Categories > Original > Romance > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

My Last Letter.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

I miss you.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-02-07 - Updated: 2009-02-08 - 881 words

0Unrated
Trace watched the chair as it clashed against his glass window. The wood frames immediately broke, the crystal veil shattering into a million pieces. The chair kept flying though, Trace wondered if it would sprout wings and fly. It crashed onto the ground and snapped apart on impact. He could hear the shrill female screams of his family. In that instant, he felt all his anger lift off his shoulders. It was like it evaporated into thin air. Sadly, his moment of peace only last for a second. Angst came rushing in, consuming his entire body and mind. He fell to the floor and immediately broke down. Tish came bursting in, seeing her beloved son sobbing on the ground, his hands cut up and bleeding. She rushed over to him and wrapped her arms tightly around him. She rocked him back and forth and kissed his head over and over. He whimpered and sobbed heavily, saying over and over that he loved Ryleigh.

"Shhh, I know baby, I know" Her mother cooed. Trace curled up into his mothers arms and dug his face deeper into her body.

"I just want to be with her" He whimpered. Tish screwed her eyes shut tightly as tears rolled down her face. She leaned over and kissed his head once more.

"Let's get your hands taken care of"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY LAST LETTER
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trace strummed his acoustic as he peered outside the window. His family had left him alone in the house for the day. His dad was due for another Music Video with Noah. He looked down at his hands. They were stitched and covered in bandaids. His hands stung a little as he played each note, as each memory of Ryleigh replayed in his mind.

"I miss you...
I miss the sound of your voice in my ears...
i miss the way you shake in my arms when you laugh...
i miss the way your smile just brightens up my day.. my world..... "


Ryleigh snuggled into Trace's skinny frame as they layed underneath a giant redwood tree. Trace sighed lightly and stared down at the beauty before him. Her hair was it's natural bright orange again, which made her bright blue sundress pop out even more. He smiled lightly and looked up at the trees. They swayed and danced lightly against the wind. Just then Ryleigh came into his line of sight.

"What're you thinking about?" She asked curiously. Trace smiled lightly and kissed her lips.

"How amazing this feels right now" He answered. Ryleigh gave a small giggle and pecked his forehead. Trace wrapped his arms around her and rolled her on top of him. She let out a laugh and began to tickle him.

Then, reality awoke him. He blinked only once and found himself alone in the house. The doors were locked from the outside, and the windows were barred shut. He let out a huge sigh and started playing again.

"I miss the way you make me feel ,
no one could ever make me feel the way you do...
I feel complete....
I feel so happy and yet almost scared ...
I feel excited and overwhelmed...
I feel so many things that its hard to describe...
sometimes it makes me fumble over my words..."


He replayed the memory of when he and Ryleigh were running from Adam. They had thrown chunks of mud at him and it got all over his white polo. He'd never forget that bright smile she gave, that full healthy laugh she would let out.

"I miss the way you are....
I miss everything you say...
everything you do makes me smile and laugh....
I miss the way you look at me...
I just kinda lose myself in your eyes, they're so beautiful..."


He'd never forget the times when they'd ditch school and go to the beach, or when Rlyeigh would take him to all these different rock clubs in town. He'd never forget the nights when they got so drunk they couldn't even speak.

"I miss us....
I miss holding you in my arms...
I miss being stupid with you...
I miss listening to music with you,
whether i like it or not, whether you like it or not....
I miss holding your hands..."


They had been through so much together, they've laughed, they've cried, they've even yelled at each other. They were absolutely in love. He was, at least. He missed Ryleigh so much, thinking about her made his heart hurt.

"i miss going on walks ...
i miss watching tv over the phone together....
I miss the feeling of your lips on mine...
i miss slow dancing with you....
i miss walking you home....
i miss holding your hand until you fell asleep....
i miss being with you ..."


Suddenly his phone went off on the nightstand. He stopped playing his guitar and set it aside, rubbing his stinging hands. He picked up the phone and opened up the text.

I miss you.
xoxo Ry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These lyrics are from an awesome song called
"My Last Letter" from Heroes of Heartache. It's cute.
If you haven't heard it before, I highly recommend!
Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzbvIjm6nwQ
I SOO wanna play this on the Acoustic! :D
Peace love beezy's!
Sign up to rate and review this story