Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VII

Chapter 39: Powers Dark Part One

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-08-31 - Updated: 2008-08-31 - 5796 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter Thirty Nine: Powers Dark Part One:

Draxxor looked forward with a triumphant expression etched on his face, as his legions of demons stood, awaiting word from their master. Voldemort stood, surveying the situation, and Harry was as well. The next stage of the prophecy had been enacted, as the fragmented dust that was once the Eye of Darkness. The hallway was cold and depressing, an environment that Harry wished he could escape, but for some reason he could not. Draxxor turned slightly, as the demons looked forward with hungry looks in their eyes.

“So you were the one who had told me to do this,” said Wormtail as he walked forward and Voldemort was enraged, he would kill Wormtail. He took two steps forward, but he began suddenly paralyzed, unable to move his own feet, as Wormtail stood, with an arrogant expression on his face, that was so unlike the cowardly swine that Voldemort had thought he knew. “Yes, my Lord, I betrayed you and I must say you did not expect a thing. I guess that was about as much as you could expect from a filthy half blood such as yourself.”

“You have done well Wormtail, the Eye of Darkness could not have been obliterated without you putting the idea in his head,” said Draxxor and Wormtail looked pleased with his achievements. Harry stood back, not wanting to draw attention to himself, but the overwhelming need to rip Wormtail’s head off of his shoulders due to the evil he unleashed on the world. The prophecy was all too well in Harry’s mind and despite all the preparation, preparing and actually fighting someone the caliber of Draxxor was two different things entirely. “As it has been said before, you were destined to be great, Wormtail.”

“Absolutely, I deserve power,” said Wormtail greedily and Harry was disgusted that his parents once considered this man their friend. He was nothing but a power obsessive madman. “So, now I want the tools for the greatness you and others have said that I deserve, unless your power is a lie. You said you had the ability to gain me what I desire and I helped you out of your prison, so now it’s my turn to reap the rewards.”

The army of demons looked angered at what they perceived as an insult to their master, but Draxxor just waved his hand, prompting them to remain silent as Wormtail stepped forward.

“Very well, as you wish, if you really think you are worthy, unlimited power and ultimate knowledge of all magic,” said Draxxor and Wormtail nodded, as he stepped forward, greedily, as Draxxor stuck out his hand, placing it on Wormtail’s forehead, muttering under his breath in some language that neither Harry nor Voldemort could even begin to understand. Strands of silver light erupted from Draxxor’s hand right through into Wormtail’s mind, body, and soul. Wormtail stepped back, his body glowing and for a few seconds, he felt a wave of power course through him, but as soon as this happened, his body began to heat up to hot temperatures, before it burst into black flames. Wormtail shrieked as his mind collapsed, his body melted, and his soul ripped from its body, before it flew right into the hand of Draxxor, who nodded, and turned to his followers. “The thing about ultimate power is that mortals are not well equipped to handle it, they fall apart.”

Harry watched in horror as Draxxor put Wormtail’s soul up to his lips, before he slowly sucked it right into his mouth. A few echoed yells, but for the most part, Wormtail’s essence was slowly devoured by Draxxor.

“A bit underwhelming, but given that I have not devoured a soul in a thousand years, it was a welcome delicacy,” said Draxxor which prompted the legions of demons to laugh, their cold rattling breath filling the hallway. “Now with that minor annoyance out of the way, we can get onto the next stage of my plan.”

He removed the spells keeping Voldemort and Harry in place, knowing that they would be foolish enough to challenge his power, but welcomed a chance to show his power.

“My rebirth has happened tonight, thanks to the heir of Salazar Slytherin destroying the same artifact that Slytherin had imprisoned me in, with help with this meddlesome child,” said Draxxor coldly as he turned to Harry. “The power of two was enough to crack the enchantments and thus return me to my supreme form. And in this supreme form, this world will be mine and I will not be denied. Centuries trapped in that tomb and then having to use a human body as my vessel to set up this great victory has given me time to think and I want the line of Slytherin stamped out completely. Destroy Tom Marvolo Riddle now!”

