Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VII

Chapter 41: Powers Dark Part Three

by madnesspersonified 1 review

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-06 - Updated: 2008-09-06 - 6656 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter Forty One: Powers Dark Part Three:

Fluctuations of dark magic erupted in the sky, as the vortex swirled around Hogwarts, the mist growing. Harry squinted his eyes studying the scene high above him, another problem had presented itself. The vortex that had been created above Hogwarts, the portal to the Realm of Darkness, was widening by the moment. Harry, Lily, and Ginny looked up at it, before they walked back to join the others, to attempt to find an alternate way to get inside the school, for Harry to get his hands on Slytherin’s Blade. The members of the group looked rather anxious, especially after seeing the looks on each of their faces just moments after exiting the dome.

“Uh, what is that?” asked Mikey, breaking the silence as he looked up at the swirling vortex above the school. “It doesn’t look rather friendly.”

“That’s because it’s not,” responded Harry quickly, and everyone leaned forward to listen. “Draxxor’s using the magic around Hogwarts, to create a portal to the Realm of Darkness above the school. If we’re right, he’s not going to bring any more of his followers here, but rather he’s going to bring the entire planet to the Realm of Darkness. And in about thirty minutes, that vortex will be big enough to do the job.”

“But, you do have an idea, right Harry?” asked Hailey hopefully and the others also looked at Harry with questioning looks and Harry paused, standing still, remembering what Draxxor had done to them when they had even entered the grounds, the dome was still fresh in their minds.

“I have nothing,” said Harry quietly. “For once, I don’t have all of the answers.”

“It is interesting that you give up at this point, Potter, if it was one of my plans, you would work your hardest to foil it until the bitter end, even if it was utterly hopeless,” said a cold voice and Harry’s eyes darted up, along with his wand, as he saw Lord Voldemort walk forward, with a small group of Death Eaters. Voldemort watched in amusement as several wands and weapons have been placed on him, but he looked cool and calm as usual. “Potter, I am not here to fight, but rather to assist you and your allies against Draxxor and his followers.”

Everyone looked at each other, it was inconceivable that Voldemort would offer help to anyone but himself. Many were dumbstruck and Harry and Ginny exchanged a look, both thinking the same thing, Voldemort had to have some sort of hidden agenda to offer his help against Draxxor and his followers. After a moment, it was Sirius who had decided to break the silence.

“You of all people want to help us,” said Sirius. “After all you’ve done, you and your followers, you all of the sudden expect that all to be forgiven and us to trust you.”

“Black, I expect nothing to be forgiven, but the fact remains that if Draxxor wins, all of humanity is doomed, Muggle, magic, squib, half bloods, Mudbloods, blood traitors, it doesn’t matter, the world will end,” said Voldemort softly. “Rest assure that I am no more pleased with this arrangement than any of you are, but it is the only thing to do. Of course, you can allow the world to fall, if that’s what you desire.”

Harry stood there, and Ginny leaned forward.

“We can’t trust him,” muttered Ginny. “He’s only interested in preserving the world so he can take it over.”

“I know, Ginny, believe me,” said Harry in a defeated tone of voice, his back had never been more against the wall than ever before, to consider an alliance with Lord Voldemort. “He’s not exactly someone that I would trust, but…I don’t know, I guess I’m just desperate to think there may be a chance that we can work together, if we formed a truce, we can stop Draxxor. If nothing else, his extensive knowledge of dark magic might come in handy.”

“Harry, he’s Voldemort, I know you know what he’s capable of,” said Ginny, as the others looked around, as Voldemort stood, with his Death Eaters, as Harry’s eyes flickered to the vortex about Hogwarts. He was getting nowhere just standing around here, this was not something that they could work out in time, they had no time and Voldemort just stood, Harry slowly turning, he could not believe he was doing

“Riddle, let me make one thing perfectly clear, joining up with you is the last thing I want to do,” said Harry and Voldemort nodded in agreement. “However, we have no choice, but let me make one thing perfectly clear. This is just a truce, the moment that Draxxor’s finished. We’re going to finish our business with each other as it should be.”

