Categories > Original > Romance > Just You and Me

Chapter 11 Space Mountain and It's a Small World

by joy2008 0 reviews

Just You and Me Chapter 11

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-03 - Updated: 2008-09-04 - 1256 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note:I totally haven't been to Disneyland... at least not yet so bare with me and my crappy Disneyland excursion.

Chapter 11 Space Mountain and It's a Small World

Kevin, Jenna, and Frankie swung over to Jenna's house to pick up all the passes before meeting Joe and the others. Once they got there Frankie jumped out of the car and skipped, hopped, and jumped all the way to the entrance where everyone was waiting. Jenna pulled out Aina's digital camera that she found in her living room and took a picture of everyone at the entrance.

"So what do you guys want to ride first?" Nick asked.

"Teacups!" Frankie yelled jumping up and down.

They all headed to the teacups and Frankie, Joe and Larissa got in a cup while everyone else decided not to, saying they wouldn't be able to handle the spinning.

"You all suck!" Joe yelled getting excited for the ride to start.

"Well who else is gonna take a picture of you guys?" Jenna said.

"Fine you all, except Jenna, suck!" Joe shouted back.

He is like a big kid, Aina thought with a smile on her face. He looks so excited and carefree. We need a lot more people like that in this world.

Jenna saw Aina had a small smile on her face looking intently at someone. Looking at the teacup she saw Joe acting like a little kid and gave Aina a nudge with her elbow. When Aina turned in her direction she gave her a knowing look. Aina blushed because once again she was caught staring at Joe. She turned around and sat on a near by bench to keep from getting questioned.

"WOOOO!!!" Joe yelled when he got off the ride. He then ran over to Nick, picked him up, and turned around once before putting him back down.

"Uh, you done now?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, what's the next ride?" Joe replied as they started walking in search for a ride.

They were walking around looking for a ride that was exciting enough for all of them.

"It's a world of laughter, a world or tears. Its aworld of hopes, its a world of fear. There's so much that we share, that its time we're aware. Its a small world after all," Nick sang to himself as they passed by "It's a small world."

"Its a small world after all. Its a small world after all. Its a small world after all. Its a small, small world," Aina continued.

"There is just one moon and one golden sun, and a smile means friendship to everyone. Though the mountains divide, and the oceans are wide. It's a small, small world," Nick, Aina, and Larissa finished together causing all of them to laugh.

"Oh lets go to Space Mountain!" Jenna suggested.

Jenna, Kevin, and Nick headed to Space mountain as Larissa took Frankie to the Dumbo ride. Joe and Aina were once again left alone.

"So what do you want to do?" Joe asked.

"I dunno, I was never really into amusement parks... and other fun things," Aina said. "Pathetic isn't it?"

"No, umm how about we go on that new 'Finding Nemo'ride?"

"That sounds like fun."

After an hour and a half Joe got Aina to go to some "big kid rides."

The more rides he gets on the more carefree he gets, Aina observed.

After a while Aina finally admitted to being hungry. They all decided to meet up in front of Redd Rockett's since Frankie wanted pizza. The park was now really crowded as Joe and Aina weaved in between people to get to their destination. Throwing caution into the wind Joe reached with his left hand and wrapped it around Aina's waist and pulled her close.

"I don't want to get lost," Joe said when she turned to look at him.

When they reached Redd Rockett's Jenna took a picture of the two without them knowing. That's a cute picture, she thought looking at the picture she just took. Then she said, "Well you two look comfy."

"Jealous that you don't have my manly, man arms around you," Joe said flexing his right arm as his left stayed around Aina's waist. "Instead, you've got Kevin's noodle arms." This caused everyone to laugh and Kevin to lightly smack Joe in the head when he passed by. "Dude," was Joe's simple reply.

After eating Frankie's weight in pizza they decided to head out. They spent the next few hours shopping, going on a few more rides, took pictures, talked to the different characters roaming around, and stopping to get snacks every so often. It was almost 7:00 when Frankie started getting tired.

"Can we go on one more ride, buddy?" Kevin asked.

"You can go, I wanna sit," Frankie said.

"I'll stay with him," Aina offered. "You all can go on one more ride. We'll wait here."

"Are you sure?" Nick asked feeling guilty sticking her with their brother.

"I'll stay with them," Joe said.

"Okay," Larissa and Jenna said at the same time.

Aina, Joe, and Frankie walked to a near by bench. Joe pulled Frankie onto his lap and Frankie immediately fell asleep.

"Someone had a long day today," Joe said about his sleeping brother.

"Well today was really exciting," Aina said as she moved Frankie's arm to a better position. "I had a lot of fun... thanks to you."

"Why? Coming here was Jenna's idea."

"Yeah it was, but you were the one to get me on all those rides. I'm not exactly known for being adventurous and fun," she laughed lightly. "You helped bring that side of me out, so thank you," she thanked him again before giving him a kiss on the cheek that lasted a little longer than the kiss he gave her a couple days ago.

"Aww, honey look at the cute young family. Remember when we were that young?" An elderly lady said causing Aina to break away from Joe. "But they're so young," she said as she and her husband walked away, "they must have still been in high school when they had that little boy... or they just look really young."

Aina blushed and looked away from Joe as they both laughed a little. Luckily the others were walking back relieving them from the awkwardness.

"Wow he must have been really tired," Nick said looking at Frankie.

"Aww... well then we should go," Larissa said.

"It's still pretty early did you girls want to hang out some more?" Joe asked as he stood up with Frankie still in his arms.

"Actually I need to be headed home. My dad has some business party happening tomorrow with all these lawyers and their families. And, of course, my mom decided that we should go shopping for our outfits last minute," Larissa told them. "Plus I really wanted to video chat with Lauri tonight."

"Yeah I think we should just go home. You know what they say about too much of a good thing," Aina said as they all headed for the cars.

"So everything that happened today was a good thing?" Joe asked so that only Aina could hear.

"Yeah, I think so," Aina said just as quietly.

Author's Note:Yes I know it's like hot and cold with these two, but hey there needs to be stuff happening in the summer yes? It'll get better later haha. Leave reviews please -pouts- even if it's like, "turkey" lol that'll be fine. Sorry there are two notes in one chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story