Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 4)

by ohsotay23 1 review

Just a light hearted chapter that might make you laugh. review please! :-D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-29 - Updated: 2008-08-30 - 487 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning to singing. Loud singing. Singing of that new New Kids on the Block song, Summertime. It's my ring tone.


New Kids on the Block? Pshhh. More like Old Men Around the Corner. Ok, I guess that was kinda mean.


I got up slowly and walked toward the singing.


I stopped short and wished that I'd had a camera with me.


Gabriel Saporta was dancing around a portbale hot plate in nothing but his boxers, an apron, and a chef's hat making pancakes and dancing and singing into his spatula.


I looked to my right, looks like somoene was a step ahead of me. Ryland was sitting on the couch videoing everything on his phone.


I sat down next to him and continued to stare at the imbecile before us who had now moved on to Backstreet Boys songs.


"I wonder how much I would get if I sold this on TMZ," Ryland wondered thoughtfully.


"Alot probably. How long has this been going on?" I asked.


He glanced down at his watch, "About 23 minutes."


"And your phone fits videos that long?"


"Pffft. I wish. Five minute videos. I just start a new video when the other one runs out of time. I'm scared that if I leave to get the video camera I might miss something big," he informed me.


"Something big? What? Are you expecting him to pull down his boxers, cause that would be
something very small."


"Oooh! Diss!" Ryland gave me a high five for that one.


"I can still hearrr youuu," Gabe sang to us spinning around.


"You were supposeddd tooo," I sang back.


"Well he did moon the camera about ten minutes ago," Ryland mentioned, looking scared.


"Oh gosh. Poor baby. You must be emotionally scarred for life."


He just nodded his head sadly, pouting and i jokingly patted his head and hugged him. Gabe turned around with his hands on his hips trying to act tough. Maybe I could've taken him more seriously if he wasn't wearing the chef hat.


"I have been complimented on my ass many times thank you very much and believe me, my 'buddy' is very memorable," he said defensively.


"You know, maybe just maybe I could've believed what you said just a little tiny bit if you hadn't of referred to your penis as your 'buddy'," I told him truthfully.


"You wanna see just how impressive it is? I'd be happy to show you." he said cockily.


I stood up and walked over to where he was standing, looking at me curiously.

I pulled the waistband of his boxers out, looked in, and let it snap close before he could really react.


By the look on his face I could tell that he wasn't expecting me to do what I'd just done.


"I've seen bigger," I said easily as I walked away to get ready with Rylan laughing his ass off.
Sign up to rate and review this story