“Yes Potter, we are in agreement on that point,” responded Voldemort. “Anything that happens during this temporary agreement will not hold true. If we do happen to save each other’s life, there will be no life debts.”

“Agreed, Riddle,” said Harry with a nod of his head and at that second, a white light erupted around, engulfing Harry, Ginny, Voldemort, Hailey, and Lily. To the outside world nothing had happened, but the five had been transported to a barren wasteland. Voldemort looked around.

“Where are we?” demanded Voldemort who looked around at the wasteland they had been transported. “What are you trying to accomplish Potter?”

“You know that’s exactly what I’ve been wondering, this is not a place that actually looks all that inviting,” said Harry as he looked around, the swirling mist around in the air and the blackened ground below his feet. “Wherever it is, it’s not been inhabited for a very long time.”

“One thousand, five hundred, and fifty years to be exact, for reasons that got Draxxor exiled into the Realm of Darkness,” said a voice as young woman who looked like an older version of Ginny walked into the picture, before she surveyed the group calmly and Ginny and Harry looked at each other, recognizing her immediately.

“Chandalence!” shouted Harry and Ginny in unison and Chandalence nodded to confirm their theory, before another figure stepped forward.

“Salazar Slytherin,” said Voldemort in an awed tone or at least as awed as Voldemort would allow himself to sound, Slytherin and Chandalence stood side by side, it was almost uncanny how much they looked like older versions of Harry and Ginny.

“They are all here, Salazar,” said Chandalence quietly and Salazar shook his head. “You did say Harry, Ginny, Hailey, Lily, and Tom to be brought here, didn’t you?”

“Yes and I see the bastardization that is Lord Voldemort standing before me, instead of my descendant Tom Riddle, and I know you’re still in there somewhere, Tom, buried in that abomination so I am going to bring you out so I can speak with you properly,” said Salazar and he jabbed his wand towards Voldemort. Voldemort gave a scream and seemed to be fighting something, but his face appeared to be quite a passive look on his face. “It won’t last long, maybe an hour at the absolute most, but it’s all we can do, to keep Voldemort out of this, once this is over, you will remember nothing. People throw around the term dark magic all too much these days, but most of what you did would be considered to be dark magic. You are not entirely innocent with what you’ve brought upon yourself, with Voldemort being born out of your fractured mind and soul, but the guilt is not yours either. Draxxor knew what he was playing at when he used supplied your mother with the love potion to use on Riddle.”

“Draxxor did what?” demanded Lily and she was shocked, she had assumed that Merope Gaunt had made the love potion on her own accord and had drugged Tom Riddle, but now, everything was beginning to add up.

“She was little more than a squib due to years of inbreeding, and while squibs can do some basic potion work, nothing as intricate as a love potion can be concocted,” said Salazar calmly. “Once he took over Dumbledore’s body, Draxxor did all he could to ruin the reputation of the Slytherin line, saying that they were all prone to be dark wizards and witches. Many cases, more since Dumbledore was Headmaster, yes, but there had been many dark lords throughout history that have came out of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff, not to mention outside of Hogwarts either. Draxxor carefully planned everything, I don’t need to give an account of Tom’s life story, but a dark lord that was descended from me would forever brand the Slytherin house as evil. Voldemort was much more of a problem to Draxxor’s own plans but that was nothing compared to Harry. In six years, Harry pretty much trashed an entire mortal lifetime’s worth of work and the thing is, Draxxor does not know you were also descended from me.”

“Right, so we know that Draxxor has a grudge against Slytherin,” said Tom quietly, not as forceful as he was before, but there were still some hints of what could turn back towards Lord Voldemort at any second. “And the Potter line is also descended from Slytherin, I take it.”

“No, actually Harry, Hailey, and Lily are the only one’s who are descended and since Ginny is bonded to Harry, it is fair that she knows this as well,” said Salazar and Tom seemed to be shocked beyond belief that Slytherin could be traced back through Muggles. “Yes, my youngest daughter, a squib, she left when she became of age and disappeared in the Muggle World. It was a much kinder fate to just vanish without trace, as she would have been ridiculed through prejudices that were already beginning to form.”

