Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago is so Two Years Ago

Chapter 11

by -ThisXSecretXNinja- 0 reviews

The deed has been done. Now there's no going back as Nathalie and Patrick are now on a path full of whirlwind disasters. Now the real question is...are you ready for this?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-31 - Updated: 2008-09-01 - 1712 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nathalie's point of view
I had no idea what came over me when I kissed Patrick last night but my whole body felt like it took over me. The next thing I knew was that I pulling him onto a bed and sleeping with him. O_O;
I knew I liked him a lot but I didn’t think it'd become this impulsive on my actions. Man, this was going to be really awkward…
I woke up this morning laying on him with his arm tightly around my waist, naked! I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me. After several failed attempts, I gave up and lay with my face toward the far wall.
I heard Andy's voice from the hallway as he hopped down from his bed making a loud thump. Still unable to get out of Patrick‘s grip, I whispered loudly, "Andy! Andy, help me! I can't get out!"
Andy peeked in the crevice in the door before walking inside. Immediately, he looked over at me and smirked before asking, "How'd you get into this situation? Or wait, do I even want to know?"
"Shut up," I spat harshly, "Patrick isn't waking up. What's your tactic?"
He smiled widely and bent down and stretched his arms in and grabbed Patrick's hips, making him jump.
"Huh?" he jerked upwards, knocking me off of him. He then looked over at me with a confused look as I said, "Good morning?" coming out more like a question than a statement.
"Oh," he whispered and got out of the bed and walked to a bunk in the hall, where I then heard a loud yelp from who I assumed must have been Pete. I peeked out of the room to find Patrick sitting on Pete and saying, "Get up, we have sound check NOW."
Andy was already dressed by this point and was heading out of the bus. I found myself wondering where Joe was at this moment. My pondering came to a halt when Joe came running in screaming, "Dude, my guitar string broke!"
Patrick said, "We'll fix it during sound check so lets just go."
Caitlin was dressed as well as she looked at me with a mixed expression before ambling after Andy. Joe and Pete followed suit leaving me alone with Patrick, as he ran to the back of the bus to get changed. He nearly ran past me when I asked, "What do I do?" while sitting on the top bed.
He stopped, looked up at me, and shrugged nonchalantly, suggesting, "Look around the venue. You'll find some way to entertain yourself," before he left me sitting alone utterly confused. That...was weird...

I'm trying not to wonder whose heart you'll break this time-
you can bet it won't be mine.