Voldemort withdrew his wand and sent jets of black fire out, towards the demons, who rushed forward. Harry was knocked to the side, it was almost like Draxxor was not concerned with him. Several of the demons dove at Voldemort but Voldemort twisted into a shadow, before he came from behind the demons and whipped his wand, just barely backing the demons off against the wall. More of Draxxor’s followers moved forward, but Voldemort ducked and swerved around the attacks. One of the demons was flung against the wall, but Voldemort was gripped by the arms, the claws sinking in Voldemort’s arms. Voldemort sent a blast of black light towards his attackers, forcing the demon to back off. The demons swarmed around, diving towards Voldemort.

“Take him out, use anything you need to,” said Draxxor, as Harry pulled himself up, as Voldemort continued to deflect several of the attacks. The Dark Lord would not allow himself to be defeated by creatures. “Keep struggling Riddle, you may be a powerful wizard, but you are only just mortal no matter how many times you split your soul and I am your better.”

Voldemort wrapped thick cords around one of his demon opponents before he flung him over to the side. Another demon was impacted, but more kept coming, faster than Voldemort could fight. Voldemort threw a few more dark curses to keep them off balance, as Harry stood out of the way, surveying the situation closely. Voldemort blasted several of the demons out of the way and rushed forward, before he shot a jet of grey light right at Draxxor, but Draxxor just calmly caught the spell and crushed the light in his hand, before he raised his hands. Voldemort was blasted by a jet of gold light, right into the waiting arms of the demons, who began blasting him with several spells in the back. He turned around, continuing to fight, but several black rings appeared around the Dark Lord. Voldemort’s legs began to buckle, as his wand fell to the ground, he was unable to fight back, as Draxxor moved forward, the hallway filling with cool air as Voldemort stood, attempting to get out, before he mentally activated the dark mark on his Death Eaters, hoping to summon any that might have still be awake.

“A futile gambit, Tom,” remarked Draxxor. “You have fought sufficiently well but know that my power will not be defeated by the likes of you. You are the one obstacle that stands between me and my plans for this world.”

Voldemort stood, his arms and legs trapped, as Draxxor advanced on him, but at that moment, a blast of orange light flew out of nowhere. It struck Draxxor in the back, not injuring him but just getting his attention, as Harry moved into, leaping up, and blasting several attacks down on the demons, before kicking them in the face. It just barely worked, as the demons just backed off, before advancing on Harry, who held the wand out in front of him, attempting to summon happy memories to mind, despite the haze of coldness and despair that the demons were inspiring. He only had one chance, while Draxxor and his minions were distracted with dealing with Voldemort.

“EXPECTO PATRONUM!” yelled Harry and a large raven burst out, but Draxxor just lifted one of his fingers up, before he flicked it towards the patronus. The patronus turned into pure dark magic energy, growing many times its normal size. The Patronus gave a loud sinister caw, before the raven turned its attention to Harry, before it dove right towards the wizard. Harry attempted to cancel the spell, but the raven chased him around the hallway, as the demons looked amused, as Voldemort used this distraction in an attempt to free himself from his bonds, but whatever spell that demon had put on him was rather foolproof. Harry ducked and dodged the attacks, as the anti-Patronus from above appeared to feed on Harry’s frustration and despair, as Draxxor turned his attention to Voldemort, staring down the Dark Lord who stared right back at Draxxor with complete contempt.

“Now that Potter has been taken care of I can turn my attention to eliminate the only minor annoyance that may pose a problem to my plans,” said Draxxor as his demons moved over, before bowing down to their master. Thanks to their breeding in those primitive forms, his army had expanded infinitely and would allow him to overrun this world, but this time, it would be done on his own terms. “Now, all of you had been forced to bend down to the whims of the Ministry, to guard their pitiful prisoners, without allowing to feast upon humanity as you please. Even the so called Dark Lord only used your abilities as soon as he could but this time, we will rule all, have all in this world. Our dominance will be assured and our power will not be denied this time.”