“No offense, as nice as this conversation is, but we need to get back, Draxxor’s going to transport Earth into the Realm of Darkness,” said Hailey quickly, at least ten minutes had to have passed and Ginny, Harry, and Lily also seemed anxious, with Tom seeming rather distant and indifferent.

“Time does not matter, out there, no time has passed, physical manifestations of your minds have been transported to the only safe place in the universe that Draxxor would never look,” said Chandalence. “I mean, why should he, he already picked this planet clean of all resources and disposed of the lifeless rock. Nothing but darkness extends from all directions here.”

“It is the fate that Draxxor must intend for Earth, he knows that once it’s in the Realm of Darkness, there is no way for it to escape, with larger legions of his followers that are already here,” continued Salazar, as he rubbed the bridge of his knows. “The demon doesn’t value mortal life, he doesn’t care about the potential ramifications of ripping a planet out of orbit that will have for this universe and any close by. In fact, if more inhabited worlds die, he will consider it a personal triumph.”

“There are questions that must be answered before you can properly be sent back and attempt to rescue the world from Draxxor’s clutches,” said Chandalence. “The question of the bond between Harry and Ginny have come to mind, the fact that yes, we are a part of you, but a small part, perhaps one percent of what you are. The bond was not created by fate. Rather it was the two of you and despite the similarities you share to Salazar and myself physically, you are rather different. At times, yes, we have guided you as the best as we could subconsciously, but mostly, your triumphs were through your own abilities and wits.”

“Yes and I extend a warning, Draxxor will want to personally deal with any heirs of Slytherin personally,” said Salazar. “Once Harry collects Slytherin’s Blade, Draxxor will know of Harry’s connection to my blood line and by extension, he will also target Lily, Hailey, and Ginny above all else. I managed to block Voldemort’s recollection of Harry using my weapon from Draxxor’s mind, but nothing will stop him from putting together the pieces once you use weapon.”

“And I will have to use the weapon,” said Harry and Salazar responded with a calm nod of his head.

“We will be with you all when it occurs and both sides of the conflict that Draxxor has caused will have to work together to ensure he is defeated,” said Chandalence. “If I am correct, Tom will revert to Voldemort in time so the final element of the prophecy can play out, but only if Draxxor is defeated. If not, the world is doomed. This is one time that you can’t afford to fail.”

“And we won’t,” said Ginny firmly and Harry also agreed.

“So, it’s time for us to be sent back,” replied Harry and Chandalence nodded, before she raised her hand, as the physical manifestations of the minds of Voldemort, Ginny, Harry, Hailey, and Lily all disappeared from the barren wasteland of a world.

They were back outside the gate. Time had not passed for anyone but the five who had left and a hint of a way to get inside the school that Draxxor had not even known had just entered his head. He suspected that Salazar had put it there before they had been transported back to the real world.

“We have to work together, it’s the only way, what ever happens after, happens,” remarked Harry evenly, as the vortex above the school considered to grow wider. “The Secret Passageways are our most vital resource, but not until I give the signal, because I think I have a way to negate the protections around the school for a period of two minutes. The way inside is something that I’d like to keep to myself, but perhaps we can mount a distraction from the font.”

“We will handle that Potter, we will move in from the front and perhaps do some damage from that side,” responded Voldemort and the Death Eaters looked, confused with the somewhat softer demeanor that Voldemort had possessed, but did not say anything about it due to the great fear they had of Voldemort.

“That will work, I will tell Ginny once I’m inside and disrupt Draxxor’s plans and she’ll lead you inside the school,” said Harry and Ginny nodded, before Harry gave her a quick kiss good bye and rushed forward, reaching into a bag inside his robes. Harry blinked three times and the bag opened, the battle armor that Harry created to face the Utrom Shredder fitting together on his body. To properly fight that demon, he would need something durable to help soften the brunt of his assaults. Harry entered the Shrieking Shack, and stepped forward, moving past all the ripped furniture, before he forced the door open and moved down the secret passageway. He quickened his steps, as he moved closer to the Whomping Willow. Harry rushed through, exiting through the Willow, as he froze the knot, causing the branches to stop. He saw the Lake through the fog.

