Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

We're Going to Be Fine

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 2 reviews

Margo admits to sonny another horror.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-10-10 - Updated: 2008-10-11 - 1058 words

1Ambiance
"Margo, baby, I'm so sor-"

"Hey guys!" Sonny chirped as he entered the room with her suitcase. He noticed everyone's upset look. Her dad's face was buried into his hands while Jude was sniffling and wiping her eyes. He peered over at Margo. Her eyes were slightly pink, and her face was moist with tears. He set her case down and rushed to her side.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He muttered to her. Margo looked away from him, she couldn't even bare to look him in the eye right now. He took hold of her face and put it to his, looking her directly in the eye.

"Baby, baby look at me for a moment, what's wrong?" He asked with concern. Margo pulled her face away and took his hand. She pulled him out of the kitchen and towards the outside.

"No one follow us!!" She yelled as she slammed the front door. She pulled Sonny outside and wrapped her arms around him. He squeezed her and buried his face into her neck.

"Baby, please tell me what's wrong" He begged. Margo squeezed him tighter and dug her fingers into his dark hair. She kissed his head lightly and pulled him away to face her.

"Baby, you know i love you, so so much, right?" She asked. Sonny nodded lightly, worry crashing over him. She held him tightly against her and pressed her lips to her ear.

"I'm....I'm sick" She breathed. Sonny pulled away and faced her, his eyes filled with worry and fear.

"What kind of sick?" Sonny asked cautiously. Margo swallowed and took in a deep breath.

"I've got a tumor in my brain" She admitted. She felt Sonny's hands grow tighter and shake. She looked up at him with desperate eyes. His face went from happy, to worried, to scared and hurt. Margo hated that look. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close.

"Baby listen, it's gonna be fine! We're gonna be fine!"

"I knew this was going to be bad" He spoke breathlessly.

"No! it's not! We're okay, I'm still here! I'm fine!" She assured him.

"I don't want you to get hurt Midge..."

"I'm not gonna get hurt! We're going to be fine okay!" Sonny nuzzled into her neck and began to whimper lightly. Margo felt warm tears stain her shirt. She swayed him smoothly and hummed a song lightly in his ear. She kissed his head and stroked her fingers through his hair.

"Mahalo nui ia ke ali`i wahine
`O Lili`ulani `o ka wo hi ku...
"

Sonny took in a deep rigid sigh and rubbed the sides of her stomach. She kissed his head once more and continued to sing lightly.

"Ka pipio mai o ke anuenue na waiho'o
lu'u a halikeole'e....
"

Sonny broke from her embrace and wiped his eyes with his baggy longsleeve shirt. He struggled a smile and brushed the hair out of his face. He stared at the beautiful woman whom he loved. She was so gorgeous and kind to him, and even though she was an oddball, she was still the most wonderful woman he had ever met. He smiled lightly, bending forward and giving her a sweet kiss. He broke away from her and wiped away the tears from her eyes.

"I love you" He spoke soflty,"So much." Just then the sound of screeching tires grew louder. A bright green Mustang GT pulled onto the side. Ryleigh, Trace, Adam, and three other guys walked out. They slammed the doors shut and walked up to the couple.

"Hey Sonny! Did you ask her yet?!" Ry asked with excitement. Sonny glared sharply at her as Margo raised an eyebrow.

"Ask me what?" Ryleigh put her hand to her mouth and let out a short gasp. She smiled widely and shook her head.

"Nothing! Nevermind!" She chirped. Trace wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. He pointed over at his friends.

"Meet my friends and bandmates, Mason, Ant, and Blake" The three waved happily at the couple. Sonny and margo waved back and escorted everyone inside. Margo turned her gaze to Sonny. His eyes were dark, cold, and expressionless. Margo hated that look more than any one he made.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OH FRIEND, WHERE ART THOU
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trace entered his Brit Lit class with a smile on his face. Today, he was going to have his first band practice with Mason, Ant, and Blake. Ryleigh was to visit too, but after she was done with work at the Drug Store. He recognized a few familiar faces, and one he knew all too well. A boy dressed in black sat in the far corner in the back of the room. He sucked in a breath as the teacher instructed him to sit next to the boy. He walked over cautiously and slipped into his seat. Matt turned his head slowly and smirked.

"Hey" He whispered coldly. Trace clenched his fist together and ignored Matt's greeting. He slipped out his journal and began to write down notes. Matt leaned in closer and smirked at him.

"So, how's Ryleigh?" Matt asked. Trace turned and looked at him coldly. Both their eyes were like ice, so their little trick didn't have effect on either of them.

"She's fine, happy and content" He replied. Matt nodded and scanned him up and down.

"I wonder if she's bi" Matt spoke. Trace shot his head over to his direction.

"Why?"

"Well because she dated me for a moment, and then went with you" He taunted.

"Fuck you" Trace hissed.

"No thanks, Ryleigh already took care of that" He snickered. Trace snapped his head over to him and shot him a death glare.

"Watch it" He rasped with a chill in his voice. Matt shock back slightly with surprise.

"Temper temper, calm down princess" He whispered. The teacher turned around sharply and gave the two a warning. Once his back was turned, Matt leaned closer to him.

"Have you two fucked yet?"
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey ladies and Germs! Here's another chapter.
haha, i actually have 69 whole chapters done. WOW!
I've never gotten this far, so please,
encourage me and hope my attention span stretches far!
PLEASE REVIEW!

The hawaiian words are from Lilo and Stitch's He Mele No Lilo
CHECK IT OUT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVptV_Da5qw
Sign up to rate and review this story