Categories > Original > Romance > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Tiny Giants?

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

......

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-12 - Updated: 2008-12-13 - 969 words

0Unrated
packets of shiny stickers and Twilight posters go out to:
mirandaa89 - sorry if I confuzzled you on the FOB category. My friend uploaded the first chapter for me. stupid girl. XD
Angel_wing364 - Margo and Sonny are my favorite too. :) they're a kickass couple yo.

that's all for the shout-outs! READ AND REVIEW! and you might get honorably mentioned. peace.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you two fucked yet?"

Trace tried to hold back every inch of sanity he had. He thought of Ryleigh over and over. Suddenly and idea permeated to the surface. He smiled devilishly and scoffed.

"Yeah, we have," He spoke,"Tons of times." Matt raised his eyebrows.

"Really" Matt spoke. Trace smirked and leaned closer to him.

"Yeah, just last week, we did it in the girl's bathroom" Trace watched as Matt's satisfied smile faded. He decided to go even further.

"And before that, when we first met, we got drunk at the Court House and we screwed each other's brains out" Matt winced slightly and glared at him coldly. Trace was soaking it in with satisfaction. He leaned back into his seat and continued to write down notes, ignoring Matt's cold stares.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAFETERIA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My god, does your feeding ever end?!" Ryleigh laughed as she grabbed a bag of chips and a coke.

"Do you ever feed? Skinny legs!" Margo laughed as she grabbed two pudding cups. Everyone slid throughout the lunchline in an orderly fashion. The fortunate were smart and only got the packaged goods, The rich had special cuisine brought to them, and the unfortunate had to buy the ever mysterious Cheesy Tuna Noodle casserole. Margo had gotten two pudding cups, one chocolate cake slice, one slice of hawaiian pizza, french fries, a rice krispy treat, and four cookies, Oh, and a grape soda. Ryleigh helped Margo carry her second tray to the table. The whole entire gang was there. Matt, Derek, Travis, Jon, Sonny, Trace, Mason, Ant, Adam, and Blake. The whole entire "Bat Krew" as Ryleigh liked to call them, since she had a wierd fetish with Batman. The two girls sat down, and the boys looked at Margo's meal in shock.

"Holy shit dude," Travis laughed,"Is that all for you?!"

"oh! no wait," Margo took out the chips and coke,"This is Ry's." Sonny and Matt snickered at her.

"So, how many months left Midge?" Mason asked as he dug into his cheese fries. Margo thought about it, and smiled.

"Two" She answered. She shot a look at Sonny and smiled. He winked at her as he took a swig of coke. Matt swirled around his Mac and Cheese and looked over at the empty table 3 tables away. He remembered seeing that wierd chick with thick glasses and a stack of books. He looked over at her now with her best friend, Margo had changed so much. She used to be all nerdy and into wierd things. She'd speak in different languages out of random and state wierd facts. Now she was just a normal teen, well, except for the pregnant part. Margo noticed matt staring at him and she crossed her eyes. Matt couldn't help but laugh. She giggled lightly and dug into her pudding.

"So, Any names for the tyke yet?" Trace asked.

"I was thinking of Echo if it was a girl" Sonny stated.

"I thought of Noelani" Margo spoke. All of them nodded in agreement.

"Those are pretty, but what if it's a boy?" Ry asked. Margo smiled sheepishly and looked at Sonny.

"We thought of Matt" Sonny announced. Matt shot his head up and stared at his best friend. Sonny smiled sheepishly and peered at his friend for approval. Matt didn't want to seem too into it, but he was pretty damn excited. He smiled at the two and nodded.

"That's a pretty awesome name" He spoke. Margo rolled her eyes and scoffed. Matt shrugged.

"Hey, you can only give the best to the best" He stated. Margo inhaled the rest of her meal and waited for the rest to finish. Mason stared at her in awe.

"If this is what pregnant girls are like, then I don't want kids" Mason laughed.

"Naw, this is just Margo, it's how she rolls" Sonny laughed. Margo jutted her bottom lip out.

"Shut up!" She whined. Sonny winked at her lightly, making Margo's heart flutter and her stomach grow butterflies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonny and Margo walked down the sidewalk together as School finally let out. They'd been talking all day long about the baby and her surgery. Sonny was feeling a little more at ease now since Dr. Choo said that it's not as bad as it seems. He knew that it was still serious, but lately, life's been all about faith. He held onto her hand tightly as she clenched her stomach and began to waddle a little. He giggled lightly and kissed her cheek.

"You remind me of a duck" He commented. Margo wrinkled her nose and pouted.

"And you remind me of a jackass" She commented back. Sonny suddenly let out a loud laugh as they walked down various streets. Sonny stopped for a moment and peered at her. He couldn't believe that this girl, this beautiful girl could deal with so much shit that's been happening to her. She had a tumor, she was carrying his baby, and yet, she smiled like there was nothing wrong. He felt a smile creep across his face as she let out another giggle. She was so beautiful. Margo noticed sonny staring at her and she gave him a toothy smile.

"You make me retarded" She laughed. Sonny giggled and tightly wrapped his arms around her.

"And you make me happy," He spoke softly,"The happiest I've ever been in my life."
Sign up to rate and review this story