Quickly, Harry put a bubble headed charm on himself, before he somersaulted forward. He landed right on his feet and splashed into the lake. Harry swam through the lake, looking for the back door entrance to the Chamber of Secrets. An entrance that Salazar had placed inside the school as his very last act prior to departing. The Grindylows swam from below, grabbing at Harry’s ankles, but Harry dodged around, before he looked down, seeing a large cylinder structure with a snake on the bottom. Diving down, Harry blasted jets of hot water at the Grindylows, fighting them off, before Harry faced the cylinder.

“Reveal,” hissed Harry in Parseltongue and it revealed a door, which Harry pushed open and allowed him entrance inside the Chamber of Secrets. He could hear the Grindylows attempted to push through, but Harry was safely inside the Chamber of Secrets and he would be inside the main school in no time.

From above Draxxor sat on a wooden chair, as he watched the magic flow from Hogwarts through the crystals into the veil and being projected above. Soon enough, the world would be his, soon enough Draxxor would return home. Those fools thought they had banished Draxxor but really it had given the power to extend his power.

“Master Draxxor!” rasped one of the demons as he rushed forward, kneeling at Draxxor’s feet, and Draxxor calmly signaled for him to rise to properly face him. “There is an attempt to break through, it is the heir of Slytherin and his minions.”

“Let them inside, I still need to wipe out the line of Slytherin personally,” said Draxxor curtly, his hands folded together, and his followers nodded. “Bring Riddle to me, do what you must to stop the rest from coming.”

“Absolutely Master Draxxor,” chorused the demon as he moved off to alert the others near the exit of their master’s words. Draxxor sat, as he watched the portal widen outside the window, perhaps fifteen or twenty minutes, before it would be wide enough and than the vacuum effect would start to pull the Earth out of orbit during the next five minutes. The storied planet would be nothing but an oversized rock after it had been drained of all resources both magical and Muggle, humans would be used for slave labor or food.

Harry had made his way out, he was nearly inside Moaning Myrtle’s bathroom. Quickly, he exited the Chamber of Secrets and entered the fog filled bathroom. Harry magically drew a Rune on the wall, hoping this would work.

“This is Harry Potter, heir of Salazar Slytherin,” said Harry and the Rune flashed, indicating that it had recognized Harry as such. It seemed once again Harry was subconsciously being relayed what to do from the spirit of Slytherin. “As the one with the Heart of the Warrior, I command magical suppressors to be activated.”

“Your will has been accepted, Hogwarts magical suppressors activated,” said a vague voice and Harry nodded, that demon would not have been able to drain any magic from the school to activate his portal, if said magic was just stalled completely and Harry removed the mirror from his pocket, as Ginny was waiting on the other end.

“Get everyone in quickly, but a couple of things to remember, if you meet Draxxor, don’t directly use your Patroni towards him, he knows some kind of spell that can turn them against you,” said Harry. “I doubt any of the other demons know it, but still, you can never be too careful. They can be injured by very strong attacks, but it’s best to avoid a head on confrontation. Just keep them distracted.”

“Right Harry…we have a problem out here,” said Ginny, as she heard yells, as she directed her eyes towards the swirling vortex above Hogwarts before she quickly spun her attention back towards Harry. “There is a problem, something’s trying to get through the vortex...”

“Try and have someone block the portal, Partoni might work in this case, but fight whatever’s coming through as little as possible,” responded Harry and Ginny nodded, understanding. “I’ve got to collect my sword right now.”

“Right Harry, good luck, I’ll take care of it,” said Ginny and the mirror went blank, as Harry moved his way into the hallway, dressed in his battle armor. The nearest entrance to the Slytherin library was a corridor down and Harry hoped that he would not run into any resistance.

