Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 5)

by ohsotay23 1 review

Taylor has a small dilemma, messes with Gabe, and checks up on Trish

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-30 - Updated: 2008-08-31 - 865 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was getting ready and I was putting on my makeup when suddenly a humongous problem arose.
Icouldn't find my eyeliner.
I walked into the living room area to get my cell and call Cam when I noticed a bunch of people just sitting around chilling.


“Hey Alex, have you seen my phone?” I asked looking around.


“Well, everyone this is my cousin Taylor. If you couldn’t tell she seems to lack some manners.”


“Gosh, chill. Hi everyone. Sorry but I’m a little distracted and I have a bit of an emergency.”


“What? Did you break a nail?” Alex asked mockingly.


“Don’t you dare even joke about that,” I said completely seriously, “I lost my eyeliner and I need to ask Cam for hers.”


“Hey. I’m Ashlee. Just use Pete’s, he takes it everywhere,” she offered as Pete reached into his pocket and pulled his eyeliner, or shall I say guy-liner, out.


“Seriously? Thanks! I’ll be right back,” I said as I ran into the bathroom.


Not even a minute later I returned and handed the cosmetic product back.


“Thank you,” I told them both gratefully.


“No problem,” they both responded in unison.

Am I the only one who is creeped out when people say things at the same time.


I noticed that some people had left the bus to go outside and play some hackey sack. Weirdos. The only ones remaining were me, Alex, Ashlee, Pete, Patrick, and of course Gabe.


“So what’s on your agenda today?” Alex asked while whooping Patrick’s ass at Grand Theft Auto.


“Nothing really. Later on me and the girls are going out.”


“Where?” he asked distractedly.


“Whatever club we find first?”


“Why?” he demanded.

“To get laid. Duh,” I said bluntly.


“What?!” he stood up looking shocked.


“Chill out. I haven’t been a virgin since I was like 17 and I haven’t had sex for like two weeks,” I complained.


“I didn’t even know you had sex! What happened to ‘no sex before marriage’?!”


“I never ever said that you loser,” I laughed.


“I just assumed…” he trailed off.


“You know what they say when you assume- it makes and ass out of you and me (ass-u-m-e),” I said and everyone laughed.

I don’t really see why though, it wasn’t very funny.

He just sighed tiredly and continued his game.


I looked around to see Pete on Ashlee’s lap as they watched a repeat of Room Raiders. They were pretty strange people. I looked over to my left and saw Gabe sitting there, looking bored and twiddling his thumbs, or was he playing thumb wars against himself?


I got up and walked over to him. I dropped down onto his lap and just kind of sprawled across him.


“Um, hi?” he said surprised but smiling.


“Hey,” I said looping my arms around his neck.

I thought it would be fun to tease him a bit. No harm in that.


“Tay, get off of his lap,” he tried to command , eyes not even leaving the video game.


“Why?” I asked curiously.


“Cause you’re gonna give him a boner.”


I wiggled around a little, “Too late.”


Gabe just smirked.


“Down boy. I’m bored. Bye,” I said in a flourish as I stood up and exited the bus, “going to visit Trish,” I called out hoping down the high stairs of the bus.


I took a shortcut and reached the Cute is What We Aim For bus in about 30 seconds. I knocked on the door and Shaant answered.


“Hiya. I’m Taylor. Alex’s cousin. Is my dear friend still alive?” I introduced, stepping onto the bus.


“I’m Shaant, and well about your friend…well we’re really not sure…” he said meekly.


“What do you mean you’re not sure? She’s either breathing or she isn’t,” I asked confused.


“Well she got here and passed out on the couch last night… and she kinda hasn’t woken up since then, and the bands kind of scared that she’s dead, or possibly in a coma,” he rushed out in one breath.


I let out the breath that I’d been holding in.


“Phew. Don’t ever scare me like that ever again. She sleeps like a rock. She’s fine. I’m pretty sure that if she was dead she’d already have started to smell by now,” I informed him.


“Good point,” he nodded, taking me seriously.


“She’ll probs be up in like a half hour,” I looked at my cell seeing that it was already 12:30.


“Oh. Ok. Is there anything that we should be warned about…?”


“Nah, I’ll let you be surprised. Oh, but if she threatens to bite you, watch out, she will.”


You don’t ever want to get in the way of that girl and her sleep. I have the scars to prove it, literally.


“Wait, you’re not serious… are you?”


I just walked out of the bus without answering him.


I had more important things to do. Such as make sure that a certain Camille Cameron hadn’t killed a certain Joseph Trohman.
Sign up to rate and review this story