Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

The Bat Cave

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

naughty things go on in the morning when you're with Ryleigh and Trace.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 1136 words

0Unrated
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CUT THE SMUT! ;D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Ryleigh, I think we're out of milk" Adam called as he entered the kitchen. He peered around the room and Ry was nowhere to be found. Where the fuck was she? he thought. Suddenly he heard a light moan come from the living room. Adam curiously walked over to the living room and found Ryleigh on the mattress in Trace's arms. Two blankets covered them candidly, so he guessed they were naked. He was a bit confused though on how Trace got in. Trace slowly opened his eyes and stared over at Adam. He smiled lightly as Adam rolled his eyes.

"You two nymphos need your own room" That's right, Adam and Ryleigh lived together. Their house wasn't anything special, actually it was below special. It was just one giant room with a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. There was a small bedroom space that was all Adam's, but other than that, it was pretty ghetto looking. There was a long strip of solid wood that separated the kitchen and the living room. The wallpaper was peeled and mysterious stains resided in various places. As gross as it was, the place kinda stuck on them. It was like a teenage hangout, a Bat Cave. Trace didn't mind it at all, he actually enjoyed it. He shifted his attention to Ryleigh who was snuggled next to him. Her neon red hair spilled across Trace's body, her chest rising and falling with his own. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Ry smiled between them as her eyes fluttered open. Trace pressed his body closer to hers, caressing her back in the process.

"Morning" She whispered as she placed another kiss on his lips. Trace placed his hands on her cheek and kissed her passionately on the lips. Adam let out a loud grunt.

"We've got breakfast and school might i remind you!" He spoke. Ryleigh groaned and broke the kiss. She stared at him sweetly and smiled.

"Should we take a day off today?" She asked seductively. Trace smiled and brushed her hair back.

"I can't, my dad's actually shadowing me today" He spoke. Ryleigh raised an eyebrow and giggled.

"Parents can actually shadow you?"

"My counselor called him about my behavior in class," He explained, "So apparently he's going to follow me around when i least expect it."

"Harsh, hard to believe since we're barely in class to display behavior" Ryleigh laughed.

"exactly" Trace laughed lightly. He stared at Ryleigh and sighed. The light from the morning sun was making her hair look like fire. Her blue eyes had flecks of gold and green, what a rare and amazing color. He focused on her mouth, slightly parted, her lips looking as soft and sweet as candy. Ry noticed Trace's stare and blushed a little.

"What?" She asked. Trace gave a small smirk.

"You're so fucking beautiful" He whispered. He leaned in and gave her another deep kiss. Ryleigh slid her hand into his sleek hair. She broke the kiss and began kissing the tattoo on his collarbone. He hummed lightly as her hands slid across his chest, exploring his body. Ry looked up at him seductively and moaned lightly. Trace's eyes were shut, his head leaning back. She giggled lightly, she was so going to torture him. She moved her kisses over to his collarbone to his breast, flicking her tounge around the edge of his left nipple. He took in a sharp breath.

"Oh god," he muttered.

"Oh God!" Adam shuddered with disgust,"You two are so gross! I'll be in the bathroom!" He grabbed his bowl of cereal and slammed the bathroom door. Ryleigh giggled and began sucking on his nipple, thumbing his right one in the proccess.

"That feels so fucking good" He whispered. She noticed Trace's breaths grow heavy and so she moved to the other. He let out a gutted moan and his hand moved down towards his crotch. Ryleigh noticed this and smacked his hand away. She looked at him and gave a devilish smile.

"I'll take care of that" she purred seductively. Trace watched as she slid down his body and underneath the blankets.

"Don't peek," Ry purred,"Just close your eyes." He nodded rapidly and shut his eyes immediately. The minute her hand touched him he let out a moan. He heard her giggle lightly and begin to stroke him slowly. His body responded positively. He waited impatiently for Ryleigh's mouth. He could feel her hot breath brushing his tip. His breath went even heavier. He let out an impatient noise.

"Ry please!" He ground out. then out of nowhere, a burst of pleasure ran over him. Ry's mouth lightly touched the tip, tasting the pre-cum. She snickered and took him fully into her mouth. Trace took in a sharp breath and let out a rough moan, his fingers tangled in her hair. He screwed his eyes shut as Ry began to suck him off. She hummed lightly, sending little vibrations that made him go crazy.

"Ry-ah! Ry that feels so..so" Trace couldn't even finish his sentence. All he could do was moan and pant, which ry didn't mind. She thought his little noises were cute. She felt his hands press down harder on her head, his hips moving slightly in the process. His pants and moans were growing louder and heavier.

"I'm..I'm gonna cum soon" Trace breathed out. He screwed his eyes shut as he felt his muscles tighten. He was so close, he could feel it bubbling inside him. Just then Ryleigh stopped. Trace shot his eyes open and watched as Ry arose from the blankets.

"I'm done" She chirped.

"What?!" Trace breathed out sharply, panting heavily. Ry smiled and lifted herself up.

"I'm done, D-O-N-E, done" She explained as she wrapped her body in the blanket. Trace sat up on his elbows, still trying to catch his breath.

"You're joking right?" Trace asked, desperation dripping from his voice. Ry looked at herself in the mirror briefly and then back at her boyfriend.

"No" She replied softly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Trace grunted,"Baby you can't do that to me!"

Ryleigh was getting a kick out of his behavior. She let out a laugh as she knocked on the door.

"Adam! I need the bathroom!"

"Goddammit girl!" Trace hissed bitterly,"You make me all horny and shit! Augh! I HATE YOU!"

Ryleigh laughed even harder as Trace dug his face into his pillow and cursed. He slid the pillow off of his face and grunted.

"Aughrr, Janice Ryleigh! Get your ass back here!" Trace whined.

"No!" Ry called as Adam exited the bathroom. She closed the door as Trace got up and slipped on his boxers.

"I HATE YOU FOREVER!" He yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story