That hope was misplaced, as a small group of demons patrolling the hallway advanced on Harry. Harry quickly flicked his wrist, causing a painting to fly off the wall. The occupant screamed in horror as it slammed against a couple of the demons. The demons angrily burned through the painting, but Harry transformed a tapestry into solid stone, before he sprung up and knocked it over right into the demons with a large gust of wind. He heard the stone slab shatter and was pushed forward by a blast of dark magic. It bounced off of his battle armor and Harry flicked his wand, sending both a gust of wind and a miniature flood to slow down his pursuers. Harry dodged a blast and landed right in front of the entrance. Quickly, he placed his hand on the wall and leaned forward. From the outside world, it appeared that Harry had leaned right through solid stone and vanished.

In reality, Harry had ended up in the one place in the world that not even Draxxor or Voldemort had never found, the library of Salazar Slytherin.

Draxxor leapt right up to his feet, as the humming in his crystals ceased immediately. The demon lord’s eyes widened, he could not believe it, something had happened, those crystals could not have failed suddenly. Someone tampered with something inside the school and Draxxor waved his hand, a green light blinking over the wall. During his time as Headmaster, he knew learned more than a few tricks about the school. Sure enough, a small rune appeared on the wall. If he could hazard a guess, a similar rune had appeared in every room, blocking the magic in the air around Hogwarts, that sustained it. If there had been any observant Muggles outdoors, they might have seen it flicker from castle to runes. Draxxor touched his finger to the rune, to override it, but it remained immobile.

“You do not have the power to override Hogwarts,” said the voice. “The one with the Heart of the Warrior activated this and is thus the one that can override it.”

Draxxor clenched his fist. He had no idea what was happening, but he would have to force the magical suppressors and wipe them out. The walls of Hogwarts began to swirl in black light as the castle walls began to rumble, as Draxxor physically forced the suppressors open. It also had the added bonus of super charging the crystals, thus accelerating the process by several moments. The window of time for Earth was closing, as Draxxor looked triumphant, when the doors burst open, to reveal Voldemort standing right before there, wand raised.

“Never thought you would be the one to play the hero, Tom,” said Draxxor.

“Heroics have nothing to do with this, demon,” said Voldemort, as Tom slowly began to fade, some of the nastiness of Voldemort returning. “My followers are doing an admirable enough job at keeping yours at bay, enough for me to take care of you. If you take this world, then I’ll have nothing to rule.”

“You are nothing, child,” responded Draxxor in a bored voice as he raised his hand, before he blasted a jet of white hot light, which Voldemort quickly dodged out of the way. Another attack, and Voldemort quickly deflected it back at him, before he swooped in front of Draxxor, before he conjured a dagger implanted with poison before he blasted right towards Draxxor. The dagger impacted itself right in Draxxor’s chest. The demon took a step back, a surprised look on its face, but it calmly reached forward and pulled the dagger out of its chest. In a flash, it crushed it to dust, before he turned to Voldemort. “Tom, that almost came close to hurting.”

Several of Draxxor’s followers had burst through the front door, Voldemort stood rigid, he knew that his followers had been taken dealt with if Draxxor’s demons, as they stood behind their master, as Draxxor quickly moved in for the attack. The first one was avoided by Voldemort, but the second one had connected, with Draxxor knocking his opponent back. Voldemort looked up, feeling a hand contract around his throat, before Voldemort was pulled up, the cold blue eyes of Draxxor bearing into his face.

“You are powerful Riddle, but only human, no matter how many times you ripped your soul apart and now I’m going to take that one small fragment that resides in your body, leaving you completely empty,” said Draxxor but the door cracked open, to reveal several unwelcome guests. “Potter’s friends and family, I should have expected you to show up, dispose of the now.”

The demons rushed forward as Draxxor relaxed his grip on Voldemort long enough for Voldemort to fight back, slashing his wand towards the demon. Draxxor was uninjured but it still allowed Voldemort to levitated a desk off the ground, before he whipped his wand, causing it to transfigure into a spinning blade that intended to decapitate Draxxor. Draxxor fired black fire from his finger tips, blasting Voldemort’s attack to dust.

The Turtles circled around. They wished they had their mystic weapons from the Tribunal right now, but these demons were slightly more powerful than the one’s that worked for the Shredder. Several pieces of furniture were blasted apart from wand blasts, so each of the Turtles picked them up, before throwing the pieces into the path of the demons, misdirecting their assaults, allowing several nets to be shot, to secure some of the attackers for the time being.

