Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 6)

by ohsotay23 2 reviews

Taylor goes to check and make sure that Cam hasn't killed Joe. Haha. Just read and see. Oh. And review please. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-02 - Updated: 2008-09-03 - 913 words - Complete

0Unrated
I reached the Fall Out Boy bus and knocked twice before it was answered by Andy Hurley.


“Hey. I’m Taylor, Alex’s cousin,” I introduced.


“Hello there. I’m Andy. I’m assuming that you’ve come here to check on our dear Camille.”


“Has she killed Trohman yet?”


“Nope. But there have been a few attempts,” he told me as he lead me onto the bus.


Suddenly we heard a high pitched scream and we both turned towards the noise.


“Was that Cam?” I asked, almost worried.


“Nope that was Trohman.”


I couldn’t help but laugh at that.


“Camille Louise Brianne Cameron get your ass out here right this instant!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.


All of a sudden Joe Trohman came running towards me at full speed, and then tripped over a play station 2 remote controller. He crawled the rest of the way and hid behind me.


“Help me!” he whispered so scared that you’d think the Grim Reaper was after him.


Camille slowly walked into the room with a pair of scissors.


“Hey Tay!” she paused to greet me, “can you kindly move about a foot to the left so that I can give this asshole a haircut?”


“Awww, Cams give the poor guy a break and leave his hair alone.”


Joe just held onto my right leg more tightly and tried to sink further into the ground.


“Actually, agree with Camille here,” Andy chimed in, “Joe here needs to cut his hair before it tries to pull a Godzilla and takes over China.”


“Well, I guess China does deserve something after they put lead in our toys but what I’m worried about is Africa. First they have to deal with poverty and aids and now his hair?” I joked.


Joe started to tremble as Cam inched closer laughing evilly and clipping the scissors in the air.

“I’m just kidding,” I told Trohman, feeling bad, “Cam, leave him the hell alone. What did he do to deserve this?”


“Where should I start? Well, he made my high school years miserable, he didn’t recognize me last night, he called me babe and chick after I repeatedly told him to stop, and THEN he ate the last waffle this morning”


“But you can’t blame me! She’s gotten way hotter than high school, and the babe and chick thing is just out of habit, and I was hungry! She got me back for all of that too!” he said defensively.


“Haha. What did she do?” I asked amused.


“She dyed all my underwear pink and cut all except one pair of my jeans into short shorts.”


“What did he do to deserve the impromptu haircut?” I asked her laughing.


“He was in the bathroom for 3 hours today trying to control his hair! THREE hours!!! I needed to shower and piss! So I thought I’d help him out with his hair by cutting it all off!” she laughed her best impression of the ‘Joker’ laugh from The Dark Night.


“I was having a poor hair day!” Joe yelled, close to tears.


I wanted to laugh so badly but I felt bad for the poor guy. He seemed to really love the humongous furry knot on top of his head.


“Cam, give me the scissors. NOW!” I yelled.


“Fine,” she said pouting.


I took the scissors and cut off a decent chunk of hair off of Trohman’s head. No one would eve notice that it was gone.


“Noooooooo!” he yelled dramatically.


Camille grabbed the chunk and Joe dived towards her as she took a lighter out. She set the hair on fire and threw it in the sink to let it burn while laughing like a maniac.


“How could you?! You monster! You’re evil!!!” Joe screamed, emotionally scarred while Camille sat there smirking.


“I’m telling Patrick!” Joe screamed as he stomped off the bus to tattle.


I turned and saw Andy with a camera, taking pictures.


“I couldn’t pass this chance up, it was too funny,” he said explaining himself.


“I don’t blame you,” I turned to Cam, “get ready to go out tonight.”


“Cool! I’m ready to party too,” she said excitedly.


“How about you Andy?” I asked.


“Sure, but I’ll have to ask my girlfriend if I can,” he said seriously, taking out his phone to call her.


“Pansy,” I murmured.


“Who else is going?” Camille asked.


“Joe Trohman.”


“Noooo,” she paused to take a breath, “Nooooo!”


“Was that really necessary?”


“Yes.”


“You know, you have really bad lungs. I could’ve held hat a lot longer,” I informed her.


“That’s what my last boyfriend said,” she pouted.


“Well he was right. Do you wanna know what my last boyfriend said?” I asked smiling.


“Probably not, but I know that you’re gonna tell me anyways,” she said knowingly.


“He said that I have amazing stamina and that my big mouth comes in handy,” I said frowning at that last bit.


“That’s nice. Who else is coming?” she asked.


“Whoever wants to I guess.”


“Where are we going?”


“The first place we find?” I asked.


“Hmmm, works for me.”


“I’m hungry. Let’s go make Alex order us a pizza.” I decided.


Too bad my thoughts were more on food and less on what was going to happen tonight.


If only I’d known it would end the way it did…
Sign up to rate and review this story