Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Paranoid Park

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Ryeliegh, Adam, and Trace decide to go to a movie, things end up getting a little too sensual for Adam's Taste...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 1447 words

0Unrated
"Well well, what do we have here?" A low voice spoke with amusement. Trace felt something pointy nudge his sides. He fluttered his eyes open and squinted at the figure standing above him. His dad was standing over him, his arms folded and a stern look on his face. He woke up finding his 19 year old son lying on the ground, passed out and shirtless. The paint in his hair and his pants didn't help the situation either. Trace sat up and rested on his elbows, a headache pounding his brain.

"Augh, what happened?" He asked groggily.

"That's what I'd like to know, Trace Timothy Cyrus" uh oh. Full name. That meant his dad was definitely pissed. Even though Billy Ray was a patient and nice man, he knew how destroy someone emotionally and mentally, without lifting a finger. Light footsteps ran down the stairs and into the room. Miley entered the kitchen wearing baggy plaid pajama pants and a white fitted T-shirt. She stopped in her tracks and exchanged glances at Trace and her dad.

"Um, did i miss something?" She asked. Billy shook his head and reached a hand out.

"C'mon" He spoke as he lifted Trace off the ground. Miley scanned her brother up and down and shook her head.

"You seriously are something else Tracey" She scoffed. Trace playfully hit her arm and walked upstairs for a shower.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once trace finished and changed into his school clothes, he went downstairs for breakfast. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Ryleigh and Adam eating pancakes at the table. She looked up at him and smiled brightly.

"Morning Sunshine!" She chirped.

"Mo-Morning?" He spoke, still contemplating why they were here. Billy set down another plate of pancakes and wiped his hands. He then sat down at the island with Miley.

"Trace, these two are here to pick you up for school," His dad explained,"You never told me you already got friends."

Trace sat down and stuck his fork in his food. Ryleigh took a gulp of orange juice and smiled at Trace's dad.

"Don't worry about it Mr. Cyrus, we're a pretty wierd bunch, it's totally normal" She explained. Billy scoffed a little and took a sip of coffee.

"Please, call me billy, and how is it that you know Trace exactly?" Ryleigh took another gulp.

"He's in my Topics class, he sits next to me" She explained. Billy nodded and took another sip of coffee. Adam looked at his watch.

"Well i think it's best we head off" Adam announced as he grabbed his carrier bag. Ryleigh and Trace stood up as Billy led them to the door.

"Thanks heaps for the breakfast Billy, it's the best!" Ryleigh spoke. Billy raised his eyebrows and smiled with amusement.

"Well you're welcome Ryleigh, thanks for stopping by to pick up Trace" He thanked. Trace gave his dad and Miley a hug and shut the door. Ryleigh and Adam quickly sprinted to the car, Trace following suit. They all slammed the doors shut and Adam sped off into the street. Trace let out a little laugh.

"What?!" Ryleigh asked.

"Thanks heaps for the breakfast, it's the best!" Trace quoted in a high pitched voice. Adam let out laugh as Ryleigh hit his arm.

"Shut up! I want to make a good impression!" Ryleigh laughed. Trace shook his head and flipped some hair out of his face.

"Well i think you passed, and where are we going exactly?" Trace noticed them passing a sign that led to downtown LA. Ryleigh gave him a little smile.

"We're taking a day off" She explained. Trace's lips formed an 'oh' as they switched into another lane. Two hours later, they made it into the city and headed into a parking garage. Once they exited the car, Ryleigh got out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. She put one to her lips and handed one to Adam. Trace stared at the cigs temptingly. She noticed his needy look and took another one out. She handed one to him and he put the cig to his lips.

"So," Ry began as she hit her square,"Where to, pirates?"

Adam slipped out his own lighter and hit his own. Ryleigh hit Trace's as they walked out into the streets.

"We should go to the shopping district," Adam suggested as he exhaled smoke,"I need some new kicks." Trace took a long drag and looked around.

"We could go see a movie?" Trace suggested as he peered at the theater from across the Ryleigh nodded.

"That sounds like fun," She spoke,"We'll go shopping afterwards"

The three teens walked across the street and bought three tickets for Paranoid Park. They went to the concession stand and peered at all the yummy treats. Ryleigh bought a simple coffee, Adam bought popcorn, and Trace bought gummy worms. Once they entered the room, they noticed that no one was there.

"Oh the beauty of morning movies!" Adam chirped as he ran for a seat in the back.

"You know people who sit in the back don't have a cock!" Ryleigh called as she sat in the front. Adam stuck his middle finger out and the two let out a laugh. Trace followed Ry's steps and sat next to her. They rested their feet up on the ledge and watched as the previews flashed across the screen. A bunch of independent films were being advertised, some actually looked pretty interesting. Trace wasn't focused on that though, he was currently thinking about Ry's hand. He wanted to hold it so badly, but he didn't know if last night was serious or not. Ryleigh's eyes were looking straight ahead, watching the camera go slow-mo as the skaters were doing tricks in the air. Trace looked straight ahead and blew off the thought of holding her hand. There was no way in hell she would fall for him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie was close to being over, The boy and his girlfriend were currently getting it on. The boy didn't want it as bad as the girl did, it clearly showed on his face. Trace sucked on a gummy worm as Ryleigh sipped on her coffee.

"Don't get any ideas you two!" Adam called as he threw a popcorn kernel at Trace's head. Ryleigh giggled as Trace stuck out his middle finger and told him to fuck off. Ryleigh leaned over onto his shoulder and sighed as the sex scene ended. Trace's body immediately tensed up. He felt her arm brush against him and take hold of his hand. Trace's mind screamed with excitement. He leaned his head onto her own and stroked her hand softly. Ryleigh smiled and watched as the boy broke it off with his girlfriend.

"That girl was a bitch wasn't she?" Ryleigh whispered. Trace nodded lightly.

"Yeah, she just wanted to score with him so she could say got some dick" Ryleigh giggled a little and reached over to take a gummy worm. She stuck it into her mouth, half of it still dangling out. She shifted her body and faced Trace completely. Trace raised an eyebrow at her. She made a little noise and leaned in closer, then he got the memo. He leaned in and bit off the other half, kissing her in the process. He broke the kiss temporarily and they chewed on their gummy worms. Once he swallowed, he immediately dipped in and took another kiss. Ryleigh wrapped her arms around him and opened her mouth, Trace's tongue exploring around. She let out a light moan as Trace broke the kiss and began kissing her neck. He nipped and suckled softly on the sensitive flesh. Ryleigh pressed her body closer to his and began to kiss him deeper. He could feel the heat rising as their make out session went on. She lifted herself from her seat and sat on him, stratling his legs and hips. She dipped in smoothly and sucked on his bottom lip as Trace's hands went up her shirt. He caressed her back as Ryleigh began to lightly grind against him, making his pants grow painfully tight. She smiled and leaned into his ear, nipping it seductively and suckling on his lobe. He rolled his eyes and let out an even louder moan. Ryleigh shushed him with a kiss. Suddenly a wad of popcorn went flying across the room, landing on the two and covering them in kernels.

"HEY I THOUGHT I SAID NO SEX!" Adam yelled as the credits panned across the screen. Ryleigh nuzzled into Trace's neck briefly and slid off of him. They walked out of the theater hand in hand, smiling happily.
Sign up to rate and review this story