Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

You're Such A Tease.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 1245 words

0Unrated
"Goddammit!" Adam hissed as he pulled over to the side. Trace put his hands to his face and let out a moan. Ryleigh shook her head and sighed as the officer walked up to Adam's window.

"What seems to be the problem officer?" Adam asked, acting oblivious. The officer leaned down and looked at the passengers. His eyes were covered with brown aviator sunglasses, very intimidating.

"You do realize you were going 80 in a 65 mile per hour highway, don't you?" Damn. Ticket for sure! Adam took in a sharp breath and handed the officer his liscense and registration. In return, the officer handed him a nice little ticket. Adam took back his stuff and shoved it all in a compartment.

"Drive slowly and safely!" The officer called as he drove off to burn another driver.

"Drive slowly and safely! BLAH! cock sucking asshole!" Adam swore as he drove back out on the street. Ryleigh and trace giggled.

"What's the damage?" Trace asked as he leaned foreward, poking his head between Adam and Ryleigh.

"$1 fucking 50!" Adam cursed. Ryleigh and Trace both let out an 'ooh' sound and laughed.

"Dayum dude, that fucking sucks!" Trace laughed.

"Hell yeah it sucks!" Adam jeered as he pulled into an exit,"Fuck this fucking shit, fuck!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a fit of cursing and laughter, our three law breakers arrived at the school. They exited the car and headed by entrance E. Once again, they came into the crowd of Punks and Rebels smoking cigarettes and listening to music. A few skaters were there today too, which was unusual. Ryleigh took hold of Trace's hand as they walked over by a wall. She got out two cigarettes and handed one to Trace.

"Sorry that we totally fucked up your day" Ry apologized as she hit. Trace shook his head and leaned into the flame.

"Naw, you didn't fuck it up" Trace spoke as he exhaled smoke,"I had a good time today" Ry smiled lightly and leaned in. She gently pecked his cheek. Someone whistled loudly.

"Wooo! Look at cutie! she's got herself a queenie!" Ricky called out. Ry furrowed and turned sharply.

"Mind your own damn business! Dickface!" She hissed. The other rebels ooed at Ricky and laughed. She glared daggers at him and the other rebels. Trace held her hand tightly. He eyed one particular boy who was eyeing him coldly. He remembered Ryleigh mentioning him during the show at the courthouse. He was the ass that totally stabbed her in the back. He noticed the guy's eyes scan him up and down. Trace squeezed ry's hand even tighter.

"You okay?" Ry asked, noticing the pressure he put on her hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Trace replied, glaring at Matt slightly. Matt gave Trace a smug look and winked at him. That definitely pushed one of his buttons. Trace knew how to settle this though, he faced ryleigh and planted another kiss on her lips. He could feel Matt's eyes burning into his skull, which made him smile between her lips. He broke the kiss slowly and lovingly nuzzled her nose.

"Let's go inside" He spoke softly. Ryleigh nodded and Adam opened the door for the two, flicking his cigarette at the Rebel clan's feet. Matt watched as Ry went inside first, Trace following suit. He took a long drag from his cigarette and went inside as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryleigh opened her locker and slipped in her Kuromi notebooks and pencils. She hummed lightly as she thought of Trace. He was such a sweet guy, 50 billion times better than Matt. She felt so happy right now she almost wanted to burst. She closed her locker shut and found Matt leaning next to her. She jumped and let out a noise.

"Shit! You scared m-"

"Who's the guy?" Matt asked sharply. Ryleigh folder her arms and frowned.

"What's it to you?" Matt stared into her eyes and smirked. He leaned in closer to her.

"You're doing this to get back at me" He whispered. Ry scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Please, you're not worth the effort!" She sassed. Matt touched her hair and played with a few strands.

"You're such a tease" He spoke. Ry smacked his hand away.

"Fuck you!" She hissed as she turned sharply to walk away. Matt wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to his body.

"Mmm, I'd love to" He whispered seductively. Ryleigh ripped his arms off of her and she rushed down to her ninth hour class.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ninth hour bell screeched out freedom once again. Ryleigh exited her Gothic Lit class and headed over to her locker. Trace was waiting patiently, looking for ryleigh. She giggled as Trace spotted her up ahead of him. She walked up to him and took him into an embrace.

"Hey cutie!" Ryleigh greeted sweetly. Trace smiled and kissed her forehead lightly.

"How was Gothic Lit?" Trace asked as they walked down the hallway together. Ry shrugged her shoulders.

"It was decent, we're learning about Edgar Allen Poe and his mental state of mind" She spoke. Trace nodded.

"I think i might do Brit Lit instead of Foods," Trace spoke,"I suck at cooking." Ryleigh pushed open the door as they walked outside. Trace's dad's truck was parked in the lot. Billy was sitting on the hood. Trace turned and faced ryleigh.

"I gotta go, I'll call you later" Trace said as he pecked Ry's lips. Ryleigh kissed him back lightly and watched as Billy and Trace left off towards home. She stretched out her arms and let out a huge sigh.

"Well well, looks like somebody's in love" A male voice teased. She turned around and found sonny sitting on a ledge holding a cigarette. Ryleigh scoffed and sat next to him.

"How's Margo?" She asked curiously as she looked out onto the street. Sonny took a long drag and flicked his square out onto the grass.

"She's okay, but she's definitely gettng those preggo mood swings" Sonny answered.

"Really? What's happened?"

"Well yesterday she totally wigged out because she got me pink dye instead of black" Sonny explained,"And the other day she bitched at me for not making her a chocolate cake with pickles"

Ryleigh wrinkled her nose.

"Wierd cravings too?" She asked. Sonny nodded.

"I gag every time i cook for her." Ryleigh shrugged her shoulders.

"Well you only have a few months left," Ry assured,"I bet you're excited about the baby though"

Sonny made a little noise. Clearly, he was unsure about that statement. Ry looked at him blankly.

"You're not gonna flake out on her, are you?" Sonny eyed her.

"No! It's just-" Sonny let out a sigh and looked at his feet.

"I don't want to be a shitty dad," He spoke quietly,"And i'm also kind of worried about Margo."

"How so?" Ry asked curiously. Sonny looked up at her with sad eyes. He looked back down at his feet and sighed.

"I keep on having this dream that Margo dies after having the baby" Sonny admitted. Ryleigh felt a heap of sympathy fall over her. Poor Sonny, he cared about Margo so much. He would do anything for her. Sonny brushed the hair out of his face and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. He looked up at Ryleigh and smiled brightly.

"I'll be fine though, I-I know we'll be fine" He spoke cheerfully.

Ryleigh could tell that even he didn't believe that statement.
Sign up to rate and review this story