The demons cheered, as Harry continued to fight his possessed patronus in the distance. Just coming near it had caused Harry to become rather weak and light headed, as it seemed to bring negative memories to the forefront. Draxxor spared Harry and his dark magic influenced opponent a very brief glance, before he turned to his legions of followers and the captive form of Voldemort, who was getting more angered at the moment with Draxxor having found a way to contain him. Voldemort thought he had burst through, but the bonds remained steady and thus, Draxxor turned to Voldemort.

“Now, that you’re here Tom, let me make one promise, never again will a foolish mortal defeat me, a thousand years ago, your ancestor and his fellow founders worked to imprison me, but they did not have the power to destroy me,” said Draxxor coldly, as he looked at Voldemort with his ice cold blue eyes. “The only reason he could defeat me was that blasted sword, the blade of Slytherin. I had hoped to use Potter to retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor from the hat, the only thing that would be able to find and destroy the blade, but I was disappointed when he could not pull it from the hat. My theory that he was the heir of Gryffindor had been mistaken and thus he would not retrieve my weapon.”

Harry continued to fight the anti-patronus, as he strained to listen to everything that happened around him. He had suspected that Draxxor, under the guise of Albus Dumbledore, was up to something when he asked him if he had retrieved any weapons from the hat during his second year. However, Harry had known by that time not to trust Dumbledore with anything and that distrust was intelligent, as had Harry handed over Slytherin’s Blade, Dumbledore would have had it destroyed immediately. Now, if he was correct, the blade would be the only thing that might have a hope of defeating Draxxor. If so, Harry needed to find a way to discretely get to the Slytherin library and collect the blade so he could properly slay the demon once and for all. The anti-Patronus dove, as it brushed against Harry, it caused him intense pain, but Draxxor seemed to have his full and undivided attention turned to Voldemort.

“Still, Voldemort, I had nurtured a curiosity within you about your heritage, once I had declined to give you any vital information once I had exposed you to this world,” said Draxxor and Voldemort seemed to be mentally putting all the pieces together, it should have been so obvious, as his hatred for the demon lord intensified. “Yes, Voldemort, I managed to trick Dumbledore into allowing me access to his body. I used his form to prepare this world for mine. Laws passed through the Ministry, that I began to pass in time thanks to my influence of defeating that weak fool Gridelwald. Laws that imposed certain restrictions on what the students on this school could learn. Most were content with following the great Albus Dumbledore, the light families had their children conditioned to see him as nothing but the good in the world. Now the trouble came when those that did not live their lives inside our world were not conditioned and shook the landscape of what I had attempted to achieve. I managed to weather each and every one of these storms, but you had always been a complex one, Tom. I wanted to crush you underneath my foot and I could have before you had achieved the power you did. Yet, I was constantly intrigued of how far you would get but you got further than you should have. You had embraced your ancestor’s somewhat fragmented heritage and had gone out to achieve what you thought his ambition was by any means necessary. Before too long, even I could not stop you without arising too many annoying questions.”

Draxxor paused, as Voldemort thought he had broken free, but it was just the demon lord toying with him, as the bonds around him had tightened. Even as someone who had traveled the world, this was dark magic the likes of which that even Voldemort had not seen. It was very difficult to formulate an escape plan against something so strange and foreign to even one of the most powerful dark wizards that ever lived.

“Magic that you have never seen before or you will ever see again,” taunted Draxxor, amusing himself for a few seconds, watching Harry attempt to fight off the rogue Patronus, but the Patronus had just seemed to absorb Harry’s attack, before moving back on his attack.

“I will find a way out of you and destroy you, demon,” hissed Voldemort in his most dangerous voice, which caused Draxxor to merely respond with a bored yawn, as he walked over, bending own, and staring down in Voldemort’s snake face, looking into his slit like red eyes.

