Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 10)

by ohsotay23 3 reviews

The next morning... is pretty interesting. Read and review. I'm seeing alot of views (thanks to those who do!) but not alot of reviews. It makes me sad. :(

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-10-02 - Updated: 2008-10-03 - 1776 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up the next day facing the wall. I rolled over and saw that Gabe wasn’t there anymore. I don’t know why but that kind of hurt. I was sort of disappointed. But I mean I guess that saved us from any awkwardness.




I fully woke up and I felt myself drenched in sweat and I could hardly breathe through my nose. I felt a pounding headache and the strong urge to puke. After last night I didn’t want to puke for a very very very long time.




I sat up slowly and everything was a little fuzzy. I had to give myself a little bit of time to focus.




I noticed then that the bus was moving. We must be driving to the next location. Long time no see New Jersey.




I sighed and to go get up. I wish I hadn’t. I fell right back down onto the bed. I decided I’d just laid there for a little. I checked my phone which someone had put on the charger. I noticed that I had 37 missed calls from Alex and 13 from Cam. It was already 3 in the afternoon. My stomach started growling. I didn’t want to eat though because I’d probably puke it back out.




All of a sudden the doors slid open and Gabe walked in with a plate in hand.




“Look who’s up. I was just coming in to wake you up,” he said handing me the plate which held a Hot Pocket and some Doritos.




“I can’t eat anything or else I’ll probably puke it back up,” I informed him.




I don’t know why but seeing that he hadn’t completely ditched me made me giddy. I am such a freak. I am sooo not in like with this guy. I mean come one- look at him. Okay, that’s not a good defense.




“Why what's wrong?” he asked, concerned.




“I don’t feel so good,” I moaned and made a run for the bathroom.




I got there just before barfing out whatever was in my stomach. There was nothing there from last night though. I felt horrible. I sat there pathetically hugging the porcelain toilet, and Gabe was there rubbing my back and putting a cool wash rag against the back of my neck.




All I could do was moan in agony. I did not feel good, at all. This had to be more than a hangover.




“Come here,” Gabe said feeling my forehead and then immediately wrenching his hand back, “Oh god, you’re burning up,” he stated surprised.




“I’m burninn’ up, burnin’ up for you babayyy,” I sang tiredly along to the new Jonas Brothers song.




Yes, I am 23 and an avid Jonas Brothers fan. Got a problem with it? Then go jump off a bridge.




I tiredly tried to get up with Gabe’s assistance to the sink. I sooo needed to brush my teeth hella bad.




As I did that I watched Gabe texting someone.



“Who’re you texting?” I asked with my mouth full of toothpaste.




“Your cousin, he’s on the Cute is What We Aim For bus, I’m telling him you’re sick” he said getting ready to send it. I spit the toothpaste into the sink and stared at him in the mirror looking horrified.




“Noo!” I screamed diving for the phone as fast as I could, but I was too late.




“What?” he asked confused.




“Why’d you have to tell Alex?” I whined.




“Why not?” he asked as he got a text message.




Wanna guess who it was from?




“That’s why,” I said pointing at the text.




“He says that and I quote “he’s demanding that the buses pull over”,” he read.




“Give me the phone,” I demanded with my palm out.




Gabe cautiously handed it to me.




I called Alex while tapping my foot with my arms crossed in annoyance.




He immediately answered, “Gabe, tell your bus driver to pull over while I call all of the other buses,” he said quickly.




“Alex, this is Taylor not Gabe and I am fine, just hung over, chill. These buses are NOT pulling over, and if you make them I am gonna tell everyone about you and the “bottle”. Get it? Got it? Good.” I said and hung up on him.



“You are amazing. How do you get him to listen to you like that?” Gabe asked gaping at me.


“One word- blackmail,” I said truthfully.




I started to walk out of the bathroom and everything started to spin again. I got to the bed and collapsed right on top of it. I was so tired. I didn’t want to move ever again.




“Great, now I’m hungry but I don’t wanna eat because I’m just gonna puke again,” I moaned.




“I’ve got it under control,” Gabe said proudly, “But you’re coming to keep me company.”




He gently helped me up and I walked into the living room area to see Cam on one side of the couch and Joe On the other end with Ryland right smack dab in the middle of them. I could feel the awkwardness and tension in the air.