“Exactly how long do we have to keep this up,” said Don, as he avoided the demon’s rattling breath, by springing up, before he put his shell to the wall and kicked a desk right into the path of the demon, knocking him backwards and several blasts wrapped this one up.

“Long enough for Harry to arrive,” said Master Splinter in an undertone, before he sprung up, using his walking stick to detect a torch from above before he flung it down, knocking it right onto the top of the demon’s head. As Hailey helped Neville, Luna, and Hermione net a particular bothersome demon.

“Enough of these games!” shouted Draxxor, as he blasted Voldemort backwards, before he clapped his hands together. Thick vines shot from the ground, wrapping around all of his enemies, causing them to be bound together. It forced them to their knees, where Draxxor thought all humans should be before him. Draxxor turned his attention to Ginny. “Throw this one through the veil, we’ll give her a head start to the Realm of Darkness.”

“LET GO OF ME!” yelled Ginny, as a trio of demons hoisted her up. Ginny, kicked, punched, attempted to curse the demons with wandless magic, anything she could to escape, but she was carried closer and closer to the veil, hearing the voices from beyond, attempting to tempt her to come forward. It was all Ginny could to block them

Suddenly, the demons dropped Ginny, feeling a hot wave of air blast them in the back. Ginny managed to grab a piece of glass that had been broken during the battle and cut herself free. As this was happening, the trio of demons was blasted to dust by blue flames.

“Who dares?” demanded Draxxor as he looked up and the demon looked absolutely shocked when he saw Harry Potter holding Slytherin’s Blade, with an intense look on his face and Draxxor began putting the pieces together, before he rose up to his full height, seeing what he perceived to be the reincarnation of his old enemy. Now that he thought about it, he should have seen the resemblance, but he was too focused on Voldemort. “Slytherin you live.”

“In a matter of speaking, yes,” said Harry quickly, before he dove up. Draxxor could not block the assault from the blade, as it slashed against his chest. The demon lord thumped to the ground but sprung back up, shooting fire right at Harry. Harry put up a shield of ice with help of the sword, before he moved forward. The armor was blocking out most of the hopeless aura and Harry aimed Slytherin’s Blade, before he knocked Draxxor right into the wall of Hogwarts with a thunderous burst of wind.

“Get him, grab the sword!” thundered Draxxor and the demons dove, but they paused, it seemed as if they were reluctant to get near the sword, as Harry jabbed it into the ground, causing the vines holding everyone in place to retreat right back to where they come from. Everyone moved forward, Ginny stepped as far away from the veil as she could, as Harry twirled the sword and caused the demons to scatter, to avoid the cyclone of wind it had created, intending on devouring them. Harry moved over, he saw the crystals draining Hogwarts and saw that the portal was still widening, at an accelerated rate, so he swung the sword. Seconds later, the crystals shattered, causing hundreds of pieces of various sizes to drop to the ground.

Draxxor did not seem put off by this, rather he began laughing. Harry did not like this laugh and neither did anyone else.

“You are just a moment too late Slytherin, I’ve already drained enough power from the school, in moments the vacuum effect will begin and within five after that, Earth will be yanked forward before being transported to the Realm of Darkness,” said Draxxor. “As long as I live, the portal will remain open.”

“You won’t get away with this!” yelled Harry but Draxxor just looked amused, before large tentacle like constructs shot out of his body, grabbing onto his followers.

“I already have,” said Draxxor coldly, his breath causing a cold wind, as he pulled his demon followers into him, fusing them into his body, to some sort of demented battle armor. Several of them fused into a shining black sword that made Slytherin’s blade look like a butter knife. “However, Salazar Slytherin, if you wish to stop me, we’ll do this properly.”