“As if you could even get close enough, Tom,” said Draxxor in a bored voice. “Now, your curiosity had continued to be bred through the lack of information, you found about your infamous ancestor and buried Tom Marvolo Riddle deep, to give way to Lord Voldemort. No matter what, you are still a loathsome child who is obsessed with getting his hands on all knowledge and I will give you this, you have acquired more of it than most. You found the locket, one of your ancestor’s greatest treasures. The Chamber of Secrets was accessible for one with the right power and motivation and you found that. So, I do not have any reason to doubt that you found Slytherin’s greatest treasure, the one that managed to have a roll in containing my soul in primitive structures for a millennium. The Eye of Darkness is but a mere byproduct of this weapon, a weapon that I shall annihilate, thus eliminating any chance of my defeat.”

Voldemort stood, as Draxxor advanced on him, almost expecting Voldemort to tell him immediately. In his arrogance and his power, Draxxor had expected all to bow down to him, even the descendents of the one that trapped him all those years ago. As Voldemort remained silent, Draxxor seemed to take it as an insult to his power. His followers also were angered, their bodies enveloping with solid dark magic, as Draxxor turned, looking at Voldemort. Voldemort was not intimidated easily, but he required a distraction in the form of his Death Eaters. For some reason, they were not being all that responsive to his urgent mental prodding to activate their dark marks.

“Infernal human cockroach, I was going to grant you a quick and painless demise, but now that you were going to be so difficult, I am going to pry the location of Slytherin’s Blade out of your weak, mortal mind,” said Draxxor. “One last chance to tell me the location of the Blade, before I force it out of you.”

Voldemort recalled something about seeing the Slytherin’s Blade, but some unseen force appeared to be preventing Voldemort from recollecting these thoughts in his mind. Draxxor swooped down, a malignant glare in his eyes, ignoring yet another futile attempt from Harry to defeat his opponent behind Draxxor’s back.. Once Voldemort refused to say one word, Draxxor quickly projected all of his power into the mind of the Dark Lord. Loud screams echoed from Voldemort, as Draxxor brutally forced himself into the his mind. No matter how advanced his Occlumency was, Draxxor had pulverized right through each and every one of the Dark Lord’s well placed defenses. Voldemort saw memory after memory flash by at a rapid rate, many that he had long since forgotten about, mostly from his days at that wretched Muggle orphanage. Memory after memory flashed by, as Draxxor dug through Voldemort’s mind, not caring what damage he caused, as he delved into deepest darkest area of Voldemort’s subconscious. He watched, with some sort of perverse desire to see Voldemort squirm, as he was remained bond by the black energy rings.

“You can struggle all you wish, Tom, but I will pull it from your mind, you feared Dumbledore, you will be petrified of Draxxor by the time I am finished with you,” said Draxxor wickedly, as he forced his way deeper and deeper, as his mind processed more memories from Voldemort. It was getting bothersome, Draxxor had found hints that Voldemort knew of Slytherin’s Blade, but not that he had ever seen, much less found the blade. Perhaps it was beneath Voldemort’s notice to use Muggle weaponry, no matter how magic they were, but his attempts to gain ninjitsu abilities just to defeat Potter had been brought to Draxxor’s attention, so he dismissed that notion almost immediately. Draxxor began to assault Voldemort’s mind at full power, as his followers even were intimidated by the dark power that the demon lord was exhibiting. Draxxor pushed his way towards Voldemort’s mind.

Harry continued to fight the demonic entity that was once his patronus. Only through shill force of will he had not collapsed yet. Harry was pinned against the wall, a shield just barely preventing his former Patronus from getting through. He knew would happen if Draxxor had discovered that Harry had used Slytherin’s Blade against Voldemort in the graveyard during his fourth year. Draxxor would turn his attention to Harry, instead of just allowing Harry’s demise to be left to chance. In fact, Draxxor, Dumbledore, had always only regarded Harry as a pawn, to manipulate him as a weapon against his true target, Voldemort. Draxxor never imagined Harry as an enemy, even after Harry had managed to unravel so many of the demon’s well placed plans, the full attention was turned to Voldemort. In fact, this just proved that Draxxor had only heard enough of the prophecy to not be given any indication that Harry was also a heir of Slytherin. The dark magic raven swooped down at Harry, but Harry dodged. He wondered if he should conjure another Patronus, but he pushed the idea out of his mind. There was too much of a chance that the Patronus would just absorb the power. In fact, Harry might as well have had to try to reverse the magical tampering on the Patronus.

