Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 9)

by ohsotay23 2 reviews

Some action for Camille and where the hell did Gabe and Taylor wind up? Read and review please. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-30 - Updated: 2008-10-01 - 1099 words - Complete

0Unrated
Back on the Cobra Starship Bus


Camille's point of view



“Where the hell are they?” Alex Questioned out loud.


His face looked worried and scared.


It was me, him, Patrick, Ryland, and Andy sitting on the bus. Shaant and Trish had barricaded themselves in the bunks in the Cute is What We Aim For bus. Who new what they were doing. Actually I think we've all got a pretty good idea of what they're doing...


Truthfully I knew Taylor was fine. I knew she had something going on that she'd tell em eventually and that she just needed to deal with it her own way. She never really drank unless she was upset about something. Gabe seemed like and irresponsible asshole but I knew he'd take care of her.


I'd noticed her drunkenly dancing with some random guy throughout the night. We'd all decided to leave around one o'clock. The club wasn't really all that. Taylor, in her drunken state, refused to leave. Gabe jumped in and volunteered to baby sit her and get her home safely.


We all left with our minds at peace about that situation, well the guys did and Trish.


I had some other things to kind of stress over at the moment.


Remember how I'd been dancing with that random guy?


Well his name was Zach. Me and him danced most of the night. When he leaned in to kiss me I got pulled away and was kissed angrily by the evil one himself, Joe.


I kissed back for like 3 seconds before realizing what I was doing. I pulled away quickly and pinched him really hard on the arm before stomping away.


That lead us to now where he was sitting across from me and looking at me whenever he thought that I wouldn't notice.


“Guys, I'm sure they're both fine,” I tried to reassure them all.


“But they're not answering their cells!” Alex repeated for like the millionth time as his point.


“Alex, you know how much Taylor's cell dies and Gabe's is here, he forgot it, so chill,” I said, getting annoyed with him.


He just sighed in frustration and turned to look out the window again. He reminded me of a young child waiting for their parent's to get home. This guy better quit stressing before he has a heart attack.


“I'm heading back to the Fall Out Boy bus to go to sleep. If Taylor or Gabe contacts me I'll let you know,” I told the bus of people.


“I'll come with you. I'm exhausted, ” joe said waving by to everyone as I walked out ahead of him.


I do NOT need anymore awkward ass moments.


I can't be alone with that douche bag- I might just kiss him.



Wherever Gabe and Taylor Are


Taylor's Point of View



I felt gross and I just wanted to sleep as I was on my knees, just finishing puking. I hate puking, it's disgusting. I tiredly sat up and leaned against the brick wall behind me. I just wanted to go back to the tour bus and cuddle with a blanket and sleep.


“Hey, hey. No sleepy time. Come on, we gotta get back to the tour bus,” Gabe said, gently trying to coax me away from sleepyland.


“Nooo, I wanna sleep. I'm so tired. And are you a triplet? I see three of you,” I mumble tiredly.


I heard him laugh gently, “It's just me, could u imagine 3 Gabe Saporta's? I don't think the world would be ready for that.”


“Got that damn right,” I told him.


“Come on, time to get up,” he urged trying to pull me up.


I refused to get up. He finally got put up with that and picked me up bridal style. I was too tired to put up any resistance.


I looked down tiredly to the ground while he tried to hail a cab, still holding me in his arms.


“Wow, it's a longgg drop from up here,” I commented tiredly.


He just laughed at me and smiled, “Well of course you would say that, shorty.”


“I am not short, I am average height, I think.”


“That's why I'm a foot taller than you,” he said sarcastically.


“No, that's because you're a freak of nature. People aren't normally as tall as you are,” I commented, starting to drift off as he held me in his lap in the cab, “but that's okay, I like tall guys,” I murmured, not aware at what I was saying.


I heard him chuckle and I cuddled into him before slowly drifting off to sleep.



I woke up as Gabe walked through the bus towards the bunks, still carrying me. I noticed Alex fas asleep in the chair in the living room area and Ryland passed out on the couch. Nate must be bunking in another bus because he wasn't in the bunks on this bus. I pretended to be asleep still as Gabe gently placed me down on his bed. He took my shooes of carefully and I could feel him gently push my hair out of my face and caress my cheek. I felt him slowly pull a blanket over my body and tuck me in. He leaned in and kissed my forehead gently before going to sleep in Nate's unoccupied bunk across from me. I saw him remove his shoes, socks, pants, and shirt, and he was just standing there in his boxers.


“Stay with me,” I mumbled groggily before he laid in Nate's bed.


I don't know why I said that, I just wanted someone to be close with me and make me feel safe, and as strange as it was- Gabe made me feel protected.


“Are you sure? This could just be the alcohol talking and I don't want you to freak on me tomorrow,” he asked.


“Just c'mere,” I said yawning as I scooted over.


He crawled into the bed and I covered us both with his blanket that I've kind of taken over the last few days.


I slowly ran my hand threw his hair as he just stared at my face, as if he was memorizing every detail of it. I curled into him and laid my head on his chest as he nuzzled his head into my neck. This should have been awkward, it should have been weird and made me angry and uncomfortable. It shouldn't have made me feel warm and happy and giddy and safe.


I could feel him gently stroking my hair as I slowly drifted asleep...


I didn't even want to think about what would happen tomorrow...
Sign up to rate and review this story