Categories > Original > Romance > Just You and Me

Chapter 17 We're Leaving On a Jet Plane

by joy2008 0 reviews

Just You and Me Chapter 17

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 1494 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 17 We're Leaving on a Jet Plane

After their little "just friends" talk, Joe and Aina pretended like it never happened that they just exchanged gifts and nothing more. Soon enough they were on their way to London.

It was just after lunch and the Andrada's, Jonas's, Jenna, and Larissa were at the airport to see Aina and Joe off. Denise and Lydia were crying, wishing their kids didn't leave for another country.

"Whoever thinks the mom's should stop crying, raise your hand," Joe said teasing both moms.

"Oh Joseph stop it," Aina said.

"You guys are gonna make me cry," Larissa said her voice quivering a bit. Both mothers reached for her and all three continued to cry.

"Anyway," Aina said changing the subject before she too started crying. "When are you leaving for Hawaii?"

"Tomorrow," Jenna said, "and so is Riss to Arizona."

After checking in their bags Joe and Aina had a little over 2 hours before having to board their flight, so they took that time to spend with their family and friends. Unfortunately, those 2 hours passed too quickly for their liking.

"Well, you two should be heading to your gate," Michael said.

"I'm gonna miss you guys," Aina said hugging everyone.

"Bring us back presents!" Frankie said excitedly.

"Frankie that's not very appropriate," Denise lightly scolded.

"Sorry. I'm gonna miss you guys too," he said in response.

"Don't worry little guy, I'll bring you back something," Joe said while hugging his baby brother.

Joe and Aina stood there watching their family and friends leave through the doors. When they were no longer in view they walked to their gate, where their flight was now boarding.

"What seat are you in?" Joe asked.

"Umm... 10A. What about you?"

"Eh, I have 5F," Joe said a bit disappointed.

"Well, at least we're going to the same place," Aina tried cheering him up.

When they entered the plane they both split to go to their respective seats. Joe was about to put his carry on into the overhead compartment, but when he saw a little kid sitting behind the empty seat next to Aina and he got inspired. He walked around towards the little boy so that Aina wouldn't notice.

"Hey kid, how'd you like to make 10 dollars?" Joe asked the little boy.

"What do I have to do?" The little boy asked and Joe proceeded to tell him.

A few minutes later a round man in a suit and graying hair sat next to Aina and the little boy began kicking the seat. The old man seemed to become livid within minutes. Joe waited a little longer and made his move before the old man stood from his seat to give the little boy and his mother apiece of his mind.

"Excuse me sir," Joe said as he unnoticeably slipped the boy some money and the kicking stopped. "I was wondering if I could switch seats with you, my seat is right up there in front of that lady that's falling asleep."

"I'd love to young man," he said in his deep raspy voice as he stood up to go to his new seat, but not before sending the little boy a death glare.

"I don't think you want to sit there, that little boy's been kicking the seat for a while now," Aina warned as Joe put his things in the overhead compartment.

"That's cause I paid him to," Joe said smiling.

"I'm sure if you asked the man nicely he would have switch with you."

"Well, this way I was insured this seat."

Two hours into the flight Aina was asleep and Joe was tapping his knees with his fingers getting a little restless. The movie that was playing didn't interest him, so instead he decided to listen to the radio. Unfortunately, he couldn't find anything to listen to. So he called for a flight attendant.

"Yes sir?" She asked.

"Yeah, can I get something to drink?"

"What would you like sir?"

"Umm... orange juice," Joe said and the flight attendant brought him his orange juice. After a while he decided to wake Aina up. "Aina," he whispered. "Aina," he poked her this time.

"Joe? What do you want?" She asked her eyes still shut.

"I'm bored and I can't sleep," Joe said.

"Well, I can't help you if I'm tired."

"Just talk to me."

"How about you talk to me while I sleep," Aina said resting her head on his shoulder and immediately fell back to sleep. Joe laid his head on the head rest and tried to sleep as well.

Joe was sitting on the bed in his boxers as Aina entered their room wearing a satin baby doll. When she got close enough Joe placed his hands on either side of her hips pulling her closer until she was straddling him. Aina leaned down kissing him full on the lips. She groaned when Joe nipped at her bottom lip before pulling away slightly. Joe reached for the tie in the front and lightly pulled on it 'till it was undone. Slowly, Joe slipped the teddy off to reveal...

"Joe," Aina said nudging him a little bit.

"Huh?" Joe said still half asleep.

"They're serving breakfast now."

"Oh, okay thanks," Joe said. I am so happy this pillow is on my lap. That would have been embarrassing if it wasn't, Joe thought about the tight fit in the front of his pants.

When the plane landed it was almost 10:00 am in London. Aina was a little more rested than Joe since he kept having those sex dreams. After the millionth immigration line they finally reached baggage claim. After they got all their luggage they looked for their driver.

"There he is," Aina said heading for the man with asign saying "Andrada and Jonas."

"Isn't the black suite and hat a bit..."

"Cliché?" Aina finished his sentence. "Yes, yes it is."

"Hi, I'm Aina Andrada and this is Joe Jonas," Aina introduced.

"Hello Ms. Andrada, Mr. Jonas, I'm Peter Williams, and I'll be your driver for today," Peter introduced with his British accent. "May I help you with your bags?"

"Umm… sure?" Aina said unsure.

"So the plan for today is to take you to your hotel where you will be staying with the other interns for the duration of the internship. Then you have the rest of the day to just get yourselves settled," Peter informed. "I'm sure you have information on what will be happening for the next few weeks?"

"Yes, for the whole term actually," Aina said.

"Good, then I'm sure you know that today you will be meeting your roommates and tomorrow you will be meeting Ms. Holmes," Peter looked over to see them nodding their head. Peter laughed then said, "A bit much to take on I'll bet, but you'll get used to it. The schedule they sent you hardly ever changes so it's good to have that handy."

“So I’m guessing you’ve been a part of this company for a long time?” Aina asked.

“Yes, it’s been a very long time indeed, but I like doing this and the pay isn’t so bad either,” Peter said as he placed their luggage in the trunk of the limo.

When they got to the hotel, Peter helped Joe and Aina get their room keys and bring their things to their rooms. They were staying in a two bedroom penthouse.

“I believe you two are the first ones to arrive,” Peter said as he placed Joe’s things in the living room. “Well, I’ll be seeing you two around.”

“Thank you Peter,” Joe and Aina said together.

Joe and Aina were taking a look around when they heard a crash in the hallway and someone yelling. They ran to the door and when they opened it they saw a girl with beautiful blonde hair speaking French, a tall tan skinned boy lightly mumbling to himself, and all their stuff sprawled out on the floor.

“This should be an interesting semester,” Joe said.

Author's Note: I have a few things to say, but I think it's pretty important. First of all, just so you know, I’m not good at accents so I’m not going to be writing this phonetically, it’ll just be in regular English and then you can imagine the accents in your head lol kay!

Also if there is any mistakes please tell me. There've been two chapters that I noticed cut off somewhere in the middle of the chapter. So if I didn't catch the cut off for another chapter and something cuts off awkwardly, please tell me. I don't want anyone being confused.

Lastly, I just want to thank everyone who's reading this. It's good to see that there've been a few new views for the last chapter I posted. At least some people are coming back for more. -biggrin- So thank you for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story