Categories > Original > Romance > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Rebel Clan Of The Capitol

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

This is what it all comes down to.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-12 - Updated: 2008-12-13 - 1487 words

0Unrated
Trace layed in bed and snuggled closely to Ry's warm body. He sighed happily and kissed her shoulder. It had been two weeks since Trace left to live with Ryleigh and Adam. He loved every minute of it. He could do whatever he wanted, and not have some uptight parent holding him back. Ry shifted a little and faced him. He smiled lightly at her and pecked her on the lips.

"How you doing babe?" He whispered. Ry wiped her eyes and smiled lightly.

"Fine, now that you're here" She whispered back. Trace shifted his body and hovered over Ryleigh's. He rested on his arms as he leaned down and began to passionately kiss her. His lips gently brushed across her soft skin, leaving baby kisses across her collarbone. Ryleigh wrapped her arms around him and sighed. She felt so peaceful right now with him. She clenched on slightly tighter as his kisses trailed down through her chest to her stomach. Trace could feel her stomach muscles tighten with each gentle kiss he gave. Ry's fingers slid into his dark hair as his warm tongue darted out around her belly button. She took in small sharp breaths as he gently nipped and suckled on her skin. Trace broke his little kisses and slid back up to look at her. Once his eyes met hers, he began scanning her up and down. Ryleigh smiled lightly and giggled.

"What's the matter?" She asked. Trace gave a half smile and shook his head.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now" He spoke softly. Ry blushed a little and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him down to her lips and began to passionately kiss him. Trace's hands caressed and massaged her skin as Ryleigh's hands became entangled in his hair. His kisses began to grow more deep and hungry-like, making Ry moan and sigh. His hand traveled down to her legs. He began stroking and squeezing her thigh, teasing her mouth with his tounge in unison. Ry broke the kiss and pressed her body hard against his, letting out a slight whimper. Trace smiled and kissed her collar bone as Ry leaned into his ear.

"I want you" She breathed out,"I want you so bad right now" Trace decided to poke a stick at her and tease.

"How bad baby?" He asked as he gently bit her shoulder. Ry's fingers dug deeper into his back as she let out another moan.

"baby, how bad do you want me?" he asked again. Ry pushed him over violently and stratled his hips.

"SO badly" She rasped. She dove down into his lips and began kissing him more passionate than ever. Trace was a bit shocked, he'd never seen Ry like this before. He didn't mind it at all, but it was just something new. Ry's hands smoothly slid across his chest as she began sucking on his neck. She suckled and teased his neck until there was a slight pinkish purple mark. Perfect, she succeeded in giving Trace a hickey. She smiled into his neck and kissed his new mark lightly. Trace closed his eyes and let out a light sigh. He loved it when he and Ry had these special moments, moments where it felt as if the world melted around them. Unfortunately, this moment was cut short, all from a little ting of the doorbell. Ry let out a grunt and lifted herself up.

"Who the hell could that be?" She asked. Trace sat up on his elbows and observed the door. He had no idea who that was. Mason and the guys usually just walked in, and Adam was out today in Boys Town. Another loud ding went off. Ry stood up and changed back into her pajamas. Trace slid back into his own and followed Ry closely. She cautiously opened the door and shot back a little with surprise. The Boys in Blue were right in front of her, wearing aviator sunglasses and bulletproof jackets. Ry observed their badges and read their names, Officer Hendricks and Officer Queenly. Hendricks stared at Ryleigh sternly and held up his badge.

"Janice Cole?"

"Yeah, that's me" Ry answered cautiously. Officer Queenly eyed the boy that was holding her hand tightly.

"You must be Trace Cyrus" Queenly spoke. Trace nodded hesitantly and peered at the cop car behind them.

"What seems to be the problem?" Ryleigh asked. Hendricks slid off his glasses and peered at the two with his dark eyes.

"Trace's father called in a runaway situation, evidence led us here to your house" he explained. Ryleigh let go of Trace's hand and folded her arms.

"And you want him to come home?" Ryleigh assumed.

"He's going home," Queenly announced,"You, Janice, are going to the station"

"Wait, what?!" Trace exclaimed. Hendricks nodded.

"She's been charged with harboring a minor runaway" He announced as he took hold of Ryleigh's hand. Trace interfered and got between the two.

"No! Wait! You can't do that! I wanted to be here!" He yelled. Hendricks took hold of Trace's arms instead.

"I'm sorry son but the laws the la-" Trace yanked himself away and ran back towards Ryleigh. Hendricks stumbled a little, but managed to grab his arm once more. Trace yanked and jerked as hard as he could, but the cop's grip was too strong.

"Ry!!" Trace called as he watched his girlfriend being taken away.

She was currently struggling and fighting with Queenly as he proceeded to drag her away. Trace jerked his arm out of Hendricks' grip. He charged over to Queenly and shoved the officer with all his might away from his girlfriend. Officer Queenly, being unprepared, fell to the ground and ended up letting go of her. Trace took hold of her hand and the two began to bolt away from the house. The two officers sprung into action. Like robots, they entered into their cars and sped around to chase them.

Trace and Ryleigh cut through yards, hopped fences, and climbed through shrubs. He actually couldn't believe he was doing this! His common sense was screaming at him to go back, but the rebel inside him was shouting for him to keep running. They reached an old metal fence that blocked off high-class suburbia to dirt poor wasteland. There was an old house that was turned into a junkyard. People dumped everything over there; Old bikes, broken fridges, flat tires, hell there was even a few old shitty cars there too. He pulled up the rusted wire and Ry squirmed through. She did the same on the other side and Trace slid through like a snake. Dirt and mud covered their clothes as they sprinted through the yard and hid behind the old house. Trace collapsed on the ground as he gasped for air. Ryleigh fell down next to him and began to catch her breath.

"Goddammit Cyrus," Ryleigh breathed,"You're fucking crazy!" Trace let out a breathy laugh and shifted closer to her. She let out a few hard coughs, but managed to find her breath. He smiled lightly at her and softly stroked her cheek. She closed here eyes as she took in a few more deep breaths.

"Let's leave here" He offered. Ryleigh shot her eyes wide open.

"What?"

"Let's leave. We can go anywhere" Trace explained as he stood up,"We could go to Chicago, or New York!" He reached out his hand and picked up Ryleigh's. He held onto it tightly and stroked it. Ryleigh gave him a worried look.

"Baby, it's one thing to rebel against your parents and run from your house, but leaving the state? Tha-"

"I know, it's a lot, but think about it!" He spoke, "Just us two, leaving the world behind, nothing between us and the road"

Ry listened to the faint sound of sirens whir by. She felt so unsure about this, I mean this was a HUGE decision. She'd be leaving everything behind, including her life.

Life? What life? I never had a life here? My life was back home in Chicago. My parents took that away from me too.

The more she thought about it, the more it sounded appealing. She looked up at her boyfriend, his bright blue eyes filled with hope. She folded her arms.

"What about Addy and the other boys?" She asked curiously.

"They could meet us on the road" He explained, anxious to hear her decision. Ry took in a deep breath, and let out a huge sigh. She held out her hand.

"Alright Trace," She spoke,"I'm in with ya."

Trace scooped her into his arms and spun her around. He kissed her rapidly on the lips and squeezed her tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!" He exclaimed as he set her down. Ryleigh laughed happily and straightened out her shirt.

"We'd better get ready" She spoke as they entwined their fingers together.
Sign up to rate and review this story