Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 7)

by ohsotay23 1 review

everyone makes plans and theres a cute little gabe and taylor scene. read and review. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-07 - Updated: 2008-09-07 - 427 words - Complete

0Unrated
We got back to “my” bus to find that Joe Trohman had taken Alex’s place in Grand Theft Auto as Alex ordered pizza.




“No more scissors or lighters Camille,” he scolded as he continued to play his game.




“But-”




“No ‘buts’. I am not accidentally getting stabbed or burned. If that happened people would begin to assume that I was either emo or that I tried to commit suicide and the gossip magazines and Perez Hilton would eat that all up”




“I was just helping him!”




“I'm pretty sure that if you get within 3 feet of Trohman with a sharp object his hair wouldn't be the only thing that would get cut off... if you know what I mean...” he said.




She just nodded, smiling at the thought of Joe's possible castration.




“We're going out tonight so get ready after dinner,” I informed everyone.




Everyone on our bus said that they'd spread the word.




“And where exactly are we going?”Alex questioned.




“Hey retard, go on Google and find a club for us to go to,” I told Gabe who was currently checking the band's Myspace on his bright orange laptop.




Freak. Okay, maybe I'm a little harsh with him. Whatever, he'll get over it.




“Meany,” he mumbled.




“Excuse me?” I asked glaring.




“Nothing,” he said sighing.




Alex walked into the room, “Most people are just chilling tonight and vegging out so I guess it's just gonna be us going out,” he informed us.




I looked around, the 'us' that he was referring to was me, him, Camille, Gabe, Trisha, Joe, Patrick, Shaant, Ryland, and Andy. Works for me. I caught Gabe staring at me out of the corner of my eye.




When I turned my eyes towards him he turned his head away at lightening speed. Oh gosh. This can not mean good things.




“I found one,” Gabe announced happily, “it's a town over, like 10 minutes away and it's called Insomnia.”




Everyone decided that that would do and I decided to be nice to Gabe, for now.




“Good job Saporta,” I said as everyone chattered about the club we were going to.




I held up my hand offering a high five. He looked at my palm then me and suddenly pulled me into a bone crushing hug.




“Ooof,” was all I was capable of saying.




I really wanted to pull away and pinch him really hard for this but I found that I couldn't because suddenly my body turned to complete mush and I couldn't do anything but sink into his embrace.




Weird, I know.
Sign up to rate and review this story