Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Rock Star, You Shine Brighter Than The Sun

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Trace's "Californication Ceremony" Begins...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 1529 words

0Unrated
Here's some more pics!
Ry's, Trace's, and Adam's Outfits:
http://i33.tinypic.com/2j47lhl.png
I imagine Ry's hair the same way as the models! :D

Energy Drinks and a pack of gummy worms goes out to:
mirandaa89 - Because her reveiw lifted my spirits 3 feet high. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10:30 PM | TRACE'S HOUSE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trace stood in the mirror shirtless and glanced at his figure. He looked so thin and lanky, his bones poking out of his skin. It almost looked like his family wasn't feeding him or something. He began to think about Ryleigh and Adam. They were so awesome looking and so authentic, they could've cared less about the world's opinion. He wished he had their strength. He combed his fingers through his wet tangly hair and sighed.

"This is probably as good as it's gonna get"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Trace turned sharply and opened the door slightly. A brown haired girl wearing pink juicy couture sweat pants and a blue and yellow fall out boy shirt stood in the doorway. Trace rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Miles?" He groaned. Miley playfully stuck out her tounge and folded her arms.

"Can i please have my straightener back?" She asked. Trace shook his head no.

"I'm not done with it" Miley huffed at him.

"Oh come on! I gave it to you two days ago! My hair's all cruddy looking!" She complained.

"Good keep it up, bye!" Trace spoke as he quickly shut the door. He listened as Miley grunted and slammed the door to her own room. He shook his head and began digging through his drawers for an awesome outfit to wear. He couldn't find much, just a few polo's and band shirts. He dug deeper into his shirt drawer and pulled out his Paint The Stars tee he had gotten for Christmas. It was pretty cool looking, slightly gory and zombie like. He decided to wear it. He slipped the shirt on along with some black skinnys and his black and white T.U.K. shoes. He looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was still wet and tangled, but he thought he looked decent. Ryleigh and Adam were probably going to look amazing though. Thinking about Ryleigh briefly gave him a case of the butterflies. She was awfully pretty, and she seemed pretty sweet too. He let out a sigh as he hooked up Miley's straightener and turned it on. Ryleigh would never fall for a guy like him. She probably goes for the hardcore punks that are in bands and have demo CD's and hold underground shows every night. Trace was more timid (music-wise) and played more preppy songs, more synth-pop and upbeat.

Once the straightener was hot enough, Trace straightened his hair and styled it. It looked emo-ish. Great. He took the straightener and exited his room. He opened up Miley's room and threw it in, not caring where it landed. He heard something fall over and crack. He shrugged and walked downstairs into the kitchen. His Dad and Miley were sitting on the island counter drinking cokes and talking. He waved lightly and headed for the fridge.

"Going somewhere Trace?" His dad asked. His dad's voice was thick with a southern accent. Miley's was slightly thick too, but not like his dad's. He was surprised he didn't sound like them. He closed the fridge and leaned against it.

"Yeah, I'm going out with some friends" He answered. His dad nodded as he took a sip of coke.

"Good to see that you're adjusting, just remember your curfew" He reminded. Trace rolled his eyes. He was nineteen, and yet he still had a curfew. How lame. A light honking sounded outside the door. Trace quickly sprinted into action and rushed out of the kitchen.

"Bye!" He called out as he swung the door open. He heard his dad yell something, but he didn't pay any attention, he was just glad to be out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Man" Adam greeted as he held out his fist. Trace pounded it with his own as he shut the door and put on his seat belt. Adam sped off and headed towards the courthouse.

"So, you ready for the big show?" Adam asked. Trace looked out the window as the city lights flashed past him.

"Yeah, I'm pretty stoked for it" Adam nodded as he turned onto another street.

"So Trace, do you play?" He asked. Trace looked over at him, and then back at the window.

"Well i actually sing, I used to be in a band" Trace explained. Adams lips formed an 'oh' as he pulled into an old construction site. Sounds of cheering and yelling could be heard faintly. Adam turned his lights off and turned off the car. Both boys exited the car and headed towards a tunnel area. Heavy sounds of guitar and bass sounded off into the dark tunnel. Adam pulled a flash-light out and flashed it towards the darkness. He turned and gave a devious smile.

