Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

And They Welcomed It With Open Arms

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 1 review

Halloween Continues. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-01 - Updated: 2008-10-01 - 897 words

0Unrated
A bag of gummy worms and Nightmare Before Christmas DVD's goes out to:
mirandaa89

She's the bombdiggity. :]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"shit man, my case is stuffed!" Mason laughed as he flung his bloated bag over his back. Trace smiled and peered into his bag of goodies.

"Snickers, butterfingers, and-" Trace let out a gasp,"ohmigod Gummy bears!!" all the boys laughed at Trace as they turned onto Terra-Belle Drive. They weaved back and forth across every house, grabbing candy as they went.

"Man, this thing's gonna split at the seams soon" Ant stated as they approached another house. Trace looked up at the house and recognized it all too well. It was Ryleigh and Adam's. His stomach immediately began to toss and turn, almost as bad as it did in hawkings office. He noticed Mason walk up to the door and reach for the bell.

"No wait! Mace! Let's go to another one!" Trace urged. Mason looked back with a confused look.

"Why?"

"This house is creepy! I don't trust it!" He lied.

"All the creepy houses give the good stuff! C'mon let's just g-" The door flung open suddenly and Mason jumped back in shock. Trace's eyes went wide with shock and he quickly hid behind a tree. He kinda giggled at himself for being a little kiddish by doing this, but that still didn't cover up the fear. He heard murmurs and low chattering, then the door shut lightly. He poked his head out and found that his friends were no longer there. He creeped over to the window and wiped all the crusty dirt off the glass. He peered through the smudged window, but couldn't find a thing.

"What the..." He heard laughing going off faintly inside the house. He snook over to the door and found it slightly open. He peered at it closely, and took a deep breath.

"Well, better face up" He muttered to himself. He swung open the door and waited for the shrill sound of "Where were you?!" instead he got a bunch of confused looks. Mason, Blake, and Ant were sitting on the island counter eating something yellow and white. White powder slightly covered Ant's face. Ryleigh walked in with cans of redbull and a bottle of smirnoffs. She smiled at Trace and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Nice to see you baby" She greeted sweetly. Trace stammered a little on his words and watched as Ry set the drinks on the counter. She leaned on the island and smiled at his friends.

"These lemon bars are so kick ass!" Blake exclaimed.

"They're like orgasms on my tastebuds!" Ant cooed as he licked his fingers. Ry blushed and thanked them. She looked over at Trace and gestured him foreward. He eyed her and cautiously walked over. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"What, am I a leper or something?" She asked. Once Trace got closer, he took her hand and kissed her ear.

"You're not mad at me?" He asked curiously. She pulled back a bit and looked at him with a light smile.

"I'm a little upset, but I forgive you" She spoke. Trace smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her waist, her back pressing against his chest. She giggled lightly and picked up a piece of a lemon bar. She shifted a little and pressed the dessert to his lips, the sweet smell filling his nose. He took it into his mouth, the sweet tangy taste of lemon dancing on his tounge. He smiled lightly and leaned into her ear.

"These are so fucking good" he whispered. She giggled and thanked him as he planted a kiss on her neck. Ant cocked his head slightly.

"So, I'm guessing you know her personally then?" He asked.

"Oh! yeah! Guys, this is my girlfriend Ryleigh" He introed as he pecked her cheek. All three boys waved lightly and said hi, then Ryleigh pointed over to Adam.

"And over there's my gaysian, Adam" Ryleigh giggled. Adam stuck out his tongue and grabbed a grape soda from the fridge. The three waved to Adam as well, and he returned the favor. Trace introduced the trio to adam and Ryleigh, and then the party started. Ryleigh mixed Red Bull with Smirnoff's Citrus vodka while the boys huddled around and played PS2. She came in with the drinks on the tray and set them on the coffee table.

"Alright, let's make this interesting" Ryleigh spoke as she handed out the drinks. Trace sat down and cuddled with Ryleigh while Blake, Ant and Mason sat on the carpet floor. Adam sat on a lounge chair next to the couch and took a sip.

"Mmm, this is good" Adam replied happily. Ryleigh smiled and watched as Trace took a sip. He smiled lightly and planted a kiss on her lips, the taste lingering on her tongue. He broke the kiss slowly and smiled at her.

"I like the taste" Mason mentioned as he took another sip.

And that's how it went. They talked about each other here and there, explaining future plans with their band. The moment went from mixing drinks, to passing around the bottle and drinking it hardcore. People began to sway and stagger a little, laughing about random things that didn't even make sense. They could all tell where this was leading to, and they welcomed it with open arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story