“It’s not here,” said Draxxor, as he allowed Voldemort to slump to the ground, his head pounding from the assault Draxxor delivered on his mind. His demons looked on, waiting the next move. “Riddle knows of, but I have read all of his memories and nothing here indicates that he has ever had Slytherin’s Blade in his possession.”

The demons remained silent, as Harry waited with baited breath, as he attempted to concentrate on purging the Patronus of dark magic properties. A rare and complicated Arithmancy formula came to mind. Harry had excelled at this subject, but actually applying the properties magically to what Draxxor did was going to be a chore, due to the chaotic nature of demon spell casting. Still, Harry had no other hope, as he felt absolutely fatigued, fighting through what was basically a really bad case of the flu but much to his surprise, the Patronus had lightened slightly. Harry felt a little more hopeful, as the constant battering of hopelessness slowly began to fade. The attacks let up but several new arrivals had caused Harry to continue the process without Draxxor.

“My Lord, we or rather all of us that weren’t knocked out by Potter’s little group, just managed to get up here, we barricaded them downstairs,” said a rather dim looking Death Eater, his mask half off.

“GET THEM!” shouted Voldemort and the Death Eaters moved forward, murderous glares on their faces but they felt less brave when they saw the sharp claws of the demons. If he had not been finding a way to escape, Voldemort would have noticed the anemic number of Death Eaters that had answered his call and in fact, some of his best wands were missing.

“Annihilate those meddlesome mortals,” countered Draxxor, as the demons rushed forward, grabbing one of the Death Eaters and ripping his claws into the chest of the Death Eaters. Dark spells blasted into the air, but they were nothing compared to the magic that Draxxor’s followers could perform. The magic had caused great pain and hopelessness, and many of the Death Eaters were shown the true limited nature of their power, as Draxxor turned his attention away from Voldemort, pointing his hands towards the Death Eaters. The Death Eaters were forced backwards, but Voldemort had finally broke out of his bindings, taking advantage of a brief lapse of Draxxor’s concentration. Collapsing to the ground, Voldemort saw his wand on the ground off to the side. His followers were being trashed by the demons, and that infernal demon had done something to his magic. When it returned, Voldemort reasoned that he would have to make a strategic retreat.

Harry had just managed to completely eliminate Draxxor’s magic from his Patronus. The raven was above him, as it shrank back to its normal sized and turned silvery. Sighing, Harry had cancelled the Patronus spell, as the battle between the Death Eaters and Draxxor’s demons raged on. With any luck, they would weaken the forces slightly. Harry crouched behind the statue, out of the view of Draxxor, before he removed his mirror from his pocket.

“Ginny,” said Harry and Ginny’s face appeared on the other end of the mirror.

“Harry, where are you?” asked Ginny. “The Marauder’s Map is becoming all blurry, I can’t make anything out on that, and the Death Eaters have barricade the stairs, none of us can break through, they put some powerful dark magic. Even with all of us, we can’t get through.

“Ginny, get out of here now,” said Harry suddenly and Ginny did a double take. “All of you need to leave, Draxxor he’s back, the floor I’m on is swarmed with demons, they are polishing Riddle’s followers off right now and Voldemort is not faring all that well as well. I need you to get to the nearest exit, don’t worry about anyone else, just tell everyone to get out.”