Draxxor thundered forward, breathing yellow flames at Harry. Harry dodged out of the way, before he threw several daggers at Draxxor. These just bounced off of him, before Draxxor continued his rampage towards Harry, ripping a section of the floor up, before he flung it right towards the Boy-Who-Lived. Harry sliced it to bits with the sword and a large dome appeared around them, blocking anyone from interfering. Harry, Draxxor, and Voldemort were inside the dome together. Harry swiped the sword forward, sending several razor sharp spikes at Draxxor. Draxxor blocked them before he blasted Harry backwards.

“Stand still,” said Draxxor as he swung the sword down but it slammed right across the dome. Harry avoided another shot, as Voldemort shot the black ropes out of his wand, in an attempt to strangle Draxxor but Draxxor quickly broke through these. Several more dark curses bounced off the demon’s living armor, before the dark abomination swung the sword. Voldemort gave an anguished hiss, as he dropped to the ground, blood oozing from his chest. Draxxor turned his attention to Harry, who held Slytherin’s Blade steadily. “Now, one on one, this time no trickery will help you.”

Draxxor blasted several attacks at Harry, one of which knocked Slytherin’s Blade out of his hand. The sword clattered to the ground and Harry as well, as he saw a large piece of the crystal in the distance. Instinctively, Harry picked up the crystal as Draxxor moved forward. Draxxor stopped, as Harry held the crystal up. It was affecting Draxxor somewhat, as the demon lord backed off. Harry moved forward and slashed the crystal right at Draxxor. The crystal ripped into Draxxor’s battle armor, and was beginning to pull several of the demons off of him. Throwing all caution to the wind, Harry threw his arm backwards, the several of the demons thrown through the veil. A gaping hole appeared in Draxxor’s battle armor, but he was not going to give this up without a fight, as he swung the black sword, but it stuck into the crystal. Several of the demons swirled into the air, in a cyclone. Letting go of them, Harry propelled them right through the veil, leaving Draxxor without a sword and with damage to his armor.

Angrily, Draxxor attempted to blast Harry with a full force assault, but Harry stabbed the crystal right into Draxxor’s right arm, ripping the demons fused to it off. It was painful for Draxxor and the demons wrapped around him. Without a pause, Harry flung them right through the veil. Harry moved over, avoiding another attempt, as he ripped the crystal into the left arm, before he tore the demons off of that. They spun around and were thus propelled through the veil. Harry continued to tear the demons off of Draxxor piece by piece, propelling all of them into the Realm of Darkness, using the crystal, until only Draxxor remained. Harry held the crystal, preparing to use it to finish Draxxor off, but much to his horror, it crumbled to dust and Draxxor blasted him right to the ground. Harry’s armor blocked the brunt of the attack, but not without being damaged slightly. Rolling over, Harry watched as Draxxor picked up Slytherin’s Blade in his hand, holding it up triumphantly.

“At last, I have it, Slytherin’s Blade!” shouted Draxxor, as he held the sword up, the dome collapsing. “Now to destroy it and any chance you ever had of defeating me had been lost.”

Harry bent his knees and jumped right at Draxxor. Draxxor attempted to destroy Harry with one final shot, but Harry duck, dodged, and rolled, before Draxxor managed to partially connect with the attack just as Harry was to his side. The Boy-Who-Lived landed on the ground, but as Draxxor prepared to destroy the weapon.

“No, I had it!” yelled Draxxor but he saw Harry get to his feet, Slytherin’s Blade in his hands, having reclaimed it through some carefully placed ninja trickery. At that moment, a loud tremor rocked all of Hogwarts, as winds kicked out from outside, slamming across the school. Trees began to rip from the ground from the Forbidden Forest. “It doesn’t matter, Earth is already on it’s way to the Realm of Darkness. All hope is lost but you, I’m going to finish you off personally.”

An orange light enveloped Draxxor, as he prepared to blast Harry right to smithereens just like he did several Death Eaters previously. Quickly, Leo, Don, Raph, and Mikey did the only thing they could think of. The four mutant turtles threw their weapons right at Draxxor. The weapons landed right at Draxxor’s feet, causing his concentration to be broken and he slowly turned his attention to the four Turtles, ready to eradicate them.

