Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 8)

by ohsotay23 2 reviews

The crew goes out clubbing! :-) read and review.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-25 - Updated: 2008-09-26 - 1261 words - Complete

0Unrated
I stepped out of the bathroom in my hooker heels read to mingle. I had on a tight red halter cotton dress that ended halfway down my thighs. I'd left my brown hair down and curled the ends. I'd gone with the smoky eyes to make my green- blue eyes pop out and I's put some Victoria's Secret lip gloss on. Of course you couldn't forget my 5 inch metallic silver heels which boosted my normal height of 5' 4” up to 5' 9”.




I looked next to me and saw Trish wearing a simple pink guinea-t and a leather mini skirt with her naturally black hair down and straightened, She was naturally tan from her Colombian background and was about 5' 2” with hazel eyes.




On the couch reading the latest Rolling Stone's magazine was Cam dressed pretty casually for a club outing. She was wearing her black skinny jeans and a gray tank top with a black mini-vest over it marked with patterns of skulls and crossbones. She's gone with just some glitter eyeshadow and mascara to bring out her blue eyes. She'd left down her light brown hair and was wearing her black and white checkered Vans that she knew I despised. I was NOT a Vans or Converse person. She stood at 5' 6” with flat shoes.




We wandered off the bus to see the guys waiting for us with the taxis. Joe went to turn around and look at Cam and as he turned and saw her he tripped on the ground. I swear I saw drool coming out of his mouth when he saw her. He better close that mouth before a fly land in there or one of the not completely straight guys get a nasty idea. Yuck. I saw her checking him out too.




There were a few cat calls and whistles and of course Alex noticed my attire and flipped a shit. I ignored him and already saw Shaant and Trish making out in the cab as Patrick awkwardly sat next to them. I guess we know who's be a couple the next morning. I saw Joe open the door for Cam and she just glared at him and gave him a look while he winked and grinned.




I got into the only cab left, with Andy and... Gabe. I just ignored him- Gabe that is. I could occasionally feel a slight touch to my knee though. He better watch what those hands do or I'd have to break them for him.




We got to 'Insomnia' and I just noticed that Gabe was wearing neon green framed sunglasses... at night. They were cool though, I'd steal them sometimes tonight.




I stepped out of the cab and took the arm that Andy offered me. We walked with everyone to the front door and walked right in, passed the humongous line.




I was sooo ready to party.




I needed to have some fun.




It seemed like it had been forever since I had just let loose. It was dark and crowded in the big room. There was some intense techno pumping out of the speakers at the moment. The flashing lights that would give most people a headache just made me wanna dance all night long.




I looked to my right and saw Shaant and Trish grinding.




I turned to my left and saw Cam dancing with some random guy and then I found Joe glaring at her and the guy. I could smell his jealously from here, or maybe it's his hair.




Who knows whats in there...




I went right to the bar and ordered 3 shots. I downed them immediately. When I really partied, I partied hard.




“Wow. You might wanna slow .”

I turned around all ready to give Alex a piece of my mind. It wasn't Alex though, it was Gabe.




“Yeah, Cause you are sooo the person that should lecture me on drinking. Pshhh. Maybe you should follow your own advice. Leave me alone, ” I said heatedly.




Yes, I know, I totally acted like a bitch there. I kinda really dissed him and then just like stormed away, I guess that's kinda mean. Okay, really mean.




I just hated when people didn't think that I could take care of myself or handle something. I always have. That's probably why me and my parents don't get along very well a lot of the time and why I was pretty rebellious with them through most of high school. I mean, I know he was just trying to help me and make sure that I was okay but why would he think that I couldn't handle it? I can.




I also have so much on my plate right now and I just have so much going on right now that no one knows about and I feel like a ticking bomb that's gonna explode any second.




I could feel the alcohol's affect on me already. I always was a cheap drunk. Those shots were strong as hell too.




I grabbed the guy who'd been eying me since we all had walked in and started grinding in the middle of the dance floor. The guy was good looking in the “I'm a pretty boy” way. He had longish blond hair and was about 5' 10”. He was pretty muscular too and had plain brown eyes.




“I'm Jason,” he introduced as we danced.




“You don't need to know my name. We're just gonna dance, maybe make out, and possibly if you're a good boy you'll get laid, if you're really lucky- maybe by me,” I was blunt, I wasn't gonna beat around the bush here. I wanted nothing here but a possible one night stand and I wanted him to know that.




We danced for awhile, getting some drinks every few songs. Before I knew it three hours had passed and it was already 2 in the morning. I was so drunk that if it weren't for Jason groping me and holding me so tightly I probably would've passed out on the floor.




Everything was spinning and I was seeing double of everything.




Suddenly Jason pushed me hard against a wall and started kissing me. At least I think it was kissing, either that or a dog was slobbering all over my face. I was pinned against the wall uncomfortably.




I began to respond to his horrible kisses. I wanted this, a hook-up with no commitment. We'd somehow have to move somewhere a little more private soon. His hand was up my shirt and the other was groping whatever he could find. I really didn't want to do this anymore and he wouldn't back off. He was going to fast.




All of a sudden he was ripped off of me and I saw a blur of Gabe beating the shit out of the guy.




Jason tried to get a good punch in but he had no chance. Gabe was stronger, faster, and had a 6 inch height vantage over him.




“God Gabe. What the fuck are you doing?” I slurred.




“Shut up and stay there while I continue to beat this guy's ass.”




I was just so tired and confused.




Jason was finally able to scurry away from Gabe's wrath.




Suddenly Gabe turned to me with an aggravated look on his face. He unexpectedly hauled me over his shoulder and carried me out kicking and screaming as he got us a cab.




Oh god! I think I'm gonna puke...! Were my last thought before completely barfing my pizza from early out into the alleyway.




This was sooo not how I wanted tonight to go...
Sign up to rate and review this story