"You scared?" Adam asked coldly. Trace shivered a bit but shook his head.

"Let's do this thing." Trace spoke. Adam walked into the darkness, Trace following closely. Luckily, there were bright colorful lights up ahead. Adam grabbed Trace's hand as they entered a huge stone dome beneath the world above. Trace was in absolute awe. They walked into a hyped scene full of Punks, Goths, Psychobillys, Skas, Emos, and Scene Kids. Fast guitar riffs and bouncy high pitch noises of Keyboards sounded off. A steady beat pounded in their ears. Adam set Trace and himself down at a table not too far from the stage. A group of Psychobillys were finishing up a song. Adam looked at his watch and leaned into Trace's ear.

"Ry should be up next!" He announced. Trace nodded and clapped as the song ended and the Psychobillys left the stage. A thin lanky punk came up on stage and grabbed the mic.

"That was the Cobra Skulls preforming the song Ghouls! Now next up is a Rookie punk star on the rise! Give it up for Will Cause Riots!"

Adam and Trace clapped and cheered wildly as Ryleigh jumped onto the stage. She was wearing a black tu-tu skirt along with red and black ripped stockings. She wore a red suit coat and her hair was styled into a fauxhawk. A chain hung from her ear to her monroe piercing. She looked like a total rockstar. She held the mic up to her lips and thanked everyone for coming.

"OHMIGOD I LOVE YOU RYLEIGH!" Adam screamed obnoxiously. Ry giggled and waved over to Adam. Trace's heart began to race rapidly. She stared at him breifly and winked at him, Trace smiled sheepishly. She looked back at her band of Punk stars and signaled for the go. The guitar began a fast mellow note as the drum banged loudly and began a fast beat.

(Ryleigh)
"Seventeen! Mama drama's got to go, dad!
Seventeen! Nothing's gonna bring her back!
Seventeen! Experiment with something living!
Seventeen! 'Cos I'm sweeter than 16!...
"

Everyone bobbed and swished their hair to the rapid bouncy beat of the drums and the keytar. Ryleigh jumped and head banged as the drum switched up the beat. The whole band yelled into their mics:

"Hey hey! hey! hey!
Hey hey! hey! hey!"

Trace cheered loudly as Adam swayed his body and danced in his seat. Ry pressed the mic against her lips:

(Band) Ryleigh
"(Seventeen!) I've always longed for true affection
(Seventeen!) But you compare me to a corpse!
(Seventeen!) Stay! with the dead, I'm joining the living
(Seventeen!) 'Cos I'm freer than sixteen!"

This time the whole crowd caught on and swung their fists in the air as they yelled:

"Hey hey! hey! hey!
Hey hey! hey! hey!
"

The guitar switched up and began to play a steady solo. It sounded like a bullfighter song. Ryleigh fell onto her knees as her hair flew into her face. She gave her best angsty and angry face as she could as she sang:

(Ryleigh)
"Something's changing...
I can feel it...
I'm seventeen now
Why can't you see it?
Seventeen and you can't stop me
Seventeen and you won't boss me!
You cannot control me father,
"

She shot straight up and stuck her middle finger in the air out to the crowd as she screamed:

"Daddy's girl's a fucking monster!!"

And with that, the song ended. The whole crowd screamed and cheered as the band took a bow and left for the back stage. Adam took hold of Trace's hand and yanked him from the table.

"Come on!" He yelled as he led him to the back stage area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whuzz up beezy's! Did you like it?
WELL TELL ME THEN!
The Lyrics come from the most epic movie ever!
REPO! The Genetic Opera!
A twisted Gothic movie even cooler than the SAW movies!
Paris Hilton, Peeps from Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Guns N' Roses,
They're all in it! Check out the trailer!
The song i picked is called 'Seventeen' by Alexa Vega!
Here's the Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyZq92lJyRk
Sign up to rate and review this story