“Demons, they’re here!” cried Ginny in a horrified voice, her eyes widened, as Harry could hear gasps behind her. “Harry…”

“I know, but I’ll find a way out of here, I’m working on a plan right now, Draxxor hasn’t bothered much with me yet, he doesn’t even know,” said Harry quickly, seeing the look on Ginny’s face, she looked like she very much wanted to argue this matter in detail, but Harry’s urgency had stalled her. “Please leave, before the demons move out into the school. Without a plan we have no chance and…”

“I understand Harry,” said Ginny quietly, looking at him with helplessness, she looked rather scared and judging by Harry’s tone of his voice, whatever plan he did have was rapidly crumbling to dust. “Please find a way out of there soon, love.”

“I will, Ginny,” said Harry shakily with a sigh as Ginny’s face disappeared from the mirror, as he wondered if he would ever see her or anyone else that he cared about ever again. He saw the Death Eaters begin to lose their footing and Voldemort had abandoned everything, as he quickly walked off. Harry had saw the Portus-Amulet about Voldemort’s neck, the amulet that Voldemort had stole and his ticket out of here, if Harry could only get it away from Voldemort.

“Loathsome,” said Draxxor in a bored tone of voice, as over half of the Death Eaters that had answered Voldemort’s call ended up right in front of Draxxor, paralyzed, unable to perform magic. Draxxor raised his arms, as a rumbling began to echo throughout Hogwarts, before most of the Death Eaters began to glow a vibrant shade of orange. Harry could feel this was going to cause a powerful backlash of magic, so he dropped down, before he placed an extremely powerful shield around him. He concentrated hard, hoping that his shield could absorb a good portion of the blast, as Draxxor spread his arms out, before the Death Eaters caught in the path were caught in a wave of orange light and began to get shredded into pieces before they disappeared into mid air.

From below, Ginny looked up. She still had the Marauder’s Map in her hand, it was still fuzzy and she was unable to read anything on the map. She had to double check and make sure everyone stood before her, the hard way.

“Draxxor’s above!” shouted Ginny over the sudden sound of explosions from above, and the others looked grave, having been filled in on just the basic details from Harry, Ginny, and Lily, but mostly everyone knew enough to be concerned. “Now, Harry’s given be explicit instructions to make sure of all you get out of here in one piece. We need to do so, Harry was adamant, he said he’ll find a way out of here and…we have to trust him.”

“Wait a minute, we’re just getting in here and Harry wants us to just leave like that,” argued Ron but Ginny just looked at her brother, with an irritated expression.

“It’s not the most logical thing to do, but it’s more logical than fighting an extremely powerful army of demons before we’re fully prepared,” said Ginny as another explosion echoed from above, as an aura of hopelessness seeped down the stairs.

“Yes, Ginny and Harry are both right, we need to regroup, before Draxxor breaks open the school and kills us all,” said Lily urgently and they moved forward, most of the students had been moved out of the school whenever possible by the Aurors, but there were many students unaccounted for, not to mention a handful of Death Eaters that slipped off during various points of the battle.

Above, Draxxor stood, as Harry relaxed his shield, as an unaffected Voldemort stood back, obviously having mustered a defense to block him from the wrath. Draxxor stepped forward and Harry made his move, rushing his way forward. He blew up the ceiling from above him, which even slowed the demons down, but they quickly blasted their way out the structure. Landing on his feet with a somersault, Harry made a movement to grab his Portus-Amulet, the one that Voldemort stole off of the Dark Lord’s neck. Quickly, Voldemort blocked his hand, and they circled each other, but Voldemort managed to catch Harry off guard, before quickly knocking him at the feet of his demons. Quickly, Voldemort tapped his wand to the Portus-Amulet and Draxxor gave an anguished scream, as the heir of his hated enemy vanished from Hogwarts without the trace. The demon turned, his features becoming more ugly and demonic, if that was possible, as he looked at Harry, who pulled himself up to his feet.

“Potter, you have ruined everything for the last time, this was supposed to my grand victory, to finally wipe out the Slytherin line,” said Draxxor, as he blasted Harry. For a few brief seconds, Harry thought this was the end but a stasis field wrapped around him. While Harry could think, feel, hear, and see, he could not move despite his best intentions. “That weak minded uncle of yours abandoned you, you gained that sense of independence, that ruined everything. Of course, I could hardly blame you, your mother never did fully trust Dumbledore and thus your inadequacies are genetic. Year after year, I watch, you rise beyond everything, it’s almost uncanny how your existence somewhat parallels Riddle’s, but you would never allow yourself to go as far as you need to and that’s why you are not considered to be a threat. Rather, you are merely an annoyance.”

