Categories > Original > Romance > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Emperors of the Universe

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

MargoxSonny. :)

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-12 - Updated: 2008-12-13 - 896 words

0Unrated
Margo stared down at her belly in frustration. She couldn't even see her feet anymore, there was a huge blimp blocking her view. She looked back up at herself and whimpered. All those models and movie stars were gorgeous when they were preggo, so why was she such a monstrosity. She heard a light knock at the door and Jude entered the room.

"How are you honey?" Jude asked. Margo turned and smiled lightly.

"I'm fine, just a little tired" She lied. Jude shook her head and stepped over to the mirror.

"You're beautiful Margo," She spoke,"Sonny thinks so too."

Oh yeah, him. Sonny's been gone a lot more now. From First To Last has been getting gig after gig, night after night. He never returns her calls anymore, and he's always doing something. She's been getting really upset with him, so she decided to give up on him for the moment. She planned that she would avoid him for awhile; and when he begs for her to see him, she would reject him over and over, just like Sonny did to her. Pretty childish, I know.

"Something happened between you two?" Jude asked curiously. Margo shook her head.

"It's just that he never has time for me anymore," She explained as she slipped on her beanie cap,"But whatever, I don't care. I'm going out."

Jude warned her to be home before dark. Margo agreed and went out into her car. She drove across town and headed to downtown LA.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! This is Ryleigh's cellphone!
Leave a message and maybe i'll call you back!

Ryleigh loves Trace!

Shut up addy!

--beeeeep--

"Hey Ryduck, it's Midge. I'm here downtown right now so, if you and Trace wanna meet up with me, I'll be around the shopping district. Call me back, bye."

Margo let out a huge sigh and looked at her surroundings. Couples were holding hands together, walking down the street and laughing. She wished her and Sonny could be like that right now. Instead, he was out partying with his fans, while she was stuck waddling around like some fat duck. She folded her arms and let out a light huff.

"Stupid boy" she muttered under her breath. Just then, two hands draped over her eyes. Margo smiled lightly, expecting it to be Ryleigh and Trace. When she lifted the hands and saw who it was, she frowned. Sonny was smiling brightly at her, his hair slightly tangly and wet. She folded her arms and turned back towards the crowds.

"Hey lady!" Sonny chirped as he hopped over and sat next to her. Margo scoffed and looked away from him. Sonny shot back a little with surprise.

"What's wrong?" Margo turned to him and cocked her head. She leaned in closer and observed him curiously.

"Do i know you? I don't think i've seen you before" She spoke. Sonny frowned at her sternly. She leaned in even closer and peered at him.

"I think i remember you from somewhere"

"Okay, I get it. You're doing this to get back at me" He spoke. Margo folded her arms and huffed as she turned her head away. Sonny giggled a little and scooted closer to her. He leaned into her and pecked her on the cheek.

"Baby, I'm really sorry. It's just that the band's been doing so well lately, i've gotten really into it" He explained. Margo's frown went even deeper, which made Sonny more sympathetic. She looked over at him, and then down at his bag.

"What's that?" She asked. Sonny shot his gaze down to the bag and pulled it away.

"Nothing!" Margo's face grew soft again, her eyes slightly lighting up.

"Is it for me?" She asked curiously. Sonny shook his head no rapidly. She smiled brightly and reached for it. Sonny shot the bag back and pushed her back slightly.

"No!" He snapped,"No looksies!" Margo huffed and folded her arms.

"You're mean" She pouted. Sonny smiled lightly and pecked her on the cheek. She scoffed a little and shook her head. He was too cute and sweet to be mad at. He nuzzled his nose against her cheek and kissed it once more. Her heart fluttered with joy as his little baby kisses trailed down to her neck. She giggled as he lightly nipped at the sensitive flesh, sending a string of tingles up her spine. He pulled away lightly and looked at her.

"I need you to pick out a dress for tonight" He announced. Margo raised an eyebrow.

"What for?" She asked curiously. She watched as Sonny's childish grin grew wider.

"There's gonna be a black & white party at this ballroom place, and i wanted to take you" He admitted. Margo's heart jumped six feet! Grace Ann's Annual Black and White Affair! The most magical night of them all! So many elegant dresses and decor, the music rich and classical! Margo had dreamed of going for so long! She let out an excited squeal and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend. She pecked him with rapid kisses on the lips. Sonny's eyes grew wide and he broke away from her.

"Okay i get it! I'm amazing!" He laughed.

"Damn straight you are!" She spoke as she leaned into him,"You're beyond amazing!" Sonny laughed as Margo dove in and pecked him on the cheek once more.
Sign up to rate and review this story