them.

"Sonny?" She asked.

"Hm?" He replied.

"What was actually my treat?" She asked. She felt Sonny smile against her neck. He didn't answer. Margo raised an eyebrow.

"Sonny?" She called. Sonny shifted a little and reached over to kiss her cheek. He pecked it lightly and went back to snuggling against her back. Margo huffed a little, but quickly shrugged it off. She closed her eyes once more and began to drift. Just as she was about to get into a deep sleep, Sonny's voice woke her slightly.

"Baby, just you wait," He whispered,"You'll love what I'm going to give you."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD MORNING!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo woke up to the scent of pancakes, blueberrys, and oranges. She shifted and stirred in her sleep as she felt something stroke her leg.

"G'morning dahling!" Donald duck quacked. Margo giggled, her eyes still closed.

"Morning Donald" She mumbled under her breath. Suddenly her eyes shot open. Donald duck?! What in the hell! She shot straight up and darted her head around. No adorable cartoon character was to be seen. She looked to the left of her, and found Sonny resting his head on the bed. He stared at her, his big brown eyes practically smiling at her. He gave a little smile as Margo leaned over and kissed his head.

"Hmhmm, you woke me up" Margo spoke, her voice dripping with fatigue. Sonny shifted his head and his lips met with hers. He pecked and caressed them softly, making his girlfriend sigh and moan a little. Margo broke the kiss and stared at him.

"Was that you by the way?!" Margo asked with surprise. Sonny smiled sheepishly and nodded. Margo flashed a look of amusement and surprise.

"Wow! I must say that is a really awesome talent!" She praised. Sonny flashed a grin.

"Yep!" He chirped. Margo shook her head and plopped back down into the sheets. Sonny pouted a little, and then jumped onto the bed and stratled her hips. Margo giggled as he leaned down and kissed her.

"Listen Missy, you'd better get up!" Sonny spoke,"I made you breakfast"

Margo moaned a little and pushed her boyfriend off of her. Sonny rolled off and landed with a thud.

"Ack!" He cried as he cradled his head. Margo laughed a little and slipped her feet out to the side. She sat straight up and stretched her arms out with a yawn. She slipped out of bed and stood upwards. Sonny got up from the ground and snaked his arms around her. Margo giggled and blushed a little.

"Sonny i have to change" Margo giggled. Sonny nuzzled into her neck.

"It's only us," Sonny mentioned,"You could be naked if you wanted to." Margo laughed as Sonny unwrapped his arms and scanned her up and down. Margo covered herself with her arms.

"Stop undressing me with your mind, Moore!" Margo whined. Sonny snickered and tugged at her robe.

"I can't help it," Sonny spoke,"Curvy people turn me on."

Sonny leaned in and nipped her ear. Margo breathed in sharply as he pressed his body closer to hers and began to untie her robe. Margo felt his breathing grow slightly heavier by the minute, his erection pressing slightly harder against her. She smiled devilishly and pulled his hands away from her body. Sonny shot a confused look at her. She leaned close to his face, her rosy lips just barely grazing his own.

"I'm not giving you the satisfaction today" She spoke seductively. She gave him the lightest kiss possible, and slid past him to go downstairs. She giggled as she heard feet scuffling towards the bathroom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo guzzled down her orange juice and consumed the last bite of her chocolate chip pancake. She downed 5 total, impressive work. Sonny slid down the railing and walked in smoothly. Sonny stared at the table with wide eyes. He had made 8 pancakes total, and there was only two left. Margo was working on her sixth. She stared up at him innocently as she took another bite. Sonny shook his head.

"You fatty" He teased as he sat down next to her. Margo stuck out her toungue.

"Shut up! You don't have to feed for two, asshole!" Margo teased back.

Sonny laughed as he took the last two pancakes and stacked them on his plate. Margo felt such joy inside her. Here she was with her loving boyfriend, sharing breakfast. It almost felt as if they were married. Margo immediately blushed at the thought. She wondered what it would be like if they were married. She could just imagine them as those old fashioned couples. The male would come home in his work suit and briefcase, and the wife would have dinner ready on the table, ready to serve her husband hand and foot. She scoffed a little. Sonny would look quite funny in one of those 30's suits. Suddenly her imagination was broken by the sound of the doorbell. Sonny rushed over to get it. Margo listened as she heard the door open and Sonny chirp happily to the guest. Sonny entered back into the kitchen with Matt following suit. Margo smiled and waved. Matt gave a light smile.

"Have you eaten yet?" Sonny asked. Matt shook his head no.

"I'll be fine though" Matt spoke. Margo furrowed a little. Something was definitely wrong with him. Sonny quickly got out a pan and the extra batter from the fridge. Margo patted the seat next to her.

"Come on down" Margo spoke happily. Matt walked over and sat down. He rested his arms on the table. Margo's eyes went wide. Scars were running halfway up his forearm. Margo's heart skipped a bit. Matt noticed her eyes and jerked both his arms under the table. Margo stared at him with sad eyes, she had seen them before, but it was never THAT bad. She almost wanted to cry. Matt's cold eyes bore into her soul, screaming to her for help, and also not to tell anyone. Margo bit her lip and poured herself a cup of orange juice. Sonny laid a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of Matt. Matt leaned in and sniffed.

"Smells delicious Sonny" Matt mentioned as he dug in. Sonny smiled and thanked him as he dug into his own food. Margo lifted her plate and cup and placed it in the sink. She turned and faced them with a smile.

"I'm gonna go change for school now," She announced,"Don't forget guys, there's a Biology test today."

Sonny's eyes went wide

"Shit! I forgot to study!" He hissed. Margo laughed as she headed upstairs to change.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story