“Loathsome creatures,” said Draxxor coldly and Harry knew what he needed to do, eying the veil behind him as another tremor rocked Hogwarts and indeed the rest of the world. Quickly, a back flip had placed the Boy-Who-Lived right in behind Draxxor, where he grabbed Draxxor, wrapping his arm around his throat. Draxxor struggled. “Let me go you fool, let me go.”

Draxxor struggled, as he flung Harry in front of him but Harry pushed Draxxor forward, before both were knocked right towards the veil. Ginny screamed as they lost their balance and she was not the only one, as both slowly fell right through. Throwing herself forward, Ginny grabbed onto Harry’s right hand, just before it passed through, an act that kept Harry anchored to the mortal world, if just barely.

Harry looked around, he felt Ginny’s hand on his, he marveled at her quick thinking, but the air bit at his arms, several demonic creatures circled from above, just awaiting fresh pray and there was a large crater below that periodically shot green smoke into the air that gave off intense heat. In his free hand, Harry still had Slytherin’s Blade, as Draxxor held onto his ankles.

“I don’t know what you hoped to accomplish, Slytherin, but I rule this Realm and soon, Earth will be here, you failed them in the end and I won,” bragged Draxxor.

“If you rule so much, then let go of my ankles,” said Harry roughly, as loud, demonic laughter echoed in Harry’s ears, it was enough to drive anyone to insanity.

“Not until you give me that sword, human,” growled Draxxor, as Harry attempted to kick him off, but the demon was relentless, in fact, he seemed to hold on tighter and when he thought Harry was not looking, he eyed the crater below. Something told Harry that Draxxor did not want to go down there.

“You want this sword, HERE TAKE THE SWORD!” yelled Harry firmly, as he heard another tremor and he knew that time was almost up. He plunged the sword right into Draxxor’s chest, as it began to glow with a blinding white light that broke through the darkness. Draxxor screamed, whatever magic it was, it was causing him great pain, he could no longer hold Harry’s legs, as his grip loosened. Draxxor plummeted down, Slytherin’s Blade still glowing as it was stuck in his chest. The demon crashed into the crater, just as green smoke burst up. The magic from the sword transfigured the smoke into a pure bright light. The light consumed Draxxor as he fell into the crater. Several anguished screams echoed throughout the Realm before Draxxor remained silent.

“Harry, don’t let go, please, find a way back,” whispered Ginny’s voice from behind the veil and Harry felt hope extinguishing as he spent time in the Realm of Darkness, but he closed his eyes, as he felt Ginny, as Harry allowed her to lead him back home. Harry passed through the veil, as he collapsed to the ground. Just seconds after Harry’s feet passed through, the veil burst into flames, before it fluttered to the ground, reduced to soot and the vortex above Hogwarts began to disappear, as Harry and Ginny sat on the ground, with Ginny wrapping her arms around Harry’s neck, kissing him, afraid to let him go.

“I thought for a minute, all was lost,” said Harry as Ginny backed off from him, as they slowly, shakily rose to their feet. “Really brilliant the way you managed to grab my hand before I completely passed through. That’s what saved us, you saved everything.”

“We both saved everything,” corrected Ginny. “So he’s really gone, Draxxor’s done.”

“Yes, he’s finished once and for all,” said Harry as the others moved over to check on him. “I’m okay, I wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for Ginny.”

“How touching,” hissed Voldemort and Harry saw Voldemort rise to his feet, still injured, as they slowly turned towards Voldemort. It was obviously that whatever Salazar did had worn off. “Our deal has concluded Potter. I will deal with you on my own terms, but here is a sign of things to come. AVADA KEDAVRA!”

The green light erupted from Voldemort’s wand and struck the nearest target right in the chest. Everyone looked absolutely horrified.

“YOU BASTARD!” yelled Raph as he rushed forward, as Harry seemed too numb to see what happened, as Ginny had similar sentiments. Several spells were aimed towards Voldemort, along with Raph running forward to physically attack the Dark Lord for what he done. The other three Turtles moved forward to join him, but Voldemort had already used Harry’s Portus-Amulet to take himself out of the way, as the motionless body of Master Splinter was on the ground, struck down by Voldemort.
Sign up to rate and review this story