Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

You For The Birdman Now.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Sonny makes a huge decision, while Trace is in for the consequence of a lifetime.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-13 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 1085 words

0Unrated
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PHYSICAL EDUCATION
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Dickerson's shiny whistle whirred out for the boys to head for the lockers. All the boys huddled and herded into the locker room. Boys began to walk around wrapped in towels, laughing and chattering mindlessly. Sonny let out a yawn and headed to his locker. Once he got there, he noticed Matt was all changed. Matt looked over and smiled lightly, opening the door wider for Sonny.

"Hey" Sonny spoke as he shed off his gym clothing. Matt let out a "hm." and looked down at his chucks. He looked up at Sonny and watched as he slipped on his tight Space Mickey Mouse shirt, and those tight black skinny jeans he turned into capris.

"How're you doing, i mean about the whole baby thing?" Matt asked. Sonny shut the locker and put his back to it with a sigh. He slid down and sat on the floor. Matt scoffed a little.

"That bad huh?" Sonny shook his head.

"It's not all bad, it's just that i'm currently in a split descision" He replied. Matt shook his head and stared at the lockers ahead of him. Lately, Sonny and him haven't been hanging out. He'd always be with Margo or off with his relatives. Who did Matt have, exactly? He had Margo, but he screwed her over. He had Ryleigh too, but he totally screwed her over too! Now she was going out with some ass that looked like a french model girl! He didn't have anyone...

"I'm thinking about marrying Margo" Sonny spoke out softly. Matt snapped his head over to his friend and looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"I want to marry her, dude" Sonny repeated. Matt stared at sonny blankly.

"You're joking right?"

"Why would i be joking?"

"Dude, we've got a band to take care of!" Matt explained,"How can we get any better if you've got a wife and kid on your back?"

"Matt! It-"

"Don't Matt me!! If your gonna ditch us for some chick then go ahead!!" Matt jeered as he shot up from his seat. Sonny grabbed his arm and pushed him against the locker.

"Will you pull yourself together!!" Sonny yelled. Matt looked down at the floor bitterly. Sonny let out a sigh and dropped his hands.

"You know i'm in this band 100%, but i need to be with Margo 100% too! I'm the one who caused this" Sonny explained softly. Matt looked up at him.

"I want to be with her Matt, I love her" Matt let out a sigh and stared at Sonny. He could tell that he was serious about this. Margo was such an amazing girl to him, it'd only make sense he would want to be with her forever. Matt remembered all those times when Sonny first met her, how he'd always bring her up and talk about her non-stop. When they first started going out, he remembered how excited his best friend was, he really did love her. He gave a light smile and held out his fist.

"Alright, if you really love her dude, I'm all for it" Sonny gave a bright grin and wrapped matt into his arms.

"Thank you so much!" He chirped. Matt grabbed his best friend and pryed him off.

"Don't expect me to babysit though" Matt stated. Sonny giggled and nodded. Matt took out two cigarettes and headed out the back. Sonny followed him and exited out back. They both leaned against the wall as Matt took out a lighter.

"So," Matt spoke as he hit,"You got any idea how you're gonna break it to her?"

Sonny hit his cigarette and took a deep drag.

"No not yet, but I want it to be really romantic" Matt nodded and thought about it for a moment. Suddenly, an idea sparked in his brain.

"I got it!" Matt exclaimed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUSTED!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trace Cyrus, please report to Mr. Hawkings' office, Trace Cyrus"

Mad Dog Hawkings. The head honcho of LCHS. He definitely lived up to his last name. He was like a hawk, eying each one of the students, looming over the school. Trace slipped out of his seat as everyone giggled and 'awwed' at him.

"You for tha birdman now Cyrus!" DeShawn laughed. Billy Ray slid out of his seat and walked with Trace down the hallway.

"Dad! You don't need to be with me every second!" Trace jeered.

"Well I'm coming with to see what's wrong" His dad replied sternly. Trace let out a loud grunt and swung open the door to the principal's office. It was the normal scene; quiet, clean, and boring. The faint sound of the telephone rung as the secretary fumbled through some papers. He walked up to the secretary and smiled lightly.

"How's it going Myra?" Trace asked as he wrote down on the sign in sheet.

"Same as usual, divorce court in two days" Myra replied in a bored tone. Billy ray raised an eyebrow as they exchanged brief smiles.

"Scott not getting the picture?" Trace asked as he set down the pen.

"When does he ever? He still believes that skank will pull through and get an actual job" Myra replied as she stamped on a packet. Trace took in a sharp breath and laughed lightly. Myra smiled and shook her head.

"You're in here too many times Trace. Hawkings is in his office, just wait by the door" She directed as she stamped on another packet. Trace smiled and nodded at her.

"Thanks Myra, and you hang in there" He spoke as he turned over to the dean's hallway. The whole time his dad gave a confused look. They were talking as if they knew each other! How many times had Trace been in here?! Trace knocked on the principal's door and leaned against it lazily. Billy ray leaned on the counter across from his son.

"How many times have you been in here?" Billy Ray asked curiously. Trace shrugged his shoulders, this made his dad frown.

"Trace, I don't like that attitu-" The door opened smoothly and a tall, clean-cut man stood in the doorway. His brown hair was well combed and his suit was clean and crisp. He wore a black tie, black pants, and a slick shiny pair of black dress shoes. He took off his maroon thick-rimmed glasses and sighed at the sight of Trace.

"Good to see you again Mr. Cyrus," He spoke as he opened the door wider,"Please, come in."
Sign up to rate and review this story