Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

This Is Halloween.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 1 review

Won't you please make way for some very special guys?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-13 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 1857 words

0Unrated
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SONFRONTATION
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trace entered the room and his dad followed suit. Mr. Hawkings gave a slight look of surprise. Trace plopped down on the black leather seats and sighed. Billy Ray smoothly slid into his own seat and crossed his leg. Mr. Hawkings sat on his chair and folded his hands on the desk. He eyed Trace briefly.

"Ive seen you in here too many times Trace," Hawkings began,"You've been skipping classes, smoking on school property, p-"

"Whoa wait," Billy interrupted,"Smoking? As in cigarette smoking?"

Mr. Hawkings nodded lightly. Billy snapped his head over to trace.

"You've been smoking?!" Trace didn't look at his dad. As Terrified as he was, he had to show his dad that he wasn't intimidated. He gave a shrug, and Billy gave a frown.

"You better cut the attitude mister!" His dad warned sharply. He turned back to Hawkings,""What else has he done?"

Mr. Hawkings wiped his glasses on his tie and placed them back on his pointy nose. He placed his hand to his mouth, coughing lightly and clearing his voice.

"Well," He began,"One of our female staff members caught Trace entering the girl's bathroom. She entered the bathroom and, well, heard what was going on. We believe he was engaging in sexual intercourse with another student."

The room fell awkwardly silent. Trace felt his panic eat up his insides and punch his stomach. He wanted to run and scream out of the room, but he couldn't. He was trapped. Billy took a huge breath and let it out lightly. He nodded and stood up as he held out his hand.

"I'll be sure to discipline him thoroughly Mr. Hawkings, might he be able to leave early today?" Mr. Hawkings stood up abruptly and shook his hand.

"Why yes, yes of course! Um, might I ask why?" The principal asked curiously.

"Well I'd like to have a few moments alone with him, I'd bring him right back" Billy explained. Mr. Hawkings nodded and wrote Trace an off-campus pass. He took the yellow-slip solemnly and watched as Mr. Hawkings shook his head. He was sorely disappointed in him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Billy Ray started up the old truck and began driving around the block. he looked straight ahead, a furious frown plastered across his face. Trace rolled down the window and soaked in the wind's touch. He looked over at his dad briefly. He knew he had to say something, his dad was either gonna kill him verbally, or with silence. Trace straightened up a bit.

"Listen Dad, I-"

"You we're having sex in school Trace?!" His dad snapped. Trace flinched a little, but stood firm. Billy Ray looked over at him briefly.

"Dad, I'm sorry your upset but i-"

"Damn Skippy I'm upset! Not only what you did was low, but you disrespected school property and yourself!" He jeered. Trace took in a deep breath and tried to hold back a swear.

"Dad, listen, I-"

"Who's the girl?" He interrupted. Trace stared at him blankly.

"Wait, wha-"

"Do you even know if she's clean? How do you know she doesn't have anything?!" Trace let out a grunt.

"Okay, A: I know she doesn't! B: Her name is Ry-" Trace bit his lip as his dad snapped a glance at him.

"Ryleigh! Ryleigh Cole?! That girl that came over?!" Trace didn't answer him, he just looked back out the window and minded his business. He suddenly noticed that he was back at his house. His dad turned off the car and he flung the car door open. He turned his body and sharply pointed his index finger at Trace.

"You are NEVER to see that girl again, do you hear me?"

"DAD! That's not f-"

"Do. You. Hear me Trace Cyrus?! NEVER!"

"...yes sir."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESCAPE FROM THE CRYPT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Halloween night: 11:30 pm. |

Trace stared at his phone as he layed on the bed. 2 weeks, 4 days, and 11 minutes since he was with Ryleigh and Adam. Dammit, he was looking forward to spending Halloween at The Bat Cave with them. Now his plans were ruined! A light knock sounded at the door, and it slowly creaked open.

"Trace," A female voice peeped,"We're making Halloween cupcakes downstairs, wanna help?"

Trace shifted to his side and looked away.

"No thanks" he muttered. He heard a light sigh and then the door snapping shut. He stared outside the window. The ground was nice and shiny from the evening's rain. The lights from the lamppost made the ground look like glass, Trace thought it was pretty. He noticed little witches and ghosts waddle their ways across the street, pillowcases loaded with candy. He smiled lightly. He could go for some candy just about now. Suddenly he noticed an object smack against his window with a WHAM! He jumped at least three feet and cringed.

"SHIT!" He hissed.

"Trace!" a voice hissed sharply. Trace slipped out of his bed and cautiously walked over to the window. He peered out and noticed a Redhead girl and her Asian friend. His heart began to beat fast as he slid open the window carefully. Ryleigh lifted her arm to throw the plushie and noticed trace's head poke out.

"Guys what're you doing here?!" Trace whispered sharply.

"It's Halloween dipshit, what do you think we're doing?!" Adam whispered back.

