Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Welcome To California

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Matt takes Ryleigh downtown.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-03 - Updated: 2008-09-04 - 875 words

0Unrated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXPLORATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryleigh smiled at him and leaned back into her seat. She wiped her eyes and laughed lightly as everything began to die down. She turned towards Matt.

"What's the ISOB list?" She asked curiously. Matt raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Larry said i was on his ISOB list, but i don't know what that is" Ry explained. Matt snickered a bit and shook his head.

"New timers," He scoffed ,"ISOB stands for Ignorant Sons Of Bitches." Ryleigh sputtered a laugh.

"It pretty much means Larry is at liberty to make your life hell, and pretty much make false accusations against you" He explained. Ry shook her head.

"This school is pretty fucked up"

"Welcome to California" Matt spoke as he got out two cigarettes. He handed one over to Ryleigh. She took it into her mouth as Matt got out his lighter and placed the flame under his cig. Ryleigh leaned in and lit hers as well. Matt took a deep drag and exhaled, a cloud of smoke leaving his mouth. Ryleigh held her cigarette out the window and sighed. She heard the car's engine turn on once more. She turned and stared at Matt with confusion.

"Wanna go somewhere?" He asked as he pulled out. Ry took a long drag.

"Like where?" Ry asked. Matt turned and pulled up to the stop sign. He took another drag with his free hand.

"I dunno, anywhere" He answered as they went out onto the road. Ry thought about where to go as she took the cigarette into her mouth. Matt slipped the square in his mouth and put in an Every Time I Die CD. Emporer's New Clothes blasted throughout the car as he turned onto another road. Ry closed her eyes and bobbed as the screaming and the heavy guitar filled her ears.

"Have you ever fucked on ecstasy before?" Matt asked. What a conversation starter! Ryleigh opened her eyes and shot a look at Matt. He was looking straight ahead, his eyes looking up at the mirror briefly. She snickered and shook her head as she took a deep drag.

"Have you?" She asked. Matt nodded as his eyes glanced in the mirror.

"It's the most weirdest thing in the world" Matt laughed as he flicked his cigarette out the window. Ryleigh scoffed as she took one more hit and flicked it out the window. She watched as the scenery changed from calm suburbia to bustling downtown L.A. Various clothing stores, restaurants, and cafes flew past her as they turned into a parking garage. Matt parked the car and slipped out. He walked over and opened the door for Ryleigh. She slipped out and curtsied to him.

"Thank you" Matt rolled his eyes as she stood next to him. He took hold of her hand and led her out onto the street. Ryleigh soaked in the City and looked around curiously. There were tons of fancy high class restaurants, clothing stores, and toy shops. Ryleigh sucked in her breath.

"Holy shit" she breathed out. Matt turned and smiled a little.

"Like what you see?" Ryleigh nodded rapidly. Matt gripped her hand tighter and led her out into the crowd of people.

"Come on then, let's explore!" He exclaimed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt led her into a store called Urban Outfitters. There were a whole BUNCH of things there. Trends from the street, popular toys, books on fashion and music, all for pretty good prices too. Matt tried on a puppy dog mask as Ryleigh placed a black pinstripe fedora hat on her head. Matt snuck behind the clothing rack as Ryleigh looked in the mirror at herself. She turned her head from side to side, observing closely at which looked better. Matt silently stepped closer to her, ending up to be only a foot away from her body.

"GAH!" Matt grunted as he grabbed her hips. Ryleigh let out a squeal and jumped a little. Matt laughed as she punched his arm and attempted to smack him.

Matt and Ryleigh went from store to store, buying things here and there. They walked together hand in hand, enjoying each others company. To any regular person, you'd think they were a happy couple. They went out for Sushi and Bubble Tea during lunch time, and went out for Pad Thai during dinner. The sky was growing dark as they headed up North Broadway. They had spent the whole entire day together, even though it felt like a lifetime. Ryleigh leaned into Matt and snuggled with him as they headed up the street. The temperature was going down slightly, so it was getting a bit chilly out. Matt fumbled in his shopping bag and got out his Star Wars blanket. Ryleigh looked at it and snickered. Matt rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Yeah yeah, I'm a dork, tell me something i don't know" Matt wrapped the blanket around them, wrapping his arms around her. Ryleigh gripped the front and held it close to her as Matt snaked his arms around her waist. They both felt so much warmer now.

"So, where are we going?" Ryleigh asked as she looked up at the buildings. Matt smiled and nuzzled into her neck.

"A place you'll love" He answered.
Sign up to rate and review this story