Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 13...PART 3

by dtng101 1 review

read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-26 - Updated: 2008-08-26 - 616 words

0Unrated
A/N:okay so like in the last chapter,C-line didn't make an apperance.This whole chapter is about her.But it's the same day Karina is baby,but it's in c-line's pov and what's happening with her so far.ENJOY-D.
---------------------------
CAROLINE'S POV.

SAME DAY
BACK AT C-LINE'S AND FRANK'S HOUSE.
*]
Okay so it's Saturday night,and I have nothing to do.Dad's working like always,Frank is doing god know's what upstairs.
And I'am bored as fuck,ohh I know what to do I'll call Kari.But she's baby-sititng,I thought as I bit the tip of my nail.Thinking habbit no questions ask.
I dialed her cell phone,hoping for a good laugh that she uaually gives me.
ring
ring
ring.... no answer.

Answering machine.
'Hey this Kari,nothere right now.But leave yo message after the beep.
So are you reaaady fo this!!!
Dan Dun Dan Dun." she siad in a ghetto way,then she sung 'are you ready for this'like the song.

Her answering machine always made me laugh,because she left ghetto messages.
beeep
"Hey,Kari this is C.Call me ASAP,I want to know how's the baby-sitting gig and all that shit.So call me fo sho my home sculit buscuit peace out ma hommie."
end of recording
Her and I have this bond of acting ghetto.Actually the three of us her,Paola,and I .I remember the day Paola was acting ghetto around her older sister.When she called her at work,it was so fucken hilarous.
FLASHBACK
Paola,Karina,and I were sitting bored in the park.
"UHHHHH,I'am so bored.We already said hello to random people we don't know,flicked off a evil teacher from our school.Thank god for costumes.So what else to do!"said Karina,while curling one stane of her black hair on her black nail.
"uh,ohh1.I know let me call my sister and act ghetto around her"said Paola while getting out her cell phone.
"hellz yah1"I said sitting up.
Paola put the phone on speaker as her sister's cell phone rang.a/n:her sister is at work at the momment.
Karina and I got closer tot he phone to hear.
"Hello,this is Stephanie how may i help you."she said
"Whazzz up ma nigga,ma homie."said Paola
karina nad I giggled quietly while Paola hit us playfully.
"paola,not now"said Stephaine in a stern voice.
"I wuz jus wondering,how's ma sista,nigga mama,and nigger daddy,"said Paola
"I have -"Stephaine said,but was interrupted by Paola.
"Oh hellz nah uh uh!sista why don't you wannna speak to me ma nigga"said Paola.
"Paola,it's because as you may know.I'am working right now.And I have customers here at the momment."Stephaine said with an embarresed tone.
"Oh...,fuck.Um I really don't speak like this.Sorry if I offended anyone.Once again I'am really really sorry."paola said embarresed As me and Kari had a fucken long as laugh.That even tears came out of oue eyes,and ruinned our eyeliner.
"Don't worry it's okay."said all the people who heard.
Paola quickly hung up her cell phonce,her face was a bright red from embarresment.
"HA ha they were listering"I said laughing my ass off.
"ha ha dork"Karina said as her 'crack laugh'came into her voice.
"Shut up you two,Run niggas run!"she screamed as she chased me and Kari around the whole park.
end of flashback
Turns out that the people that heard Paola,were ex choloes lol.
Those were the days....
A/N:LIKE IT?
REVIEW/RATE XxX D,
Sign up to rate and review this story