"I can't go with you guys, my dad's got me on lock down"

"Well sneak out!" Ryleigh whispered.

"How?!" He hissed back. Ryleigh muttered something breifly to Adam and looked back up at her boyfriend.

"Get your coat!" She whispered sharply. Adam faced Ryleigh and took her arms. Trace raised an eyebrow at the two.

"What are you-"

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Ryleigh screamed at the top of her lungs. Adam wrapped his arms around her and began pulling her away. She flailed and kicked and let out shrill crys, kids from around the street running away with fear. Trace quickly slammed the window shut and noticed his front door fling wide open. Miley rushed out frantically, pointing at Adam who was "Kidnapping" Ryleigh.

"HELP!! OH GOD!! PLEASE! HELLLLPP!!" Ryleigh shrieked with desperation. Trace watched as his dad ran out with astounding speed, gripping tightly onto a bat.

"Oh shit! Adam run!" He yelled through the glass. Adam and Ryleigh ran into the darkness, his dad following suit. Miley rushed back into the house and slammed the door shut. This must've been Trace's queue. He took in a deep breath and swung the door open. He rushed down the stairs to find Miley in the family room sitting on the couch. She sat in the fetal position, her arms wrapped around herself. He rushed into the room and looked around.

"What happened?! Where's dad?!" He asked in a panicked tone.

"Some sicko was attacking a trick-or-treater! He's still got her but Dad's going after him! I dunno what to do!" Miley explained really fast. Bingo. An Excuse to leave.

"Miles, I need you to stay here! I'm going after dad!" He announced as he grabbed his hoodie. Miley scurried after him to the door and put herself in front of it.

"Wait! You can't go! Shouldn't we call the police?!"

"You go ahead! I've gotta get dad before he gets hurt!" Trace pushed Miley gently aside and swung open the door. He ran out befroe Miley could say a word and stop him. She rushed out into the driveway and watched as her older brother ran into the darkness.

"Come back safely" She whispered desperately.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trace walked down the wet sidewalks and peered at all the houses. All of them big, expensive, and classy. He didn't really mind it, it was just that all the kids on the block had money bags for brains. He liked Ry's neighborhood better. Sure it was dirty, broken down, and pretty ghetto looking; but still, the people there were more golden than anyone he's ever met. He heard some bushes wrustle and giggle with satisfaction. Trace was a little spooked, but kept walking. Just then he heard someone whisper:

"Tracey-kinssss...." He turned back sharply and peered at the bush. It wrustled and rasped, several giggles going off in the process. He rolled his eyes.

"Alright Addy, Ry, come out, you're not scaring me"

"Who's Ry, Tracey-kinsss? You're lover?" The raspy voice asked. Trace walked over and stood in front of the bush.

"Come on, get out of th-" Just then a man with a bloody face jumped out of the bushes, screaming violently at the top of his lungs. Trace flung backwards and screamed loudly. He hit the ground with a thud and began to kick around violently. The bloody man grabbed his legs and began rasping words he couldn't understand. Trace swore and swung his fists in the air, hoping to hit this loon where it hurts.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Trace screamed as he violently kicked up in the air. Bloody Man dragged him into the bushes and pinned his legs down. A flashlight pierced his eyes. Trace flinched breifly and looked at his kidnappers when the light went away. An asian man held the torch to his face and devilishly smiled. A boy with glasses put one to his face as well.

"Are you scared?" The asian one asked. Bloody man peeled off his face and revealed someone he knew all too well. In fact, he knew them all too well. That's right, they were Anthony, Blake, and Mason. He stared at the three and began to catch his breath. The three let out violent fits of laughter.

"You're such a pussy dude! You totally freaked!" Mason laughed. Trace shot up straight and frowned at them.

"I should curbstomp you fucking assholes in the street!" Trace jeered as he shot up and dusted himself off. Mason wiped away some spare tears and got up. Trace frowned at him and turned away sharply. Ant and Blake stood back with surprise.

"Dude, we were only joking, sor-" Trace turned around and grabbed mason into a hug. Ant rushed in with Blake and they all shared a moment. He unwrapped his arms and smiled.

"I know, as much as you guys fucking suck, i still love you!" He spoke. Mason smoothed his hair back and grinned.

"Fer sure dude, we had to do a lot to visit you!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, we came here by car!" Ant added. Trace raised his brows.

"Why?" Each of the boys exchanged glances and looked back at Trace.

"We wanna get the band back up again" Mason answered. A bright smile spread across Trace's face. He held out his hand high.

"Hell yeah dude!" He exclaimed,"Let's fucking do this!" All of the boys cheered and gave each other high fives. They embraced each other once more before breaking apart and figuring out what to do.

"So, you ready for some Candy Capers?" Blake asked as he picked up his Jack Skellington Pillowcase. Trace smiled and nodded happily. He was so glad that his friends came to see him. Now they could finally set their dream off into space, and hopefully, with some luck, land among the stars.
Sign up to rate and review this story