Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Would You Believe Me if I Said I Didn't Need You?

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Was it all an act?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-03 - Updated: 2008-09-04 - 1327 words

0Unrated
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE TAKE OVER, THE BREAKS OVER
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Ry, how's it going?" Margo greeted as Zero hour ended and passing period began. Ryleigh turned and smiled lightly. Today was a chipper day on Ryleigh's part. Matt had practically spent the whole day (and night) with her. Margo gripped her stomach and clenched her eyes a little.

"God this baby's been kicking like crazy lately!" Margo complained. Ryleigh gave a concerned look.

"Do you need any help?" Margo shook her head as they reached her locker. She unlocked the door and began to get her books out.

"So," Margo started,"Word's out over MySpace that Rubino was busted up by a car yesterday" The memories immediately began to flood back. Ryleigh flashed a brief smile, but then covered it with a shrug.

"Shit happens" She spoke carelessly. Margo slipped her spider man notebook in her backpack and shut the door. Ryleigh sighed a little and leaned against the locker. Suddenly she remembered something.

"Oh yeah!" She spoke as she fumbled through her bag,"Tonight I'm gonna be singing at this underground club place, it's gonna be bad ass"

She handed Margo the mini flyer and smiled.

"It's this place called The Courthouse, you and Sonny should come and check it out" Margo shot a surprised look at Ry.

"I had no idea that you sang!" Ryleigh shrugged her shoulders.

"What can i say? I'm a mystery." Margo scoffed and told Ryleigh she and Sonny would definitely be there. They started walking down the hallway and headed towards Art class when Ry noticed Matt over at his locker. Laura Cheerleader and her group of drones surrounded him, flirting and laughing hysterically. Today, they all wore pink and white. Pink and white mini skirts, pink and white fluffy ugg boots, and white V-neck blouses. What a tragedy. Her heart smiled a little and she ushered Margo to go on without her. Margo shrugged and hobbled down to Art as Ryleigh walked up to Matt and the girls. Matt noticed her approach out of the corner of his eye and turned with a smug look on his face. Laura and the girls stared at Ryleigh with bitterness and a dash of confusion. She wore red and black zebra skinny's along with a black RUN DMC shirt. She didn't wear much make up today, just a little eyeliner and some red eyeshadow.

"Can we help you?" Siobhan asked as she smacked onto her gum. Ryleigh ignored her and stared directly at Matt with a smile.

"Hey Matt, you wanna hang today?" Ryleigh asked happily. Laura and the others snapped their attention to Matt, their jaws dropping slightly with shock. Did this alien just ask the hottest boy in La Canada out to a date? Matt smirked at her and scanned her up and down. Ryleigh's eyes and heart filled with hope as he opened his mouth.

"Sorry, I don't hang with monkeys" He replied with a smirk. The blond brigade snickered and smirked at Ryleigh with satisfaction. Ry's heart immediately broke into two. She felt her stomach do a 360 mixed in with a triple axle. She thought her heart was going to burst. She clenched onto her books tightly and held back the need to smack him. He gave a satisfied look and taunted her with his eyes. He cocked his head a little and gave a small baby face.

"Aw, don't worry ugly, you'll find a playmate" He taunted. Laura let out an obnoxious laugh and wrapped her arms around him. Ryleigh turned her heel sharply and walked away from Matt and the girls, making a beeline for Margo and the Art room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That asshole!" She whispered sharply to Margo. Margo scribbled a charcoal drawing of a hairy monster onto her sketchpad. Ryleigh brought in a globe that had a huge crater in the center. She began to paint it a basic white color.

"What happened to you?" Margo asked as she gave the monster two beady eyes.

"Some ass i went out with yesterday totally rejected my existence today" Ryleigh explained.

"Really? who?" Margo asked with curiosity. Ryleigh let out a huge agitated sigh.

"Matt good" Margo snapped her head and shot a shocked look at Ryleigh. Ryleigh shot a look back.

"What?!" Ryleigh asked.

"I thought you were smarter than that" Margo answered. Ry scoffed.

"What's wrong with going out with someone?"

"No no, it's not that, it's just the fact you went out with Matt Good" Ryleigh scoffed and rolled her eyes as she went back to her project.

"That guy's an ass Ry, I told you earlier" Margo mentioned.

"Yeah well, thanks for the memo" Ryleigh replied as she painted the words Hate in red paint.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4TH HOUR - FIZZ ED
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Goebel whirred her bright shiny whistle as everyone hustled into action. Freshmans, Sophomores, and Juniors sprinted around the gym like gazelles as the timer went off on the screen. Coach Go, as everyone called her, was your stereotypical Californian Gym Teacher. Bright blond hair, a perfect toasty tan, and a slender fit body. All the guys would grope her with their eyes, it was utterly disgusting.

The Non-Changers sat on the wooden bleachers as everyone ran the Mile. Margo and Ryleigh sat at the very top of the bleachers, watching the runners below. Margo watched as Sonny sprinted next to Jon and Derek on the track. Margo giggled a little. He was so short compared to them, he was like a little kid. He wore baggy black gym shorts that came down to his knees and a tight white wife-beater shirt. He tied his long black hair back with a loose ponytail. Sonny stared up at her from time to time and smiled lovingly. Margo winked at him and cheered him on. While the loving couple shared little intimacy together, Ryleigh eyed Matt Good with anger. He was sitting lazily at the corner of the bleachers with Travis at his side. She watched as he scribbled on a piece of paper and showed it to Travis. Travis scoffed a little and shook his head. Matt smirked and slipped the paper in his backpack. His eyes darted over to Ryleigh. She quickly looked down at her paper and pressed her pencil against it. Her paper had jack skellington printed on it. She stared at it briefly and began to write.

"The district sleeps alone tonight after the bars turn out their lights
And send the autos swerving into the loneliest evening
And i am finally seeing why i was the one worth leaving...
"

She crumpled up the paper and chucked it over to Matt. She watched as the paper lightly hit Travis's shoulder. Travis picked it up and scanned the letters. Ryleigh bit her lip as her body tensed up with nervousness and embarrassment. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Travis hand Matt the letter. Ry bit her lip harder and clenched her hands tightly. Just then her paper landed into her lap. Ryleigh snapped her head and stared at Matt. He was looking straight ahead at the runners gathering around Coach Goebel. Ryleigh opened up the paper and read it carefully.

"I know you're wise beyond your years, but do you ever get the fear
That your perfect verse is just a lie you tell yourself to help you get by?...
"

Ryleigh frowned a bit and wrote down more lyrics.

"suppose I never ever met you
suppose we never fell in love
suppose I never ever let you
kiss me so sweet and so soft...
"

She crumpled it back up and chucked it over to Matt. She watched as he unwrapped the paper and scanned the lyrics she had written. Matt looked up and stared at her briefly. He then turned his gaze and wrote something down. He gripped the paper and tossed it over to her lap. She opened it up and read what he wrote:

" xo. "
Sign up to rate and review this story