Categories > TV > Thunderbirds > A Thunderbirds Rescue, Whose Line Style

Finale

by hobbeth 0 reviews

The rescue is completed and the boys return home

Category: Thunderbirds - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-03-05 - Updated: 2006-03-05 - 651 words

0Boring
Chapter 3 - End of Rescue, Finale (Whose Line skit - Two Line Vocabulary. This is between Alan, Gordon and Virgil. Alan and Gordon have been given two lines: Alan - Who let the dogs out? and That's not my job! and Gordon- Didn't we already do this? and That's a fine idea!, and they can only say those lines. Virgil can say anything.)

As they reached the Hoverer, Virgil remembered something. He called Alan on his wrist com. "Didn't John say something about dogs?"

Alan replied, looking around, "Who let the dogs out?"

"I don't know," Virgil answered. "Why don't you scan around for any?"

"That's a fine idea," exclaimed Gordon.

"That's not my job," protested Alan.

"We're here to save lives, Alan," retorted Virgil. "That includes animals. Just do it. Come on, Gord. Let's get the pilot aboard the hoverer."

"Didn't we already do this?" Gordon asked.

"No, Gord. We only got him out of the plane."

"That's a fine idea."

"Of course it is, since there'll probably be another mudslide any minute, burying the plane. Alan, have you spotted any dogs?

"Who let the dogs out?"

"I don't know, and it doesn't matter. Did you find any?"

"That's not my job!"

"Didn't we already do this?"

"Gord, it doesn't matter. We'll keep doing it until we get it right or can no longer stay here!"

"That's a fine idea!" Gordon retorted, sarcastically.

By this time they were inside the Hovercraft, and Mr. Payne, who had heard dogs mentioned said, "We didn't have any dogs with us, and didn't see any after the crash. So if there are any dogs, they were probably wolves or coyotes, and have run to safety."

"Thank you, Mr. Payne. Then we'll head back to our pickup point. Please strap yourselves in. Gordon, will you strap the stretcher into the alcove, then join me?"

"That's a fine idea!"

"Yes, it is." Virgil once again called Alan. "We're on our way back to the pod, Alan. You can stop searching and pick us up in five minutes. And it is your job!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Finale: Back at Tracy Island (Whose Line Skit - Change; whenever you see the word "change" in parenthesis, it means whoever was speaking has to change the last thing he or she said.)

The Tracys, Tin-Tin and Brains were all gathered in the lounge, going over the details of the rescue. Jeff said, "Well, it looks like your latest invention performed very well, Brains."

(change)

"Well, it looks like we have a new baby in our rescue vehicle family."

(change)

"Well, the fly's out of the ointment, Brains."

"Y-yes, Mr. Tracy. I, uh, I'm v-very glad it performed as w-well as it, uh, did"

(change)

"I'm, uh, h-happy it didn't flip over."

(change)

"You b-boys are going to, uh, spend the b-better part of tomorrow cleaning all the, uh, mud off of it."

"Don't worry, Brains. We'll have it looking as good as new in no time. Right, Gordon?" Virgil replied.

"Sure, we will. I promise, Brains." Gordon smiled at the engineering genius.

"How did it handle on that terrain, Virgil?" Tin-Tin asked.

(change)

"How did you like the controls, Virgil?"

(change)

"Did it sing sweetly for you, Virgil?"

"Yes, Tin-Tin, it did. I didn't know you had put a CD player in it, Brains."

(change)

"Where'd you get a radio that only plays jazz?"

(change)

"How long did it take for you to find the right combination of birds?"

"W-what birds? It's a tape!"

(change)

"Oh, no! I'd better go and feed them!" Brains hurried out of the lounge.

Gordon grinned at Virgil. "Should we tell him we moved the birds to the lab?"

(change)

"Should we tell him the birds are in his bedroom?"

(change)

"Where'd you put the birds?"

"I didn't put them anywhere. I thought you did!" replied Virgil.

Suddenly, from every wrist com came Brains's frustrated yell: "Who l-let the, uh, birds out!?"
Sign up to rate and review this story