I bit my lip to keep me from getting too worked up over it. He had just woken up and I'm sure he'll be back to normal after he's fully awake. I hope.
I hopped down onto the floor and started putting on pieces of my clothes as I looked at Jaden sleeping peacefully in our bottom bed, where I hadn't slept last night.
"Jada, wake up," I said calmly as I gently tapped on her shoulder. She rolled over and ignored me so I hopped onto the wooden ledge and stubbornly kicked her and yelled, "Wake up! You are not going to sleep in like you do at home! You're going to wake up and get your ass dressed!"
She groaned and rolled out, stood up, and shoved past me towards the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and sighed. This was a typical thing that would happen in the dorms all the time so it wouldn't be the first time she'd get mad at me for waking her up. You see, the reason I was waking her up was because I remembered that she was the replacement merch girl, and that meant I‘d be taking her along on my expeditions.
After she finally came out of the bathroom, she was dressed and ready to go so we walked outside to find several piles of large boxes filled with tee shirts of all sizes, buttons, wristbands, and all sorts of band merchandise. She looked mortified and I told her, "I'll help you set everything up."
She nodded before she grabbed the first box and nearly toppled over. She was thin and extremely fragile so I helped her with the heavy boxes and carried them to the stand where we unloaded them and set them in piles.
After we finished setting up, Pete and Joe swung by to see what we up to. Pete was wearing a black clandestine shirt with a red hoody over. The hood was over his head making him seem pretty gangster. Ha. I smiled as he walked over to Jaden and put his arm around her shoulder.
"I'm bored. What should we do, Pete?" Joe asked in between a yawn. Pete grinned and said, "Well, I'm not sure what to do but I did have a message for Nathalie from Andy," and smirked at me. He then continued by coughing to clear his voice and attempting to sound like Andy, he said, "Please do your part and grab all the dirty clothes out of the back of the bus and hand wash them in the sink. Let them dry; then you can proceed to wash all of your 'female' necessities."
"What am I; his maid?" I spat coldly.
"Well duh, there was more to this job then you had originally intended," a voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw Andy standing there laughing while Caitlin stood next to him.
I looked and saw an acoustic guitar sitting in the back of the parked truck behind our merch stand. I grinned and snatched it and sarcastically commented to Andy, "I wrote a song about you on the drive here, would you like to hear it?"
He looked around and said, "Oh, this is going to be good!"
I shut my eyes and played a few strings on the guitar before jokingly singing, " Oh, Andy Hurley
Your hips are oh so girly
With hair so long and dreams so wrong,
I wouldn't be surprised if I caught you in a thong!
Oh, Andy Hurley
Your smile is white and pearly
You don't eat meat and you're straight edge as well
You never kept my secrets though you swore you wouldn't tell!
Baby, don't deny it
Your feminism shows
Through the way you walk, the way you talk
Your newly polished toes!"
Andy laughed at my song by the time I finished playing and said, "Did you just make that up?"
I nodded. Then Pete said, "I remembered that you were a good lyricist but I never thought you could come up with them so fast like that. I'm thinking you should help me out on the next album."
"Sure," I said but asked, "What'd you do with my other lyrics?"
"We put it on My heart is the B-side to my tongue"," He answered. The name of the album didn't ring any bells in my mind so I asked, "Why didn't I heard about that one?"
He laughed and said, "Because it's an acoustic album that was just released."


It's not gossip if it's the truth
I'm sick of always writing songs for you to slit your wrists to



"Oh," I mumbled as I walked back to the bus. The boys then left while the others were busy doing something important so it was just us girls walking back.
When we got inside, I sat down on the counter of the kitchen as Caitlin and Jaden headed for the couch.
I looked over at Caitlin, with a shitface grin on my face, and said, "So, isn't it weird that we're related?"
She looked up with a "I-Thought-You-Didn't-Know" look. I smiled and said, "Yeah, I know about it. So, are you in shock? I still am...I never knew my mom was married before she met my dad. You look so much like her too. It's just tripping me out a little."
She nodded and said, "It's a small world. I mean, what are the odds we'd run into each other like this?"
I shrugged and said, "I don't know. We just got pretty lucky, I guess," while reaching for my new camera. They started letting people in at ten and Fall Out Boy would play at six tonight. I have a long while since its only 10:05 so I should probably get myself a little warmed up before the real event.
"So, where are you going?" asked Caitlin.
"I'm just going to walk around and see what all the other bands are up to at this hour. Besides, I want to take a few warm-up shots before the performance shots."
"Can I come with?"
"Yeah," I answered, shocked that she'd want to come with me in muggy weather. It was still early and it was already 84 degrees outside.
I was about to leave when I turned around and asked, "Jade, you comi-" but stopped in mid sentence when I realized she was already fast asleep in her bed.
So me and Caitlin started walking around to find that everyone was busy preparing for the opening shows.
Warped tour was a huge event and therefore had hundreds of merch/food stands along the way to the stages. There was a large skateboarding ramp where some skaters were practicing their combos. I decided that this would be a good spot for some pictures. The camera that hung around my neck was now gracefully laced around my fingers as I took a few seconds to let the lens focus a little bit. This would be the first time using my new camera and I wanted to make sure I knew how to use it.
Caitlin stood behind me and watched as I took a few individual pictures.
But then a high-pitched voice startled me from behind.
"Do you have a permit for that?"
I bit my lip as thoughts raced through my head of how I'd get out of this one.
But as I turned around I realized the person who stood there was...
Sign up to rate and review this story