Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Worse

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Trace and the boys have a little too much fun, and they end up spilling the beans to Daddy Cyrus. Can they escape?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-10-10 - Updated: 2008-10-11 - 1080 words

0Unrated
Minature Oliver Sykes and Sprinkled red velvet cupcakes go out to:
mirandaa89 - fer sure, your the bombdiggity! Thanks for reveiwing! Your Simple Plan story rocks!
---------------------------------------------------

"I'm FUCKING gorgeous and you KNOW IT!" Adam laughed as he took a huge gulp from the bottle. Everyone went into a huge fit of laughter. Adam passed the bottle to Mason and winked at him lightly. Mason smiled and winked back.

"OoOoOh! Do i spy Lovers?!" Ant slurred. Mason stuck his middle finger out as he lifted the bottle and took down it's contents. Trace came back in with two bottles, this time, it was Watermelon and Strawberry. Everyone cheered as he opened up the Watermelon one and passed it to Ryleigh. She took a huge gulp and passed it to Trace.

"You know what I FUCKING hate?! People with glasses! They think they're so FUCKING smart!" Blake slurred as he sloppily took a swig. Ryleigh held her fist in the air and cried an amen, ant held up the bottle and took a drink to Blake's statement. Trace clapped and turned his attention to Mason. His eyes went wide and he sputtered a laugh. Blake turned to next to him and noticed Mason and Adam sharing a deep makeout kiss.

"The FUCK are you two doing?!" Blake yelled as he "attempted" to hit Mason's back. He sloppily missed and hit the carpet. Mason let out a light moan as Adam's hands traveled up his shirt. Trace smirked and leaned into Ryleigh's ear.

"Watching them make out makes me want to do something dirty with you" He whispered seductively. Ryleigh turned and smirked at him.

"Really, like what?" She asked curiously. He smiled devilishly and nipped her hear.

"First," He whispered,"I'd chain you to the bed and take off all your clothes, then I-" Trace's cellphone went off and he let out a loud swear. He picked it up.

"Hello?!" He yelled.

"Trace, where are you?! You're supposed to be at HOME!" His dad yelled furiously.

"I AM AT HOME!" Trace slurred.

"You're not in your room!" His dad snapped.

"...oh..WELL I'M OUT LOOKING FOR YOU!" Trace snapped back.

"Trace...are you drunk?!" His dad asked.

"nooooo" He said with a slight whisper. Trace couldn't hold back a laugh, neither could anyone else. His dad could hear the people in the background.

"Where are you?! Are you at that girl Ryleigh's house?!" His dad asked.

"mhmmm, and i was just about to fuck her until you RUDELY interrupted!" He whined.

"I'm COMING OVER!" His dad bellowed as he slammed the phone shut.

"Awesome! Join the party!" Trace cheered. He hung up the phone and gave a huge kiss to Ryleigh. he pinned her down and began coaxing the inside of her mouth with his tongue. Ryleigh broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"So what'd you tell your daddy?" She asked. Trace gave a giggle and rested on his elbows. He leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips.

"I told him i was at your house...and now..he's coming to get me" He explained between kisses. Ryleigh giggled and slid her hands up his shirt, feeling his muscles and his skinny body. Trace began to dry grind against her, he was too horny for love making right now. Ry smiled and obliged by taking off her shirt, revealing her lacey red and black bra.

"DuUuUude! Free porn!" Ant cheered as he took another drink. All four boys huddled around the couch and watched as Trace slid off his shirt and began deeply kissing his girlfriend. His hands caressed her flat stomach and traveled down to her pants. He slid his hand down into them and felt her lacy panties. He broke the kiss and stared at her.

"You're damn sexy" he whispered seductivley. Ryleigh pulled him down to her lips once more as the four watched in awe.

"Wow, so this is how he does it" Blake spoke. Ant turned and noticed that Adam and Mason were making out again. He let out a laugh and pointed at them.

"Woot! Theys be gettin' it onnnnn!" He cheered with ebonics in his voice. Blake watched as Ry's eyes went big and pushed him off.

"Your DAD'S COMING?!" Ryleigh asked with shock. Trace cocked his head a little and began to contemplate what she was saying. Once all the brain cells connected his eyes went wide as tennis balls.

"oh SHIT!" He hissed as he grabbed his shirt and slid it back on. Mason and the boys all sprung into action and began cleaning out the bottles. They picked up clothes, socks, shoes, glasses, and hid them all in the broom closet. Then, the door bell rang. They all paused in fear, Trace froze up like a bunny. Adam swung open the broom closet and shoved them all inside.

"Be FUCKING quiet!" He hissed as he shut the door. Ryleigh straightened out her clothes and downed a whole pack of tic-tacs. she smoothly opened the door and put on her best "I'm sassy because you hate me" look. She recognized Billy Ray in an instant, but not the woman with him. She assumed this was Trace's mom.

"Can i help you?" She asked.

"Where's Mason?!" The woman snapped. Dayum. Talk about demanding!

"Who's he?" Ry asked with confusion. Billy ray put a hand on her shoulder and peered coldly at Ry.

"Can we come in?" He asked. Ry shook her head.

"No Cyrus spawn is allowed to be with me, remember? Trace filled me in on that little rule you made" Ry explained.

"Well i believe he broke it by seeing you today, he's currently missing"

"And so is my son!" The woman added bitterly. Okay, sassyness is over, time for worriedness.

"He's missing?!" She repeated with surprise. Billy raised a brow at her.

"You didn't know?" He asked. She shook her head.

"You said he couldn't see me! how could i?!" Billy eyed her for a moment and stood up to her. He was freakishly tall too, but not as tall as Trace.

"I don't know what you're playing at, but i don't want you to ever hang around my family again, you hear?" He looked back to Adam,"That goes for you too!"

Ry folded her arms at him and smirked as they walked towards the truck.

"What're you gonna do? Kill me?" Billy turned back to her and stared at her with dark, cold eyes.

"Worse..."
Sign up to rate and review this story