“Ok. Who slept with who?” I asked bluntly.




Joe and Ryland gaped at me.




“Okay, okay, I admit it me and Joe did the deed,” Ryland told me, of course I knew he wasn’t
serious, he was just Ryland, he was strange and had a strange sense of humor.




“I’m guessing he was the bitch?” I said going along with his joke.




“Hey! I am not gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay! And if I was I would not be the bitch!” he said whining.




“Your annoying whining proves that you would be the bitch,” I pointed out ploping down on a chair while Gabe went through the cabinets searching for something.





Joe just pouted as I stared curiously at Cam. She turned to me and looked like she’d just been caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar. I made a kissy face at her and pointed to Joe and her shocked face and panicky look while shaking her head and denying it proved that they’d kissed. About time, the sexual tension there couldn't even be cute with a samurai sword.




I’d be fine with them together as long as the breaking of the sexual tension didn’t go near where I sleep or near me period.




I turned to Gabe and started rubbing my temples, trying to rid myself of my horrible headache.




The awkwardness in the room was annoying the hell out of me. I could not deal with this right now. I was too sick to deal with this.




“You two,” I said pointing at them both, “deal with your problems, cause I feel like shit and I can’t take the awkwardness emitting off you two anymore.”


They just sat there in silence looking back and forth between each other and me.




“Ok? You want me to play Dr. Phil here? You got it.”




They just stared at me blankly.




“Okay, who kissed who?” I asked tiredly taking a sip of the ginger ale that Gabe had handed as I patted him on the head as thanks. He was grinning at my control freak ways.




“How’d you know?” Joe asked, truly shocked.




“Just call it women’s intuition. I’m guessing you kissed her Joe?”




“Ummm, w-well.. you s-s-see… that’s a-a-an interesting st-st-story…” he stuttered nervously.




“You got jealous of her dancing with that random guy didn’t you, you pussy,” I asked tired and amused at his antics.




He just nodded pathetically and wouldn’t meet Cam’s eyes as she looked at him, surprised.




“God dude that’s pathetic,” Gabe said still going through the shelves.




I just at him blankly, “Says the guy who beat up another guy for dancing with me,” I said raising my eyebrow at him.




“No! That was not dancing! It was like dry sex!” Gabe tried to defend himself.




“Yeah, and you wished that guy was you. Who’s the pathetic one now? Hmm?” Cam said, in some weird way sticking up for Trohman.




Joe noticed and looked at her hopefully as she refused to meet his eyes. I was done with this. They could deal with it themselves. I turned back to Gabe.




“Watcha doing?” I sing-songed.




“Making you soup, and here,” he said handing me some orange juice and some Advil which I took gratefully.




“You are my hero,” I said eternally grateful as swallowed the Advil and downed the orange juice.




“Does your hero get a hug?” he asked giving me the puppy face.




I decided he deserved one for all he’d done and gave him a nice big hug, surprising him.




I embraced him tightly and he embraced just as tightly and when I tried to let go…he wouldn’t…



Eventually he let go and went back to making my soup. I turned back around and saw Cam nod towards Gabe, raise her eyebrow, and smirk. I just nodded towards Joe who was engrossed in watching the E! True Hollywood Story of Danny Bonaduce and wiggled my eyebrows and gave her a questioning look. She just frowned at me and mouthed ‘I’ll tell you later on’.




I went back to Gabe walking around the small kitchen preparing a meal suited for a sick person. I couldn’t help but smile at how carefully he measured how much water to boil. I guess he wasn’t as bad as I thought. He’s still a conceited dickhead though.




The whole bus sat in silence with E! True Hollywood Story going on in the background. Joe and Cam watching the T.V. and Gabe making me some soup. Suddenly Ryland started snoring obnoxiously from where he was passed out in between Cam and Joe.




I sighed looking out the window at the rain. I felt so tired and gross and sickly. Today should be a pretty boring day.




“No! Don’t take beary boo away from me mommy! I’m not a big boy yet!” Ryland yelled in his sleep.




Joe just took the pillow and stuck it over Ryland’s head.




Then Gabe started suddenly doing the electric slide while stirring the soup




I just laid my head on the table and tried to ignore the burning in my throat and the pounding in my head. Who am I kidding? Me bored on this bus?




Pshhh. Yeah right…
Sign up to rate and review this story