Draxxor just stood, he would have loved to plunge in Potter’s mind, learn all that he knew, but he would not have been able to stand being in his mind for more than a few seconds due to that accursed bond. That was why he had done everything in his power to get the Weasley girl eliminated at first, but once the bond got past second stage, it would have destroyed Potter. Draxxor was still holding out hope that he could still manipulate Potter, perhaps by getting his adopted family captured by a government facility and having them dissected. Still it did not matter at all at the end of the day, as the world would be his.

“I could have destroyed you at any time but I actually thought you would be useful to campaign, sadly, you had discovered independence beyond the status quo of this wilting world,” said Draxxor savagely, as if mere sight of Harry had sickened him to his very stomach and the feeling was quite mutual. “Even as we stand, I could rip your body apart and devour your soul as simply as that tedious exercise you mortals call breathing.”

The demons stood ready, excited for the rare pleasure of their master tearing a human to pieces and then devouring their soul. It was truly the only entertainment they acknowledge.

“But nothing can distract me from my plans for this world,” amended Draxxor as he stared Harry down, before he let him drop to the ground. Harry landed with a crash, as the ground beneath the Boy-Who-Lived began to crumble. There was no way Harry could escape his fate in time, as the ground collapsed and Harry fell through the floor, as Draxxor watched the wizard fall. Whether he lived or not did not matter, but the demon knew that he had dealt some kind of blow to Potter. He turned to his minions, who waited for their master’s orders. “Any mortals in this school, cast them out. Do not kill them, there will be plenty of time for that later, no need to waste any power. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Master Draxxor,” droned the demons, their rattling cold breath filling the corridor as a grey cloud began to envelope the school.

Harry laid face down on the ground, surrounded by rubble. A particular large piece was on his right arm, bent out to the funny angle. Harry winced, as he moved the rubble off of his broken arm. He saw his mirror counterpart’s wand off to the side, snapped in half from the impact, whistling. Harry crawled over, trying to see if he could salvage the pieces, but he knew that there was no way to do so.

A humming sound echoed and Harry looked up to see a grey cloud swept through the hallways right towards him. Desperately, he tried to put up a shield charm, but the cloud swooped right through his shield. In an instant, Harry faded from the school, disappearing from sight.

Harry dropped off, right by his friends and family, along with several unconscious Death Eaters and students, outside the Hogwarts gates. They all rushed over, asking Harry if he was alright, in concern.

“Physically I’m fine, just a broken wrist and a shattered wand, nothing major,” said Harry quickly, before he looked up at Hogwarts, before stepping back, eyes widened, as he saw the transformation that had been going on around the school. “Emotionally is another matter entirely.”

The school had been surrounded by thick fought, that gave off a hopeless aura. Dark magic swirled in the red skies behind Hogwarts. Harry watched, remembering how the demon Shredder had been a handful, but Draxxor may have exhibited more power than the Tengu. Hogwarts was slowly being put under the demon’s spell and Harry watched. What was normally an inviting place had slowly turned into something more sinister, with the hopeless aura surrounding it.

Inside the school, the demons turned to face Draxxor, who looked at them coolly.

“All mortals have been cast out, Hogwarts is yours, Master Draxxor,” reported one of the demons.

“It always has been,” said Draxxor softly, the most powerful resource of magic in this mortal world fallen into his hands and the means to drain it of everything as well. The world had gotten a reprieve of over a thousand years, but now Draxxor was ready to continue where he had left off before the founders had managed to clumsily fall into a setback for Draxxor. All will be devoured by Draxxor and his legion of demons, until Earth was left nothing but a cold, barren, rock.
Sign up to rate and review this story